January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

He's dropped of now but I'll have to sit here rocking the chair or he will wake up Chad was Excali the same and ino it won't last forever think it's just frustrating when he use to just drop of to sleep so easily by himself it's hard having him nap in the living room to because the other two always wake him up. Roll on when he's down to 2 set naps then one I much Prefer it then lol x

Isabelle goes to bed at 7/7.30 and is always always at 6/6.30 most days.. She wakes up around 12/1 for a feed and gets in with me.. Also loves her cat naps in the day currently in her chair in living room napping!

James will only nap on me these days. Although sometimes if I'm lucky he will fall asleep in the swing. He used to love his swing!

Aww babies bless them monkeys lol
Cruzs eczema did clear it up its now coming back and I think he's caught the bug of the kids he's had 3 poops today and the last one was really watery and mucusy. He feels warm to I'll see how he goes he's sleeping again at the min X

Same here. Holly is always picking stuff up from nursery and then kindly passes it on to James. Can't believe the amount of times I've taken them to the doctors!

Gabbie has never been sick so far, except a slight fever after her jabs and it made me so sad/worried! You momas are strong to deal with little sick ones! 😭

Gabbie is a sleeper, she naps anywhere during the day and goes down without a cry at night. Right now she's napping outside on the patio.

I am so jealous! Both of my kids have been rubbish sleepers and my four year old still doesn't sleep through :haha:

Bless ha I haven't had to bad sleepers really CJ was the worst he slept with me though till he was nearly one I think it was then he went thru phases of waking for hours in the night I wasn't making the same mistakes with Chad I didn't let him get over tired he went to bed early and I didn't let him sleep in my bed once he got a bit older even if it ment getting up at 5am that's what I did . He slept thru from 10 months right up until a few months ago wen he Started waking again but he's been better later and sleeping again but now he's I'll so waking more again .
CJ started sleeping thru just after two ish I think
He was the only one who had a dummy he gave it up himself just before two . I tried Chad with one he wasn't interested and Cruz liked one at first but won't have one now which is frustrating sometimes cuz he likes to suck X
I've come to bed Cruz has been in bed since 6 he's stiring hope he doesn't wake up I'm shattered. C

Morning girls another 6am start oh I haven't missed these lol!
Cruz woke twice again hope he stops that soon
Hope you all have a lovely day I've got to take Chad to the Drs bless him x

Hi Donna, hope your little boy is ok x

Don't want to jinx it but I think Annabel has started sleeping 730pm-730am with a feed at 6am! My son was a terrible sleeper so I feel pretty lucky to be getting some decent sleep this time. I'm sending you lots of sleep dust Donna, I remember how draining having to get up in the night :(

Embeth, your baby girl is so cute, love those sweet cheeks!

Thanks last night he was talking to himself in the cot for ages lol . Don't no what's got into him lol Chad was such a good sleeper X

Hope you had a better night Donna. After saying how great a sleeper Annabel is she was up 3-5am last night.. She finally did a poo then went to sleep. So tired today! ☕️☕️

Always the way Hun bless her sure she will sleep better tonight
Cruz only woke once he slept 6.15 - 12.30 then bk down will 6.10 were up and he's having a bottle now

Can babies have hayfever my dr mentioned it but I kind of dismissed bit but now I'm thinking he has it
Runny nose watery eyes cough and he is so congested all the time 😩 I'm going to see the dr see what he says I'm sure that's what wakes him at night cuz he can barely breathe X

It is definitely possible especially if it's only recently started with the recent weather. Poor Cruz, hope the doctor can give you something to help :hugs:

Lol Lucy.. Needing a poo really unsettles Isabelle.. Once she's done with it she's all happy and settled! I can't believe what a good sleeper she is after never having this with all 3 boys am a bit worried our holiday is going to completely ruin it all! Florida is 5 hours behind the UK so it's going to throw her body clock completely out plus we'll be out most evenings when away just hoping she settles back to normal when we return.

I've been watching her trying to roll today so funny she gets to her side then gives up.. She really does look like her chunky legs and belly make it too much effort 😂

When is everyone due back at work? I'm supposed to be going back to my teaching job in January but it's all change at work and I'm thinking maybe it's time to move on.. Such hard decisions! X

4 months today!! She is my very own sumo baby! This is all breast milk.. I thought my boys were chubs as babiesbut I think she beats them all 😂😂 love her!!! Hoping maybe she ll slim a bit when she's more mobile!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g