January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

This has been our first week of Easter holidays here they got next week of to then back !
Cruz has a viral infection and has a little cough poor baby
He's still in bed at the min I'm up with the boys
Can't believe how fast it's going there will soon be a January 2017 thread I saw the December one already!
I still haven't had my period back yet and I'm formula feeding :/ it wants to hurry up X

Why do you want to get your period back Donna? Not thinking about having anothe, are you?! 😉

lmao no ha I'm due my smear and I can't hAve it done untill two weeks after my first period I was told and I've been waiting to start the pill which I can't start untill my period comes . I'm going to try the coil again I think X

Donna, I was just looking at the December thread last night. Hard to believe those Christmas babies are on their way already!

Aww a December thread already! Wow I really miss being pregnant! :(

December thread! Omg! It makes me really sad not to be pregnant anymore! Particularly as I have no excuse to sit and eat chocolate in the evening anymore!😉😉 I think we are done with having babies now as much as I hate to say it!...how many of u girls on here plan on another?? Xx I

I think we are done now we have two. It makes me feel so sad but I don't know if I would still feel sad after the final pregnancy no matter how many babies I had!

I'm like that to Bev like I'm sad were having no more but ino I could have 10 and still feel sad at having no more
As hard as pregnancy it its also amazing I miss having a lovely big bump and feeling babies move I love scans and even midwife appointments but the one thing I'm going to miss not doing again is seeing ur brand new babies face for the very first time nothing in the world beats that feeling
Apart of me wAnts another but then I don't I want to enjoy my boys now move on to the stage of life once cruz is older but I'm so sad thinking this is it no more babies
esp cuz he's growing so quickly X

Exactly the same as me.. I know I will feel sad no matter how many i have.. There has to be a last at some point!life is very very busy with 4 God knows how I would cope with 5! I think it's the whole pregnancy journey/meeting your baby that I want rather than another child.. I'm slowly coming to terms with the end of my baby making years! 😩

Do any of u worry lots about your baby's health?? I am normally a crazy lady when it comes to my own health.. Obsess far too much! For some reason I'm becoming like it with Isabelle's health!! Worry constantly about her next hip scan and starting to worry constantly about the lump on the back of her head she had checked out at birth.. It's such a lump.. I can't see how it can be normal even tho two peds said it was ok xx

Aww exciting Hun two year age gaps are fab :)

Embeth I'm such a worrier in general my kids are always at the Drs. X

I have really bad health anxiety since having kids. It's just awful :(

We're probably one and done. Sometimes that makes me sad because meeting my new baby was the best feeling in the world, but I know we'll have a wonderful life just the 3 of us, and money too 😂

I also have health anxiety, no fun :(

Glad to know I'm not the only one! It's so much worse being like it about your kids than yourself they're just so precious!!

Kids finished now for Easter holidays! Let the chaos begin!! Xx

Sometimes I think 'maybe two is enough??' But then I think we'll probably have another. I just can't imagine it now! Maybe I'll be more enthusiastic about it in a year or so.

I want at least one more, but preferably two more. My husband only wants one more. I've always wanted a big family, lots of kiddos! I used to want 10!!

Lol 10 mushy! My dads one of 12!! I must admit as crazy as it is at times I love having 4... I just look at them all and think how lucky we are. It feels like just the right balance and with having two little ones and two bigger ones I feel like I can give the right attention to them all.

Anyone struggling with baby weight?? I'm still a stone hover pre pregnancy 😔 So frustrating.. Being v good with food and running but all I want to do is stuff my face!! Xx

My mom has 6 children!!
I'm a stone and a bit less then my pre pregnancy weight but I was fat then lol still another 2 to lose to get to my tRget weight c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->