January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

He did go back to sleep I think lol I'm sure Cruz is sleeping to much in the day now he naps in cot he can have like nearly 4 hours sleep in the day
He's got a runny nose and had a sloppy nappy think he's teething to
Chad is the same he had his feet in cruzs face yday
Chad has been doing wee wees in potty past few days X

We've booked tickets to Drayton manor for Friday I can't wait we're leaving Cruz with his nanny though and taking CJ and Chad I want to take him as I've never left him all day before never left any of them but will be easier to go on th rides with the boys X

I've woke up with a sore throat :( 5.15 I've been up since I need to start putting Cruz to bed later he goes at 6pm so no wonder he's up early but Chad Goes to bed at 6.30pm and Id like Cruz to at that time least then should get a extra half hour in bed lol X I'll have to try work something out X

Hope you're feeling better soon and the sleep situation improves :hugs:

Thanks Hun I no he can only sleep so much and 6-5.15 with one wake up bottle n bk down is about 11 hours still kills to get up at that time lol z

I used to take my two eldest to Drayton manor loads when they were younger Donna.. They loved Thomas land.. It's a couple of hours drive from us so we used to stay in a hotel right near it, stayed in the hotel at the park once as well was great! Keep meaning to go with my toddler he would love it!

We've been to a country park near us today, has a wine the pooh woods with all the characters little houses.. Little ones love it and Isabelle has been such a good girl all day ❤️ All fast asleep now!

Winnie the Pooh land sounds so cute! I want to go there!

Aww bless that sounds fab
I love Drayton manor I haven't been in years tho it's only 45 mins away from me so not to bad I bet the hotel was lovely I want to go to Alton towers with them for CBeebies land as they both love CBeebies lol but Alton towers is such a big place I'm going to wait till there older for that one
5.30am were up today X

Winnie the Pooh woods is at a country park near us.. It is cute! There's a huge lake, farm and play grounds as well.. We also did 45 minute tractor ride.. Jacob loves tractors!!the woodland has all the characters from
Winnie the Pooh and their houses built around trees! 😉 We had a giant tigger ride on the tractor trailer with us!😂

Sounds fab :) I'm so tired didn't hear a peep from Cruz til 2.30am when cj come in asking for his tv on no idea why he thought id say yeh lol and woke Cruz up then Cruz must of woke nearly every hour after that and up at nearly 6 in running on empty just lately X

Sorry Cruz woke up every hour after that. That sounds tiring :hugs:

oh Donna, it's so hard when they wake all the time. Hope tonight is better. Can you have a lie down over the weekend? You need some catch up sleep x

Thanks girls I went and had a nap with him when he had one and my oh sorted the boys when I got up he made me coffee and breakfast and I took paracetamol feel much better now stil a bit tired but I'll manage. CJ and Chad both got teeth at 6/7 months so I'm wondering if maybe Cruz is going to get some soon .

I'm of Xmas shopping later haa and might take the boys bowling or soft play X

Yay for a nap and coffee and breakfast from your oh! :)

Morning girls day in today for me I think I've loads of washing to do always washing to do lol want to get the house in order so can relax tomorrow and then Drayton manor Friday
Cruz was awake at 5.15am yawn lol
But he did sleep well only woke once at 2.30am and right back down so he did 6.10pm - 2.30am bottle bk down till 5.15 which I no is good really id like to try move his bedtime a bit later but he's always tired come 6 and I'm scared if I do move it and he still wakes up mega early will mean he's had even less sleep I'd like to even try half 6 but Chad goes to bed at half 6 and don't really want them going. Up at same time incase one of them is making noise lol will have to see how it goesx

Glad Cruz slept well apart from waking up early for the day. Hope you can figure out something with bedtimes, it's so hard having to try and get all the timings right! :hugs:

It's 5pm and Annabel wants to go to bed! No!! Too early! Lol I agree, 630 is ideal. She's been waking up so many times in the night, hope it's a short phase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->