January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Maybe you will to Bev :)
Do uno even tho I say no more I can't help but think maybe one day lmao I'm only 28 I've got years really . I don't no how I feel in the future but for now I'm enjoying life X

Haha maybe you ladies are right and number 3 will be Sooner than I plan :)

Cruz is so cute Donna! I can't believe he's already pulling himself up! I think you'll have a fourth Donna.. ;)

How are you going Bev? Getting anymore sleep?

Not getting much more sleep. He seems to have trouble settling back down in the night so I lie down with him on my chest like when he was a newborn. He's heavy now though, lol!

Thanks girls :) haa we will see. I never wanted a big family in fact I never wanted kids at all growing up haa I'm one of 6 tho .. I'm the eldest the youngest is about 19 years younger than me lol mom didn't no when to stop. The youngest was only two when she died poor thing ! X

I'm buying Cruz a new buggy tomorrow and have no idea what to buy him I can't decide I like the mamas and papas armadillo but I don't no lol X

Aww that's so sad your mama died so young, Donna :( how exciting you're getting a new pram!! I'm not sure what those two ones are but I love looking at them so I'll have a look online!

Bev, that's hard work having James fall asleep on your chest! What a good mama you are :)

Mama and papa looks fab Donna! Looks like it has a decent size seat too. What colour are you looking at?

I'm one of four kids and I loved growing up in a big family and we're still all great friends so it's hard not to think I'll end up with four too. I have a feeling if we did we'd end up having 3 girls.. 😱

Yeh I love the mamas and papas to I'm going to have a look in town today see what I like best try him in a few lol
Thanks Hun mom was only 37 when she died no age at all really I think that's the reason I'm so scared of dying lol I was 21 when she died it's been tough her not being her to meet her grandkids but ino she's watching over us . :)
Lol my mom had 3 of each hers went girl boy boy girl boy girl :) X
My mom was one of 5
I have lots of cousins to
My one aunt had 5 boys!
That would Probally be me Lol
My uncle had 4 girls other uncle had 2girls one boy
Other uncle has 4 girls and my other aunt has one girl she had to have hysterectomy young so couldn't have more .

My brother has 3 girls & I have the 3 boys :) least I have three nieces ay! X

That's so sad about your mum Donna :hugs:

Sounds like you have a big family :)

Thanks Hun we do but I don't see them really all a waste of space lol X
I have my own family now tho :) X

It's so nice having your own family isn't it? 37 is so young, that must have been really difficult Donna. I totally understand why you'd be worried about it happening to you. Don't worry, if won't! I bet you have 2 more Donna ;) at least one of them being a girl!

Thanks girls it was horrible as it was so sudden . Didn't get to say good bye or anything not that you ever really can say goodbye but hey I'm ok :) X

Haa I don't no !
I got cjs school uniform today I can't believe he's starting school I remember the day he was born like it was yday I'm sad I love having him at home with me X

HI girls,

Having a lovely trip.. Whole day at the beach today!

Donna how hard that must have been for you losing your mum so young.. I think you will end up with at least one more sure u will get your girl too!

Lucy I reckon that pregnancy announcement will be round the corner for u!😀😀
I'm one of 4, 3 girls and 1 boy! I think big families are great.. Having 4 now is a little crazy especially now when we're away but it's all good fun and hasn't taken away my broodiness for number 5!!

Bev hope James starts to settle better at night soon, must be hard trying to sleep with him on your chest..

Isabelle still will not be on her front! She just hates it don't know when she ll ever crawl!!

There's 2 girls and 2 boys in my family, wonder if I'll get that too!

Love that you want number 5 embeth! Hmmm I'd have to actually sleep in the same bed as my DH to have a preggy announcement ;) at the moment I'm sleeping with Annabel as it just makes life a bit easier.

Spring is starting to poke it's head around the corner here, I can't wait for some sunshine!

Lool bless you Lucy .. Aww Autumn here soon
I love Autumn can't wait for Christmas I'm so excited I love dark cosy nights .it must be so strange to have Christmas in the summer lol X

Haha Lucy.. They ll be no pregnancy going on here while have a toddler and a baby between us in bed!!😅

I can't wait for xmas either love it! Before that though I need to decide about my job and speak to my school which I'm dreading!! Due back in January 😕

Christmas will be so much more special this year with my little Christmas baby 🎄 It was so hot last year and I had her 4 days after - was such a crazy time.

What do you think you'll do with work embeth?

We were planning on TTC next month but just got a letter through the post saying my smear test found low grade abnormal cells and HPV infection. Terrierd I might have cancer and now gutted because we can't TTC :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->