January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

HI everyone. Thanks for your get well wishes. It was a nasty 5 day virus but I'm better now. It was hard though looking after two kids and feeling terrible.

Seren can't sit up yet but she rolls everywhere and she's trying to call. She really wanta to be sitting up. She tries. No teeth here. My oldest didn't get her first tooth until nearly a year old. Seren still wakes up 2 to 3 times a night for a feed. This is amazing in my books as Isla was the worst sleeper. She still wakes up at 3.
Before Seren was born Isla would sleep in her own bed in the night. But she needs a cuddle when she wakes up. When Seren was born the only way I could manage things at bed time was feed Seren whilst reading bedtime stories to Isla. So we had to go in my room on the bigger bed. Then if she woke up in the night it was always when Seren was feeding so she'd end up in my room in our bed because I couldn't cuddle Isla in her bed and get seren back to sleep at the same time. I also cosleep with Seren because I get more sleep that way.
Anyway the result is that now there are 4 of us in our bed. I'm wedged in. I need to reclaim my bed back. I need some sleep.

Glad you're all better spud.. I also co sleep with my nearly 3 year old and Isabelle for the majority of the night!!

Sounds bad but I'm really not sure how many times Isabelle feeds in the night.!!😬 I'm aware when she has an unsettled night and feeds lots but often once I go to bed she ll feed then I don't think she feeds until around 5/6 in the morning.. She may have a sleepy feed that I forget as OK
Half asleep and she's lying next to me!

Isabelle still can't crawl or roll to her front! She rolls to her back and sits very well and leans forward and back to her bits to play with but doesn't move!! The size of her legs are something else!! They are soooo chubby!! 😜😂

I'm glad you're all feeling better now Spud :hugs:

I co sleep with the two kids too. I don't get much sleep!

I take my hats of to you ladies co sleeping I did sleep with CJ for a good few months but didn't with Chad maybe the odd night but he didn't really like cuddles etc liked sleeping by himself
I'm glad tho I love my own space and my own bed
Cruz didn't go in cjs room in the end lol will do it tomorrow I left it to late and couldn't be bothered moving the cot
Cruz sometimes wakes twice in the night he doesn't even really wNt milk anymore it's been one wake up last two nights hope the same tonight lol X

I'm co sleeping with Annabel too, so sometimes I have no idea how many times she feeds but I think it's usually 2-3 times.

Good luck with moving him Donna!

We've put the cot in cjs room will see how he goes with his naps today hope he's ok in there X

I'm thinking of trying Isabelle in her own room in her big cot for her day naps, her co sleeper has no side so won't be long before she's rolling on to my bed and escaping!😀 Only problem is its we live in a town house so it's 3 flights of stairs for me to go up and down to
Her room!!

Hope cruz does well in his own room today Donna!

Anyone else still fight broody feelings?? It's crazy! I can't possibly have - fifth child it's just too many but I'm finding myself having maybe just one more thought!! I'm
Crazy!! Xx

Oh embeth!! Haha you're family kept saying you'd have another one! Surely there's not much dofference between 4 and 5..?? I say go for it! ;) I'm not feeling super broody at the moment, but I know that will change when she turns one. I get the feeling ill end up with 4, but I'm not sure my DH feels the same.

Nap was a sucess cried for a few mins but I cuddled him and he settled slept for over a hour hope tonight is as easy lol

Well my oh says maybe we Cruz starts school we can try again but to be honest I don't think I want any more three is hard work busy busy lol plus I'm enjoying losing weight and looking. Forward to some me time
I've been feeling a little down past few days with the kids fighting no e stop constant shouting I feel like I'm not Donna any more and just a mum I might change my mind and want another in a few years I always say no more and here we are lol I think if I was to have another tho I'd desperately want a girl and I no I Probally wouldn't get one lol X
Maybe the cot would be fine for her Beth X

My family do think I'll have another.. I'll wait and hope these feelings go! I have booked another trip to Florida next October for 2 weeks and am determined I won't be either pregnant or breastfeeding for that so wouldn't be until after then.. Also I'm 35 now so getting a bit old!

Lucy I an see u having a couple more 😉😉 I bet u have another as well Donna 😉 I had 3 boys then a girl same could happen for u!!

