January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww bless her she's doin great Lucy :)
I wonder how frustrated is doing hope she's well X

That's great Lucy, glad she's doing well! I'm literally too scared to take Isabelle to a clinic to be weighed etc I think they're going to tell me she's too big 😐 I'm already worried about her next development check at 11 months! Her head is nearly off the chart too I do worry there's something wrong at times but hoping that's just me and my silly brain!

I wander how frustrated is doing too Donna.. Hope she's good.

Xx

Don't worry embeth, I worry too! I was so worried she wasn't growing enough a month ago..there's always something isn't there?

I wonder if anyone from our group is pregnant again yet?!

Bet they ll be someone soon.. Won't be me that's for sure!!😉

There is always something to worry about! I was so much more relaxed with my boys not sure what's happened this time hope no issues pop up tho i want to relax and enjoy her!! I remember u were a little worried about annabels growth so glad she's all good 👍😉 xx

I had Elizabeth weighed today (first time since Feb) and she's 19lb 4oz :haha: HV didn't seem bothered, she said some babies do get a chunky around this stage as eating loads and not moving, Elizabeth doesn't roll at all or even try move.

I'm so broody for another one, it would make a lot of sense work/financially for us to have another asap.

Love a roly poly baby Lilly! So cute! Annabel is also chubby (just short too ) and has no interest in rolling 😂 How exciting that you're thinking about another one! Have you got your period back yet?

It came back about 10 weeks after she was born (formula feeding so that's probably why) I'm suprise how it's gone straight back to being really regular, I expect it to be a bit all over the place but it settled straight down.

Lilly, that is exciting! We're wanting to add another asap also, but my periods haven't come back yet.

Do you have to stop BF before they will come back? Ooh we might be bump buddies again!

Part of me thinks I'm crazy but we were wanting to have another quite soon and I worked out I will probably have to start work part time in August (at a new company, don't like my current employer and probably be on minimum wage) however if I get pregnant I can stay off work longer and go back to works at the company I don't like (but get higher wage! £££) in November for 3 month to qualify for full maternity pay and then have a full year off again :thumbup: plus I have accrued holiday so will possibly be able to go back and just work a 3 day week until I leave again.

I was just stalking the front page of this thread and Blessed ticker says she's 5 weeks pregnant... Oooh :)

Oh your right Lilly so it does bless her ! No more babies here I'm enjoying Cruz so much and he's a joy and does make me want more but I'm also enjoying watching him grow in enjoying losing weight in tired of being pregnant I like being able to play with the boys etc I want to enjoy the next stages of life now I'm truely done
X

I had my first two close lily.. My eldest was 8 months or so when I got pregnant. Was great.. Hard work but so nice seeing them grow up together.
Certain I'm done with 4.. Feel drained at the moment just never any time to do anything with out the kids! Love them all like crazy but think adding another to the mix may send me over the edge!! 😁😁

The thing that's putting me off the most is the double buggy!! Ughhh I love my pram and all the double ones look awful, I live on the outskirts on a small town and walk miles every day into town so realistically I'd probably still have to get a double buggy with a 2 year age gap!

Haha yeah can't imagine having to look after 5 of them!

Omg blessed is pregnant again!? 😱 Will have to stalk her to congratulate her!
Lilly, I hate my double prams! I always feel so awkward. So I put Annabel in the ergo and use the maclaren for my toddler. Makes me feel more mobile 👍🏻

I hate my double pram this time the one I had with CJ & Chad was lovely but barely get used so I didn't spend as much money this time chads starting to want to walk now which I let him sometimes but he still gets tired X

Do you have to stop BF before they will come back? Ooh we might be bump buddies again!

Part of me thinks I'm crazy but we were wanting to have another quite soon and I worked out I will probably have to start work part time in August (at a new company, don't like my current employer and probably be on minimum wage) however if I get pregnant I can stay off work longer and go back to works at the company I don't like (but get higher wage! £££) in November for 3 month to qualify for full maternity pay and then have a full year off again :thumbup: plus I have accrued holiday so will possibly be able to go back and just work a 3 day week until I leave again.

I was just stalking the front page of this thread and Blessed ticker says she's 5 weeks pregnant... Oooh :)
Sounds like you've got it figured out :thumbup: That'd be awesome to be bump buddies again!

With my son I got my period back around 12 months, give or take, and I bf him until he was 2. So I'm just waiting to see when it comes back this time. We'll see!

Morning girls oh I make early risers 😩😂 Cruz has been awake since 5.15am I can't moan as he slept thru from 5.15 last night but i hate getting up early lol X

How are u all X

That was an early start!

James will be 6 months old this week!
We have started BLW after he sat on our laps at a restaurant last week and could not stop him grabbing all the food and gumming on it! He is trying all sorts. Not sure how much he is actually swallowing yet but he does well with melon :)

It's sad how fast it goes. Also looking forward to the toddler stage though. Age 1-2 was my favourite with Holly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->