January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

She's so cute Tasha! Love it when they enjoy their food!

Hope everyone's doing well. Annabel is waking up 3-4 times a night so I've been sleeping with her in the guest room so we have the bed to ourselves and my DH can get some decent sleep. I'm sure she doesn't need that many feeds but I'm just too tired to resettle her without feeding at the moment. I think if we have a third it won't be for a few years, I need a chance to catch up on sleep! 😂 Embeth, you have a decent gap between 2 and 3 - did you have that for any particular reason? I'm 33 so can't wait ages but I figure I can wait 3 years.

Donna- how are finding 3 little ones? Bev- do you think you'll try for number 3?

We keep thinking we might do one day, and then I'll have a difficult day with the kids and say no way! :haha:

Haha that's exactly how I feel Bev! 😂

I originally didn't want anymore than 2 Lucy then got pregnant when ds 2 was about 3 and had a missed miscarriage.. Awful experience so decided noncore then got broody again when ds was 4/5..the big gap is great and despite ds2 being 8 and ds3 being nearly 3 they play together great and all 3 boys are really close.. Dh and I feel like we are sort of doing it all over again with Jacob and Isabelle it's like going back to when my eldest two were small but I like it! It's already making me sad that my big two are growing so quickly. My eldest is 10 this year!! You have loads of time to have another.. I'm 35 now and still thinking could I squeeze in one more!:dohh:

Isabelle is also waking lots to feed at the moment.. No idea why! She definitely doesn't need it.. Although maybe she is hungry she doesn't really eat much solid food. She likes everything but never had much xx

It's no harder than having two really. Cruz is generally a easy baby tho and I think that helps if he had been like Chad has been I would of cracked up lol it can be tough CJ and Chad fight constant there is never a minutes quiet in here one of them always needs something but because there all in bed early I get my evenings to relax even if I'm up at the crack of dawn
I don't want anymore esp so when I'm having a bad day lol. I feel like I've been pregnant or had a baby for the last 4 years just as life starts to get easier I pop another one out lmao but we have said we can think about it when Cruz has started school but then going back to the baby stage I don't think I'd want to lol im ready to move on the next stage of life I miss being just me sometimes I love my kids to bits but it can be hard work just being a mom X lack of sleep is bar far the hardest thing of being a mom X
X

Tasha, love those pictures! She certainly looks like she's enjoying the food, little cutie!

Madelyn has figured out how to roll herself from back to front, and (as if crawling wasn't bad enough) is pulling herself up to stand! :shock: I just can't believe how fast she's changing and growing up!

I know what you mean Donna. I find the sleep deprivation is the hardest part. The (rare) days I get enough sleep I think 'I can have another one!' But then I'll have a super tired day and it's all too much!

So when are you going for number 5 embeth?? :) I like how you had the big gap between 2 and 3, must have made having a baby in the house again so fun!

I'm pretty sure my DH doesn't want anymore even though before we had any he wanted 5 or 6! 😂

Haha my dh also doesn't want anymore! He just can't cope with them all gets all stressed!😜 I have told myself if when Isabelle is around 2 I still feel broody I will tell dh I want one more.. 😉 He's quite laid back so could be easily persuaded! I'm hoping that this feeling will fade and I'll feel done! Having a baby in the house again was fun with number 3 felt strange starting again tho.. My two big boys love the two little ones very cute to watch.. Xx

Wow! Go Madelyn! She'll be walking in no time!

I'm thinking the same embeth, I'll wait till Annabel is 2.5ish and then talk to DH about another one. I would like to feel like our family is complete but I don't think I do. I've got the two of them into a great pre school (had him on a the list since he was born!) so in 2019 (sooo far away!) they'll both be there so maybe then I can manage another one then! I feel like I plan out my life too much sometimes 🙉 I know you can't always stick to the plan but I can't help but always make one!

Annabel is feeding so much at night and barely at all in the day. I'm wondering if I don't have enough milk at night. I think I'll give breastfeeding one more month then I think I'll be ready to stop. Would love DH to do a bottle at night! She's like my DS, won't take a bottle while breastfeeding 😕

My oh half doesn't want any more either . Bless you Lucy
I'm tired 5am I've been up since he slept 6pm - 3am bk down to 5 ino it's great but I'm tired he slept til 6 yday I think CJ woke him up today on way to toilet X

Isabelle is also feeding a lot at night! I don't know why! She isn't that interested in food in the day.. Has her moments of really wanting some.. She loves sucking on a bagel! She saw my ds with one and was going mad wanting it! She is so big I've started to buy 9-12 months stuff! And she just will not attempt to move anywhere!! Hates being on her tummy! I really hope she moves soon as she's getting frustrated with just sitting!

James feeds a lot at night but he's just so unsettled. It's so hard to get him to settle back to sleep again and he just starts crawling around and babbling. I thought Holly was a bad sleeper but he's definitely worse :haha:

Sorry Isabelle is getting frustrated and doesn't like being on her tummy. Holly was exactly the same but she was a different baby once she started crawling and so much happier :)

Cruz is wearing 9-12 clothes to Cruz is slowly moving forward more dragging himself them crawling but he's getting there lol Cruz is the same he sometimes wants food other times isn't Intrested yet wants everything we have lol I have him a mini milk the other day when it was hot he screamed when I took it away lol he loved it X

Well done cruz! I laid Isabelle on her front on my bed earlier she appeared to move herself backwards!! She also seems to love to stand won't bend when we try to sit her from standing.. I have a feeling she may end up pulling herself up before crawling.bless cruz loving the mini lol Isabelle gets licks of ice cream if her brothers have one.. She loves it!! My eldest used to make a baa noise like a sheep when he got excited about food and she does exactly the same.. So cute!! We're off on holiday for a week tomorrow been busy making sure I have enough packed for all 4 children!! X

Go Cruz!!

Have a great trip embeth!

Haha I feel my plan going out the window already.. I'm starting to picture number 3 😂 Don't think I'll be able to wait another 2 years!

Have a great help trip embeth :)
Haa bless you Lucy I always say no more until they've just turned on and life's a bit easier I said no more after two and here we are lol.
Cruz slept til 6.15 this morning and I think he only woke because CJ got up for a wee altho he did wake twice in the night he's only drinking tiny bits of his bottles 3oz max I don't no why. This is day and night X
https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/1818AB32-890C-4E91-B007-DAED18B3E5F9_zpsgxaxfob6.jpg
https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/3B868706-97E8-4046-BC8F-C69681204B6D_zpsi7uymnyw.jpg
Here he is this morning x

Aww Cruz is so cute :cloud9:

Have a great time embeth!

Lucy I bet you'll have #3 soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member