January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Isabelle seems to be waking a lot more this week and feeding! Don't really understand as she is having solids so surely should want less milk!?!?

Lucy there's an organisation called the NCT here.. They offer proper qualifications in antenatal and postnatal courses, antenatal teacher is one of them also breastfeeding peer supporter which id like to do. Only thing is they're course are quite expensive!

The supply teaching sounds great.. You should go for it is good just to do a little something for yourself that keeps u in while the kids are little.. I worked for a company for a while that employed people to teach pe to younger children in primary schools, did it alongside my secondary job.. I may contact them again if I don't go back to work.

Off to the local gardening centre today, they have a little farm thing there going to take the kids to see the animals and get a cake! X

Morning new routine yday went well his first nap was a hour and half second 40 mins and I woke him after his last one after 45 as it was 4oclock we made his awake time longer and he went down perfect for his naps no crying or anything he went to bed at 6.30pm woke at 2.30ish bottle and back down till 5.45
Hopefully keeps it up it will be good having a longer awake time I seem to always be putting him down for naps and it can be tiring when he fights them
He wasn't even crying when he woke in the night I should leave him really see if he goes back of but I don't want him waking CJ up lol X
I think I'm going to have to swap rooms wv CJ and Cruz they have the back room and next door have kids that play out there back garden till gone 9/10pm screaming and shouting and don't get me wrong ino it's summer etc but they should have a little more respect knowing we have young children I suppose not everyone thinks tho X

Maybe she's having a growth spurt embeth X

Yeah I thought that Donna..kind of hope not tho she's so
Big already!!😅

Hope everyone's ok today.. We've had a long day helping my sis move to a flat in London with her friend.. Her and her boyfriend had split up after 10 years and she's moved out... Kind of sad as he has been part of the family and been on all our family holidays etc but it happens I suppose 😕

Do your little ones try and take steps when you hold their hands standing up?? Isabelle stands with is holding her hands well will stand for ages but if you try and move her it's like she just keeps her legs straight and doesn't attempt to lift her feet at all... Is that normal? I just can't remember.. I always thought they naturally lifted their feet?

James will take steps but only if I kind of pull him forwards slightly so he has to. We got him a walker but he just sits down and pulls it on top of himself lol!

Bless him pulling it on himself! Isabelle has a walker.. She just sits in it and plays with the toys on it she has no idea how to move it!
I remember my boys taking a step if I pulled them forward, Isabelle just keeps her feet where they are doesn't seem to
Get it at all!

That's a big day helping your sister move, hope she's ok with the break up :(

Haha Annabel never tries to walk when I hold her up! 😂 She also has no intention of crawling yet! My DS was crawling and trying to walk by this age! Must say i don't mind, so much easier with the sit and play stage.

Hope your sister is OK embeth

Haa Cruz isn't crawling yet he really tried and gets up on ha knees he defo gets about tho he rolls everywhere I can't turn my back don't think it will be long till he can crawl
He mainly stands on his tip toes is that normal ? He does take a few steps if you kind of pull him forward but nothing really lol and still no teeth I can't believe it CJ and Chad both had teeth by now X
5.15am we've been up since it was still dark when I got up that's rubbish lol we had bedtime messed up two nights ago and he was in bed for 6 again back to half 6 last night so hopefully get better X

Holly stood on her toes too and James does. I don't know why they do it as I see a lot of babies standing on flat feet but mine never have. Holly still walks on tip toes sometimes now!

I've definitely read that the toe thing is normal.. Isabelle bends and reaches as far as physically possible from a sitting position without actually moving anywhere lol!

Those of u with breastfed babies how much do u feed?? Isabelle still wants my boob constantly and much prefers it to food! No teeth here either Donna, we've been up since 6, my boys and dh in bed still do just me and my little madam!!

James feeds every few hours but he loves his food as well. I'm not sure how much he actually eats as he has no teeth but he loves it. Holly was not interested in food at all and screamed if we so much as put a spoon near her and didn't really feed herself anything until she was at least 9 months, so she breastfed a lot more.

No teeth here either. Haha Annabel is the same, she'll reach to get a toy and stay sitting on her bottom 😂 Looks so funny!

Argh, 5am is too early Donna!

Hi ladies :D
How is everyone?
My little madam has two teeth, Food is going great, she loves anything and everything haha. Il upload some pics in a sec
She's had such variety of foods, lasagne is a firm favourite and Brocolli she LOVES.
She's not crawling but she rolls and spins herself everywhere lol.
Xx

She's beautiful Hun
I don't no What's wrong with Cruz today he just keeps crying won't nap properly he's not his happy self at all :(
Think we're puttin him his own room and putting Chad in with CJ hope they don't fight lol. Think it will be better x

Aww how cute! :D

Sorry Cruz is unsettled today :(
Hope the room change works out and the boys don't fight!

Oh he was so upset woke twice last night to and for the first time since he was tiny I brought him in with me at 5 because he was still so tired so was I and we went bk to sleep till 6 X
Kind of thinking I shouldn't of now lol X

Aw she's such a cutie it's great when they love their food!

Sorry cruz has been upset Donna hope he has a better day today xx

Last week of having all 4 at home this week then we are away next week then back to school!its flown!!i have signed Isabelle up to the music train.. It's music classes with instruments etc used to go with Jacob. She loves music so can't wait to start with her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->