January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wow look at those legs! Adorable!!

Gabrielle is starting to roll! She did it 7 times today so I think she really got it now!

Oh and I'm not sure about going back to work either... I'm due back in Jan and not very excited at the thought

She's beautiful embeth bless her !
Cruz woke twice again last night monkey he went right back down again tho so I don't mind .
Chads just got up . He seems better today hope so . They break up for half term today .
I'm sad that Cruz is growing so quick but I love the stage wen they are a bit more independent and starting to crawl toddle etc ! Even tho there into everything it's so much fun .. He will be 20 weeks old next week! So mad X

Does anyone have any sort of day routine going yet? How long are babies going between feeds etc X

James feeds quite often. Probably every 1-2 hours!

We don't have any routine at all really. It's so hard to get into one as he just will not switch off for naps. He's so interested in everything and will only fall asleep if I go out for a brisk walk with him in the wrap, but that's not always convenient with having another child or it might be raining etc. He gets so overtired by the end of the day and always has a big screaming fit!

Isabelle feeds quite often too.. Every hour and a half/two hours or so... She wakes around 6/7 and normally has a very short nap around school time then just carried on with random cat naps throughout the day! By 6pm she's ready for bed, usually string her out until 7 as if I let her go any earlier it turns into a cat nap.. 7 or later and that's her for the night x

Bless them aww Bev Cruz is like that when he gets over tired
Cruz goes to bed at 6 and then that's him till he first wakes which is normally around half 12ish use to be later then he will either go back till morning or wakes around 4ish he gets up between 6/6:30 lately and then normally naps on school run in pram he needs to nap every hour and half normally doesn't always work out that way tho. He feeds every 3 hours normally he's formula fed tho isn't he . I can't believe he's 4 & a half months old Alredi he is so sweet I adore him.. I started the pill today and having my coil fitted on the 16th June this is the first time in 8 years I've had birth Control apart from the three days my last coil lasted till it fell out lol. It feels weird preventing a pregnancy even tho I don't want another it feels like I'm so use to be trying lol X
How long till ur holiday now embeth X

I've never been on any birth control not had any accidents so far all planned, maybe I should think about it now my family is complete!

We go to gatwick tomorrow and fly Saturday morning... I'm feeling quite anxious about the flight with the little ones.. Isabelle loves her bed so much come evening time I hope she ll be ok, I'm such a nervous flyer my holiday won't begin until we all step safely off that plane!! Xx

Good luck with the flight embeth. It's so challenging with little ones, but just keep reminding yourself you'll be in sunny Florida in no time!!

Aww have a great holiday I'm so jealous ! I'm sure Isabelle will do just fine Hun x

Cruz only woke once last night at 3am ish I heard him talking to himself about 5am but didn't have to see to him he went bk of til half 6 :) X

Found Gabrielle crying face down in her bed this morning... she's turning but not both ways, poor baby. I'll be scared she'll suffocate from now on, like I am not anxious enough :/

I am so tired my eyes are stinging I don't no what's got in to cruz but I want my good sleeper back 6pm - 12 he went had a bottle woke back up at 1.45 and didn't go bk sleep til 3am them was up at 6.10 I could cry I'm so tired X

It's awful when you're that tired, Donna. Stingy eyes! No!! Hope you got through the day ok xx

How are you girls :) cruz starting pooping every day wen I gave him a bit of purée and was having some explosive nappies so I stopped and he hasn't had any food past two days and hasn't pooped today so don't no if it means he wasn't rEady or is it normal for them to poop more often wen they have food I don't mind because really I didn't want to wean early I wanted to do blw so I don't mind holding off X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->