January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Cruz can roll but doesn't really do it
I had the coil fitted didn't I thought I would chance it as it fell out before well it's fell out again today :( X
We're trailing Cruz on lactose free milk I'm only doing it because the hv said to try as the dr prescribed it because he has sloppy poops but dietician that's probably because he's teething X

Oh no sorry your coil fell out Donna!!

Gave Isabelle a little helping hand to roll this morning.. She can do it! As soon as I started her off she does it.. Did it a few times! Once she gets there tho she rolls straight back to her back with no assistance and lays there... Last baby!!😉 she has her third lot of injections today 😕 can't wait to get them out the way, hoping they don't make her feel ill.

Pouring with rain here and will be all day so stuck in the house... Great British Summer!!!!

Morning Donna

Ok here, Isabelle had her injections yesterday she's had a temp on and off since but fairly happy in herself still.. Glad to have break from them for a while! Although the lady told me at a year they have 4 at once!!!😱

Glad it's Friday 😀😀

Hope your all doing well ladies :hugs: I've not been on here in a few weeks - didn't take the antidepressants in the end as they made me more anxious but doing so much better going to CBT therapy weekly and HV popping in to see me every other week to check I'm ok. Hopefully the PND is gone for good.

Elizabeth has only rolled once! And think it was a fluke.

I can't believe how fast time is flying, I really miss being pregnant and get bump envy when I see a pregnant lady :haha:

Glad ur feeling better Hun were always here if you need a Chad

Aww embeth they have 4? Use to be three didn't it I'm dreading them there so much more aware at one but least there is a break like u said
Cruz is the happiest baby I've ever met he is always smiling and laughing x

Glad you're feeling better lilly.. :hugs:

Yep 4 Donna!! Crazy.. Poor things!isabelle is also so happy.. Just smiles at everyone all the time! She is such a joy.. Love the way she looks at her big brothers she can't get enough of them! Also seems to adore dh!! Gets a huge smile and tries to reach to him the moment she sees him! Maybe a daddy's girl...!!

5 months today 😀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Pretty girl, love those big eyes :) Madelyn has big eyes too, which she does not get from me lol. My mom and grandma say she looks like my sister when she was a baby :haha:

Cruz seems to have grown so much past few days he tries to grab literally everything cries if u take away something he wants has being using his beaker for sips of water and has started babbling saying baba it's so cute X

Aww that's cute! James isn't babbling yet but he likes shouting at me :haha:

We took both kids to my second cousin's wedding yesterday. They were pretty good, up until the ceremony when Madelyn started yelling/crying right as bridesmaids and groomsmen were walking down the aisle :dohh: My husband stood with her off to the side and she was pretty happy with that and was a happy baby for the rest of the time we were there (we didn't leave till after 10!) It helped that my siblings and mom came with us, so there were plenty of people to hold her lol, and there were other kids there for my kiddo to play with :thumbup:

Thanks girls xx

Isabelle has started to babble too.. She so likes to shout as loud as she can at me! Particularly at around 6 every morning!!i gave in and started her on a bit of baby rice and puréed pear today.. She loved it!! Am a little worried that she will get even bigger tho with solids as well! I weighed her on our scales and think she is about 20lb!!!! Her length when dh did it was 98th centile so she's v long but such a chunk and shows no internet in wanting to move.. My lazy little chub!! Xx

Haha Isabelle is so cute! I've got a lazy chubby bubby too! Loves her food and doesn't seem to have any intention of moving! I'm having her weighed tomorrow, curious what her measurements are.

Aww that's lovely Cruz has started babbling, I bet he's trying to keep up with his big brothers!

Haha good on James using his lungs to get your attention! 😂

Good Job Madelyn starying up at the wedding!

Aww bless these babies ! Growing so quickly all of them ! Cruz is loving his food now Aswell I'm getting him weighed tomorrow X

I gave Elizabeth some banana in her high chair and as expected she just played with it and smushed it in her fingers, don't think any of it made it to her mouth!

I can't wait for James to start solids. I'm going to wait until exactly 6 months and think I'll do BLW but my husband really wants to give him mushy foods so I don't know yet. Maybe a mix of both and see which he takes best to!

Annabel is 6 months! Had her measured and she's still exactly the same on the chart, 20th for length and 35th for weight! At least she's consistent. She's 15lbs and almost 25 inches long!

She's loving her solids. Sometimes I give her a baby to chew on too Lilly but it's so slippery! So she mainly gets puree as then at least I know what's going in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->