January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

It was a great day thanks. He got so overtired though!

Happy christening day James! He's a cutie!!😉😉

Isabelle has no teeth either! She also has days where she's wanting lots then where she's not interested at all.. We went out to dinner today where she suddenly decided she really wanted food was going mad trying to grab things.. We asked the waiter and they made up some sweet potato mashed especially for her so sweet and she loved it!!

Aww that was nice of them. Glad Isabelle enjoyed it :)

It is frustrating when they fall asleep early isn't it. Really messes bedtime up!

James is 7 months old today. It's gone so fast!

Happy 7 months James! It goes so fast but at the same time I always look forward to the next little phase - mind you at the moment with her sitting but not moving its so fun and I don't have to chase her!! Love it! I remember the phase where they like to stand holding onto things ended in a lot of head bumps! Lol

Oh the head bumps are such a stressful stage aren't they! Holly used to bump her head so much when she started pulling herself up! James is pulling himself up already and I'm just not ready for this stage yet, I wish he would slow down!

Morning girls happy 7 months James Cruz is 7 months on Friday
We went bowling yday then we went to a pub and had some dinner and the kids played in the soft play bit
Was a nice day but Chad tests my patience I don't no if he's just a normal 2 year old and CJ was a good two year old which the hv said is Probally the case but my god he's hard work
From the minute we got to bowling he was crying and moaning the whole time apart from when it was his turn
He smacks he's always saying no there is no reasoning with him I can't remember CJ ever being like this
He didn't eat his dinner in the pub
I feel like I'm one of those moms people look at thinking can't u control that kid lol
CJ and Chad fight all day long I do nothing but shout most the time and uou no when ur sick of hearing ur own voice I'm drained lol
I've been eating nothing but crap for two weeks dread to see what I weigh ! X

Sorry you had a stressful day with Chad :hugs: Holly was such a good 2 year old but oh my did she make up for that when she was 3. It was the hardest year ever. I sympathise :hugs:

I've had some really difficult times with my two year old, it's so tricky! Maybe it means he'll be a super easy 3 year old??

My toddler is hard work too! He doesn't seem to want to go and play and is forever bothering Isabelle! Last night I was laying with them both reading and he kept trying to cover her eyes so she couldn't listen to the story.. It's constant!he will be 3 next month and I'd like him to go to pre school but he is so afraid of other children I'm worried how he ll be!

Isabelle is also at the sitting but not moving phase.. She will not stay on her stomach and immediately rolls to her back if i put her on her front..

I was looking on my posts from having Chad and had two teeth and was arming crawling by now lol Cruz is defo getting about and into everything he rolls everywhere he is so close to crawling just needs to learn what to do with his arms
No teeth tho and altho he can sit I can't sit and leave him as he stil goes backwards sometimes so have to put cushions there in sure my other boys could sit properly by now
7 months old tomorrow and going to finally bite the bullet and put him in with CJ what's the worst that can happen lol can always move him back in looking forward to getting my room back
We're potty training here with Chad it's going well CJ didn't train til almost 3 so pleased X

Hope it goes well when Cruz goes in with CJ. Hopefully you'll all get more sleep :)

Good luck for potty training :)

Morning Cruz slept 6.10pm - 4am had a few ounce and bk of till 6 :)
He's not wanting his bottles and biting the teats like mad

He's 7 months old today where has the time gone :)

Now the day is here to move into cjs room I don't no if I want to lol X

Happy 7 months Cruz! Hope he does ok moving to CJ's room :)

Good luck with the move Donna!

Annabel is still waking up 2-3 times a night for a feed, wish she'd sleep a bit more! I'm starting to get a bit tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->