January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

What beautiful 5 month boys! Wow good job cruz sitting up!

Annabel has more immunisations tomorrow :(

Definitely go and get Isabelle checked, let the doctor worry about it it's an issue. But I'm sure it will be ok. Xx

Well the doctor I want is so popular there's not even any advance appointments! Best I could get is a telephone appointment on Friday sure she ll just make me go in tho so more waiting!

Here is a pic of part of it.. There's an area by her hip below it as well so faint in places hard to see where it's attached. Anyone seen anything like this??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
My sisters was just like that it was massive and literally covered her breast bone and went round her back my mom use to scrub it thinking it was dirt lol.
Aww hope u manage to get into see the dr you want soon hun
I'm sure all is fine but it's a horrible feeling sitting worrying

Thank you Lucy he's a joy
Cruz hasn't been himself today he cried and cried for bed and wouldn't let me put him down for ages he's not been drinking properly bed been squirming and pushing bottle out . And he's been warm but not had a temp going to see how he is in the morning X

Thanks Donna, did they ever tell your sister anything was wrong? I'm feeling a little better about it today I really let my anxiety get out of control sometimes with health stuff.

Hope cruz is ok, Isabelle still isn't herself with this cough/cold, her and my youngest ds are so snotty! X

Annabel has a cold too! She was up so many times wanting milk last night, so tired today and now we're about to go and get her immunisations. Not a great day for the poor little thing :( I was thinking of getting an exercauser jumpy thing for her, think she's ready for one but im thinking her little legs won't touch the ground yet in one, I think she's pretty short. Getting her measured in 2 weeks when she's 6 months so I'll see how much she's grown then

James has had a cold too! Let's hope all our babies are better soon :)

Hope annabels immunisations went ok I hate them so much! Have Isabelle's next week 😕 awful nights sleep for me again up with Isabelle who needed medicine for a temp then did a poo then talked really loudly for ages... Soooo tired! X

Aww bless all our babies nope Hun everything was fine with my sisters :)
Cruz has Started waking around 5ish and talking so loud to him self lol X

It's so cute when they talk to themselves but hard to see the cuteness when they do it in the middle of the night 😂

Thanks Donna hope it's the same for Isabelle xx

So tired today really hope I get a good nights sleep tonight.. Just dropping my eldest off at football training then going to pop and get a costa to keep myself awake!! X

Sorry you're so tired hun :hugs:

I've got mastitis so got some antibiotics now which will hopefully start working soon!

Oh no poor u Bev, hope u feel better soon.. Iv been taking lecithin since Isabelle was born supposed to help blocked ducts etc may be coincidence but it not had a single one since I started feeding..
Get it from Holland and Barrett xx

Hope the mastitis goes away quickly Bev, it's awful! :(

I've also had two nights of not enough sleep and I'm starting to feel it (as I sit here drinking more coffee!) I always feel a bit down when I'm tired. I really don't cope well when I don't get some decent sleep. Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight embeth x

Mornjng girls,
Had a better night last night although still up changing Isabelle at 5 am..the time difference from holiday seems to have affected her bowel habits! She went straight back to sleep tho until 8.20.. I really can't believe what a good girl
She is just never any trouble may definitely my easiest baby. Lucy I also feel down when tired I don't think your body copes as well
Mentally or physically so affects your mood. Hope u get a good sleep tonight xx

I struggle when I'm tired to lack of sleep is horrible
Cruz went 5.45pm - 4.10am bottle and back of til 7 he keeps biting his teats poor baba .
I've lost 3lb this week at slimming work got my club 10 award 1 stone 5lb since joining X

Thanks Hun it's the first time in years I've been this weight and. Altho I still have a horrible jelly belly I'm starting to feel better
I still have a way to go I'm 12 stone 2 now I want to get to 11 stone I wS 10 wen I met my oh but I think I was to thin then
It's our anniversary today 8 years together and still no ring lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->