January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm so tired my eyes are stinging I'm sure my boys had a plan last night everyone of them woke up when CJ and Chad never wake at night Cruz has gone from waking once to waking at least 2/3 times
I don't no if it's because he's stopped the cat naps and is having two 1&half naps a day sometimes a little less
He's still going to bed at 6 yet of a morning been getting in with me so waking later or just because he's teething .
I was ljterally up every hour or so with them last night Chad woke moaning he wanted the toilet even tho he had a pull up on!
CJ starts school tomorrow I'm to go with him he's there Wednesday to and then back properly the 12th chads back to nursery the 12th to ! X

Sounds like we're all having a rough time at night lately :( embeth, I'm finding the same! The more solids she has the more she'll feed at night.

What time do you all make sure they're up in the afternoon so they go to bed at a reasonable time? It's currently 430om and she's still sleeping, so I think I should wake her otherwise she won't go to bed before 8/9pm. I need just a little bit of adult time before I go to bed!!

Hope school goes ok Donna. How cute, I can't wait till my DS starts preschool next February!

I make sure James doesn't sleep past around 3.30pm or 4pm at the latest or the 7pm is a nightmare. He doesn't need much sleep though unfortunately lol.

Holly's first day of school today!

Hope holly has a fab day at school :) I try to make sure Cruz last naps ends at 3/3.30 so he's tired enough come bedtime sometimes it does run over but not so much lately . X

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/05099961-C2DD-4B9F-B131-AC3154CD6C1D.jpg
https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/418C98D8-103C-4D14-B1CA-CA3FDB19E308.jpg

My first baby off to big school! She cried :( She was the only one there crying which surprised me. All the other kids seemed so happy and confident to be there and she had to sit with the teacher as she was so upset :( it took her over a year of tears every single day for her to settle into nursery and it had such a bad impact on her behaviour at home. I'm so scared of that happening again.

Oh Bev, she's so cute! Hopefully each day she settles in quicker. So in the UK they start big school at 4? Is that called reception or is there a year before that? Nursery? Here they start in the year they turn 6 (although my DS may start early and turn 5 the first month he starts) and before that is called kindergarten or preschool where they do a year in 3 year old then the 4 year old room and is totally seperate to primary school.

Argh, I let her sleep till 430pm as she went to sleep at 330pm. Will need to work out her nap schedule! Shes still up playing and it's 8pm now. Want her to go to sleep!

Yes they start the September before their 5th birthday here. I think it's far too soon :(

Aww I hope Annabel sleeps soon!

Aww poor holly hope she settles in quickly Hun
CJ loved nursery he only cried a few times Chad on the other hand cried every day until not long before we broke up so I'm dreading him going back lol. X

So nursery is the year they turn 5 in? That's so young! I'm surprised more little ones weren't crying too! Does she go for a full day?

She does 9am-12pm this week, 9am-1pm next week and then 9am-3pm from then on!

CJ only has two days settling in he goes tomorrow 8.50 - 2pm I stay for the first part of morning he's there Wednesday same times but I don't stay of Thursday and Friday and back full time Monday the 12th

CJ was in nursery from 2 & half doing terrific for twos here nursery starts the term after there 3 and then school in the September after they turn 4 reception is pretty much play based the same as nursery tho with a little more structure they told me .
Chad will start proper nursery April next year as he's three in March he Alredi is there 3 hours a day tho as part of terrific for twos X

Here we start the year we are 5 in september, and some go to pre-school the year they turn 4 (I did).

Og hey ladies, long time no talk! Nothing much to report here. No teeths, full nights.. oh we are getting married next june and just bought my dress! :D

She's so cute bev hope
She has a great first day!!

Donna hope cj has a good first day tomorrow!

Lucy hope annabel doesn't take too long to go to sleep! The school system here does start them quite young.. They can normally go to pre school from 2 then they start nursery when they are 3 turning 4 then reception ( first class of proper school) the year they are 4 turning 5.. They are so little and I thinks it's particularly hard on summer born babies as they're that bit younger.. Jacob is 3 this week I'm so glad he is a September baby as 2 years today he will
Start school and will
Be turning 5 straight away. My two big boys have gone back today in years 4 and 5! I'm going to get Jacob into pre school for October then this time next year he will join the nursery where my big two go to school.. I'll have all 3 boys in matching uniform so cute!!

Awww Holly in her uniform, bless her! Hope she settles in.

I've emailed the nursery about Elizabeth going 1 day a week (starting in Jan) going for a look around on Friday.

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/81F1BA72-C74F-4681-B078-E9B49F336C0B_zps1hncp6yp.jpg

My baby in his uniform I'm so proud but where does the time go I swear I just had him lol X

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/4CA2276F-C580-45BF-9ACD-4AA9F580113F_zpsd9aoz2ux.jpg

Awww he looks so pleased to be wearing his big uniform, hope
He has a good day.

Hope he's had a good day! :)

Holly had no tears going into school today. Such a relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->