January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Try not to worry lilly ino it's hard ino a lot of people who have had abnormal cells and all is fine they have them removed and the yearly smears X

I had the same result when I was 12 weeks pregnant, Lilly. All turned out fine, although I did worry too. It's a pretty simple procedure to check the cells so hopefully you get that soon and it's all ok and you can start TTC soon! xx

Oh Lilly, I'm sorry, that must be scary to hear :hugs: I hope it all turns out okay and I hope you can start TTC very soon.

Just glad we didn't TTC last month like we'd planned to, I wanted the smear to come back clear first, glad I waited now.

I bet you were terrified Lucy, glad all was ok!

Are you going to have any extra testing Lilly?

My letter says I have to go for one of these https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/colposcopy/Pages/Introduction.aspx

so worried :(

I just read even if all is OK at that appointment they will want me back for another smear in 6 months, so there goes my plan of having babies close in age.

I had a colposcopy - it wasn't too bad. I had it when I was 14 weeks pregnant. Try not to worry too much, I think it's fairly common. Have they advised you not to TTC until after the colposcopy?

Ive not mentioed TTC to them as just had a letter so not spoken with anyone, DH called the hospital this morning to chase up my appointment and they're hopefully calling me today and letting me know when that will be.

They've phoned and its the 15th Sep at 10am, the nurse was lovely and told me not to worry but still terrified. Just can't believe it's happening I've always been so strict about going and never missed one.

Fingers crossed it'll be ok :(

Back to baby talk...Elizabeth has started trying to dance this week, she rocks back and forth when music plays. Still no crawling, but the other day I put her on the changing mat (on the floor not on a cabinet) and went into the kitchen when i came back she had rolled off the mat and grabbed the TV remote!

Don't worry lily, I think it's extremely common to have low grade abnormal cells and also hpv infection... You ll be fine and be trying for a baby in no time!

Lucy I have no clue what to do about work.. My head of department has changed and a couple of people have left so I don't think in going to enjoy it if I go back and having to put my two little ones in childcare stressed me out! My older two have never needed childcare as dh worked very flexible hours when they were little, I want the same for the little ones. I am considering if there's a way I can at least go back to to my 3 months or il
Have to repay part of my mat pay which is about £1300!

Isabelle is a nightmare for being put down at the moment! She wants to be on me but then doesn't want to sit still she keeps standing up on me and wiggling everywhere! It's like she's ready to move but can't!

James is like that. Just can't decide what he wants. He cries for me to hold him and then he will wriggle and cry and want to be put down. So I put him down and he cries because he wants me to pick him up!

Morning girls 6am he got up today 6.20 yday bet he don't keep it up lol

So he was in his cot sat down the other day I popped out came right bk in and found him like this loool
Think it's time to lower the cot X

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/C8EFDE18-D9F6-4F34-90AC-A89F700D9DC5_zpst6pbytbu.jpg

Sorry about your smear results Lilly. I have had that procedure and its not too bad, all mine came back normal afterwards, but they did want me to have 6 monthly smears for a while after.

Fingers crossed, I've been a bit better today and managed to forget about it a little bit.

We've just booked a caravan holiday to the coast (Filey - Haven Reighton Sands) in OCTOBER :cold: must be mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->