January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy anniversary!! I'm just trying to settle Isabelle so I can get a run done!getting time to do anything is near impossible with 4 of them... Little ones all day then older ones swimming etc in evening never ending.. I need exercise to keep me sane tho! X

Happy anniversary Donna ! Start singing 'put a ring on it!' 😂

Annabel's ameeping has been pretty bad this week, she has a cold so hope it's just that. She used to be so good!

Sorry I've been away so long, I'm just sooo dang tired all the time! And busy! Benjamin absolutely hates sleep! He hardly naps during the day, and if he does he wakes within half an hour. And he's been waking up at around 430AM everyday for over a week. I fell asleep on the couch twice this morning, once with my toddler using my back as a jungle gym!

Benjamin is doing so well otherwise. He's such a happy boy, loves to laugh and he's started doing this coughing sounding laugh. I was worried for the day he first started doing it, but then I realized he was just laughing. It's super cute now.

He LOVES his big brother. He's always trying to play with him, grab at him, and cuddle him but big brother just wines haha. Poor Benjamin.

He's trying super hard to crawl, although he hasn't quite gotten the knees need to bend part. Otherwise he will roll around every where he wants to go.

We have an exersaucer from my first that he LOVES. He could spend up to half an hour bouncing and playing around in it.

Sorry you're so tired, Mushy :hugs: James is the same with the sleep. He has such short naps usually :(

Nice to hear from u mushy Cruz doesn't nap well but he does sleep at night thank god he's not well he woke twice last night having pooed and again this morning X

Hi girls

Glad all is well mushy. Sorry your tired! It's hard with two so young I remember my eldest two being little there's no rest!

I had a doctors phone apt for Isabelle's skin mark this morning and missed the call!! Isabelle has fallen asleep on me ran down and answer phone cut in as I got there! Luckily she's agreed to see me at her clinic in the morning .. The worry of this and far too much googling as turned me into a bit of an emotional wreck so I really hope she's doesn't think it's anything worrying! X

Hope everything goes well at the appointment embeth. Sorry you've been so worried :hugs:

Thanks bev.. It really is the worst feeling in the world worrying about your baby! While other level to my own health anxiety!

Morning girls Cruz went to bed at 5.15pm last night he was really tired and wouldn't last till 6pm so went at 5.15 didn't hear a peep all night he slept thru till 6am proud mommy ! Wish he would do that every night lol X

Wow cruz!!!

Hi Mushy! Nothing worse than sleep deprivation 😵
Thinking of you embeth, let us know how you get on with the doctor xx

Clever boy cruz!

Have seen the doctor.. She wasn't concerned.. Her opinion is it's a variation of a birthmark( a very large one!)she said she isn't worried it has any significant medical meaning and will
Put it on her notes just to watch and make sure sun cream is applied if it's exposed to sun. She said not to worry about the various genetic illnesses as she is well and healthy. I'll try and Stop worrying now.. Would u girls be happy with that explaination if it was your little one?? The doctor is a dermatologist and does all the baby care at the surgery xx

Yeh Hun I'd say she knows what she's doing esp as she is the one who deals with the skin conditions ino it's hard sometimes to fully trust a dr ad I'm the same even when they've told me something is fine I second guess it all the time I'm glad all is well tho Hun x

That's great news hun. I would be happy with that explanation although I do worry about everything! Must be a weight off your shoulders :)

Thanks girls, it is hard sometimes I think I really need to ban myself from the computer. She didn't seem at all alarmed so obviously doesn't seem strange to her. I'll try and relax about it now. Thanks again! Kids.. So much worry they cause!! X

So quiet here!
How's everyone doing?? Anyone's baby still not rolling?? Isabelle still doesn't really move! She kind of turns in a circle by constantly turning in her side! She is so so interested in our food! Thinking about introducing some solids in a couple of weeks.. Such a chunk tho clearly still thriving on my milk x

My first never rolled until she was 7 months. I honestly never thought she would ever do anything because she just lay there!

2 days ago James started getting on all fours and rocking back and to trying to crawl! I'm kind of excited and on the other hand know that he's just going to be getting everything and trying to eat it. I'm going to need eyes in the back of my head!

Gabrielle hates rolling from her belly to her back, the fall startles her! She rolls back to belly and moves a bit around by wiggling so much. Sometimes it looks like she's swiming!

Speaking of which, we just had our first swim lesson! She
did great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"