January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Madelyn found her feet a couple days ago, and as of today she's playing with things! She's grabbing toys (or a pack of wipes lol) and chewing on them, crying when they inevitably fall away from her, then happily goes back to playing when we hand it back to her. This stage is awesome! I'm loving it :cloud9: Also, she seems to be favoring her left hand already!

Hope you're having fun in Florida embeth!

How cute are they at this stage pita? Loving it! Nothing more adorable than a baby playing with their feet :)

Madelyn found her feet a couple days ago, and as of today she's playing with things! She's grabbing toys (or a pack of wipes lol) and chewing on them, crying when they inevitably fall away from her, then happily goes back to playing when we hand it back to her. This stage is awesome! I'm loving it :cloud9: Also, she seems to be favoring her left hand already!

They tend to go back and forth until around 2 years until they stock to a side.

This stage is fun, even more fun when they get more mobile!

Hope you're having a great time embeth!

James is getting so mobile and can wriggle forwards to get to what he wants. He gets very frustrated and overtired though. Naps are a nightmare unless I wear him in the wrap and take him for a long walk!

Bless them hi mushy how you doing

Cruz likes to nap little and often can drive me insane sometimes cruz wriggles every where he's found his feet to I can't believe how big he's getting
I am sad he's getting so big so quick but I can't lie and say I'm not looking forward to him getting a bit older I love it when there able to stay away longer and have more set naps when there eating properly and can play and sit etc . X

I'm the same. I love the newborn stage and the stage where they are mobile and can play. I am not keen on this inbetweeny bit!

Not just me then :) X do u think you will have any more bev X I am well and truly done I honestly feel complete yeh apart of me will always want a girl but not enough to have another I want to enjoy the next stage of life I feel complete with my boys X

They tend to go back and forth until around 2 years until they stock to a side.

This stage is fun, even more fun when they get more mobile!

Yeah, I thought it was a bit early to declare her a lefty lol, it was just interesting. I'm okay if she wants to wait awhile before crawling, not necessarily looking forward to when she starts getting into everything :haha:

Not just me then :) X do u think you will have any more bev X I am well and truly done I honestly feel complete yeh apart of me will always want a girl but not enough to have another I want to enjoy the next stage of life I feel complete with my boys X

We said we were done at two and then thought we might have a third in a few years. I like the idea of having a third but on hard days I think there is no way I could cope! :haha:

We said we were done at two and then thought we might have a third in a few years. I like the idea of having a third but on hard days I think there is no way I could cope! :haha:

I feel the same Bev! Some days I think I'd like to have a third in a few years but then other days I'm not so sure! Im enjoying not being pregnant and not being in the newborn phase for now.

Having three is no different to having two really girls I found 1-2 hard work three slotted in think because ur already use to juggling things etc .
Hope your all well! X

Hi girls

Having a great holiday thanks.. So hot her! Bit of a change from home!!

I noticed something on Isabelle the day we left for the airport and after googling am spending most of my days sick with worry.. Trying not to let it ruin my holiday!

She has this very very light brown pigmentation to her skin but it's huge!😥 it's an odd shape and hard to see clearly sometimes as its so light. It it starts on one side of her belly and goes round to her back really big area.
Now after googling it seems like a cafe au lait mark which are totally normal if u have just a couple..
My son has two small ones and Isabelle has a small normal looking one in a similar place or her brother.. But this is so big and it says if u have more than 6 u need to be looked at for a genetic disorder which can cause all sorts of problems in life. I don't know what to think my family think I'm being silly and am over worrying as j tend to do just so scared for her with no support 😥😥😥

Bless u Hun my sister had something similar covered one side of her body on her breast and went round her side was faint to she still has it now all was ok with there if we're thinking. Of the same thing that is X I'm sure all is fine Hun but I'm he same a constant worrier X try relax and enjoy ur holiday and have it checked when ur back chick X X

Holly has a huge one on her stomach. We only noticed it once she turned 4 months.

I'm sure your LO is fine especially if she doesn't have other symptoms. Try not to worry too much :hugs: xx

I just read Embeth that even though it's very big, it still counts as only 1 and that's completly normal and not associated with any health problem!

Thanks girls 😘

Good to know it's possible to have it and be normal. Sounds v much like your sisters Donna.. It really is faint
Particularly if the light isn't right just so big tho!

How big is hollys Bev?? Typical that it pops up the day we go away! This holiday has cost thousands and I've spent all of it worrying!!

Try not to worry embeth x I know I always tend to worry more when we are away, it's like there more time but less sleep which equals more worry for me! I'm a worrier too so totally understand the feeling.

Thanks Lucy xx I am a terrible worrier and always jump to the worse case scenarios. Normally it's about myself but feels like it's one thing after another with Isabelle. Terrified she will have something wrong, was neve like it with my boys! Going to try and not obsess on it anymore! Xx

Holly's was quite big as a baby but as she has grown it seems smaller and not as noticeable.
I am totally the same with worrying. I worry about Holly a lot, my health anxiety is awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->