January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope it's a short phase Lucy.. Isabelle is sometimes ready for bed really early too.. Although luckily she still seems to be at a stage where late naps aren't affecting her bedtime.. Yesterday she slept from
5-6ish then was asleep for the night by 7.30/8... She's having a long nap now which is not like her but it's allowed me to do all the ironing and housework so I'm happy!!😀

She only woke once last night! Yay! Went down at 6pm, then had a 'mega feed' when I went to bed at 830 (haha I'm a party animal) then just once after that. Feel slightly more human today! :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Yay for a long nap, Isabelle!

That's great Lucy :) Cruz was in bed for 6 woke At half 1 for a feed them woke up at 5 I managed to get him back down for half hour so we got up at half 5 I think I'm going to try out him down at half 6 tonight if it don't work it don't work
i think I'm going to try him in cjs room soon just worried he will wake him up at stupid times Lol X

I'm popping in to say hi. It's 1am and both the kids are in my bed asleep. They're sick. I'm sick. Ugggh. It's hard looking after sick kids went all you want to do is curl up in a ball and do nothing.

I can't believe my baby is soon to be 7 months.

How's the solids going? Seren isnt that interested at all. She closes her mouth up tight!
She's so close to crawling though.

So sorry your kids are sick, Spudtastic :( I hope that they're feeling better soon :hugs:

Solids are going quite well here. James eats anything we give him, but he's not got any teeth yet so I think that kind of hinders how much he actually eats of it but he does attempt anything :)

I've ditched the baby led weaning, i just found it way too messy and didn't feel like she was eating any food at all so have switched to spoon feeding her.

I said I would breastfeed and would do baby led wearing and wouldn't feed my baby food from a jar.... Funny how motherhood changes you!!!! :haha:

I've ditched the baby led weaning, i just found it way too messy and didn't feel like she was eating any food at all so have switched to spoon feeding her.

I said I would breastfeed and would do baby led wearing and wouldn't feed my baby food from a jar.... Funny how motherhood changes you!!!! :haha:

This is so true. I said my kids were always going to sit at the table to eat and watch hardly any TV. Now I find myself asking 'would you like a cartoon' to my 3 year old because I just want to sit down and rest.

Parenthood is definitely about doing what works I've found! With every child I have I become more relaxed and just go with what works for us all!

Hope you're all better soon spud not nice having to look after poorly babies when you're not well yourself xx

So true Spud! I saw some quote saying something about how before kids we can be experts but how it all changes after they come along!

Annabel doesn't have teeth yet either but is happy to gum almost anything. I do a mix of purres (from jars!!!) and things she can hold (mainly toast and banana and the occasional hot chip ;) )

Morning girls hope ur better soon spud being ill is so hard work when you've got kids
Drayton manor was great kids loved Thomas land

My kids are always watching tv bad mommy lol

Cruz still can't sit up properly I'm sure both my kids could by now he can sit but I can't just sit him and leave him because he's so active he ends up trying to grab something and flopping sideways or backwards
He rolls every where he wNts to go but is close to crawling
No teeth her
Weaning with us varies some days he happily eats loads other days he isn't Intrested he prefers to feed him self isn't keen on a spoon
I normally feed him breakfast and give him finger foods for lunch and tea he doesn't eat much but gives it a good go . Can't believe he's almost 7 months
He didn't get up til 6.10am today he did wake up before but managed to get him back of X

Glad Cruz slept later this morning.
James slept well last night but Holly had a bad dream so I was up with her for a while!

James is getting christened today :)

All ready :)

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/D967A0CF-79CD-4A0B-AA7F-C660CF5778FB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->