Lmao yeh I'm tried of having no fun cuz of either pregnant or have a new born lol

Haa maybe one day I'm so use to two year gaps that I'm normally pregnant again soon after they turn one it will be funny not to be this time but in determined I won't j seem to be a lot more fertile than I was
Since my coil fell out we've been using condoms till my implant is in start of September we best be careful lol X

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have another as dh would love a boy (though super happy with my girls - I wanted girls). But then I find two can be hard. I do 99% of child care rearing and housework so I struggle to do anything other than play with my kids and do dishes and laundry. I also want to be me and not just mummy. I totally understand. At the moment I don't get any me time. (I'm guessing same for everyone). And I love love love my babies but it will be nice when I can go do something by myself, even just a walk or a swim.

Do you ladies have af back yet? After dd1 af didn't show until 11 months pp so I'm not expecting af just yet.

I'm really struggling to lose weight. Im a comfort eater and when I'm stressed or lonely (I live overseas and dh works all the time) I eat sugar.

I keep changing my mind about wanting another one. Tbh I don't think we will as Holly is just far too demanding. She is very difficult and I can hardly cope with her as it is! James is so easy in comparison.

I haven't got AF back yet but was around 16 months last time.

My second is also so easy by comparison. My eldest has been very full on. Dh and I have decided no more so they only way there would be no3 is if there is an oopsie. Dh is planning on getting the snip.

I have af back but I don't breast feed .
Cruz has cried around half 6 hope he's settled now I've been stressing all night and thinking should I bring him back in here I'm going to see how he goes tonight and see how I feel tomorrow
I think I may have Aniexty I'm such a stress head and a Worrier I worry over everything

everything buzzes round me head over and over I stress and let things bother me that shudnt his eczema flares up I worry why I worry when he's not pooed or pooed to much or it's changed colour 😂 I worry if he's napping to long or not napped enough or hasn't drunk much or won't eat and it drives me insane but I can't help I think I worry so much because I lost my mom and dad young then my nan and grandad I worry about dying a lot to and anything happening to me or the kids my cousin says maybe I have postnatal depression I don't think so tho I'm happy most the time love my life and family I'm just feeling a bit down lately and worry all the time X

No period here... 4th time
Breastfeeding and they never really return until I stop feeding so not really expecting it anytime soon!

I can totally relate to u on the worry front Donna! I am a nightmare for worrying, normally it's my own health anxiety and leaving my kids.. The things I've thought I've had over the years is crazy.. Isabelle has caused me no end of worry.. I never worried about the boys. First it was her hips then the head lump then the huge skin pigmentation she has never ending! I have had each thing looked at and been told she's fine but Google tells me otherwise so I have just accepted that these things will
Sit in my head until she's bigger and I can see she's fine! At the moment I'm forever pushing it to the back of my head but it's made me so conscious of her development and I'm forever checking her for any more odd things.. So hard when u love them so much isn't it!?!? Xx

Sorry about all the worries. I can totally sympathise :hugs: I have really bad health anxiety and am so scared about something happening to me and leaving the kids. I obsess about lumps all the time and get so paranoid if I'm not 'symmetrical'. I've been at the doctors so many times with various lumps. I was convinced I had them in my neck but the Doctor could only feel one. I wasn't like this at all before having kids!

Thanks girls it's horrible isn't it
I think maybe it is having kids that make us so anxious
I wasn't like this with CJ
I was a bit with Chad me really bad with Cruz
Yup I'm the same I went to the dr Becuz I had a sore throat for ages then Becuz my one boobs looked different to my other one convinced my self was something bad
It's horrible and ino a lot of people worry etc but I feel like mine is beyond normal

Cruz slept ok went bed at 6pm woke crying around 6.30 but then slept til 2.30 n then bk down til 5.20am he had been sleeping later he woke at 7 then 6 and 5.40 yday he went to bed at like 5.50 yday tho actually as he was screaming he was tired so I'm Gna try the slighter later bedtime again today X

I worry when DH and I go in the car together without the kids about something happening to us and leaving the kids.. So much so we never go out together. Next Friday I've booked dinner out for his birthday, this will be the first time in years! I'm so worried I'm considering changing the restaurant reservation to one where we can walk to. I totally get the worry thing! I try and tell myself most people have babies at some stage and what I'm doing isn't an abnormal thing (being a parent that is) and to stop being so paranoid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->