January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww look at your big boy Donna! Did he have a good day?

Yay for no tears Bev! She must be feeling comfortable there, and have a great teacher! Must be such a relief. I know I'll be terrible at leaving my DS if he cries when he starts.

Annabel's sleeping has been terrible. I hope it's the cold she has that's causing it. I feel like I have the flu today and last night was up with a terrible sore tummy :( it's so hard being sick with little kids isn't it?

Hope you feel better soon Lucy and annabel starts sleeping better. Isabelle wanted to feed from me all
Day yesterday! Don't know what was wrong with her.. She's already feeding more at night!
What do you all do everyday if you don't work? I'm trying to organise regular things to do with them otherwise I end up going to shops/cafes and spending money I shouldn't! I'm trying to avoid our house today as we are having all our hall ceilings plastered and I can't cope with the chaos and mess with two little ones!

Elizabeth is covered in red spots :( started on Sunday with a patch under her eye and slowly got worse and worse. Took her to the doctors and they said it could be an allergy but they're not sure. All over her legs and chest and arms now. I have no idea how to get rid of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Aww poor Elizabeth. Hope they can find out what it is :hugs:

Been back to the doctors and they now said they think it might be Roseola :wacko: so advised me to just keep an eye on her overnight and go back of it gets any worse. Poor baby :( she seems fine but it's awful to look at.

Poor baby, but it's good that she's still feeling okay. Hopefully it clears up quickly!

Aw poor thing.. Good that it's not bothering her. Hope it clears up soon xx

Hope she's feeling better Hun :)

CJ had a great two days at school no tears at all I'm so proud of him but still can't believe he's Alredi in school.
Cruz was in be for 5.35 last night he was tired from not napping much and he slept til 6 this morning with only one wake am happy mummy
Cjs not at school today or tomorrow it's the other half of receptions settling in days . He's back on Monday 8.50-3.15 he will be 5 in February going so quickly
Chad is back to nursery Monday today he is waking early again last few days I hope it doesn't continue I like a hour or so to chill with Cruz of a morning lol. Cruz seems a bit snuffly sure he's got a cold coming I hope not none of them have been ill all summer now there back at school etc bet they'll be ill X

That's great CJ is doing well in school :)

Hope they start waking a bit later!

Poor Cruz hope he's not coming down with anything :(

Fab cj is doing well
At school always such A relief when they are happy!

It's my littlest boys birthday today! 3 years old.. Seems like yesterday I had him! 😀😀

Aww happy birthday to your little boy. I hope he has a great day! :cake:

Gorgeous birthday boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
Happy birthday Jacob! What a cutie!

Glad school is going well Donna! I'm the same, I like to have some time with just Annabel in the mornings too.

Hope Elizabeth is doing ok Lilly x

All well here, I've put Annabel to bed in her own cot tonight and hoping she stays in there most of the night! I'm starting to mix feed, so far she's happy enough to take a bottle.

Good luck with the cot. I hope Annabel has a good night! :)

Thanks Bev. The cot's in our room so I've just crept in and lying here hoping it's a getter night!! Fingers crossed! She had a 4 hour nap today 😱 So hopefully that's a good sign.

Happy Birtbday Jacob :) it flies by doesn't it Chad will be 3 March !
Ill have 5,3 & 1 year old old hope she sleeps well for you Lucy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->