January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks girls, it really does fly Donna, my eldest is 10 in a couple of months!he is already acting like a teenager!

Lucy I hope annabel slept well in her cot and you got a good sleep.

Glad it's Friday tomorrow and week one of the new school year is done!

Thanks girls, she woke up just as I was going to sleep so I gave her a bottle of formula in the hope it would keep her sleeping longer but it took her ages to get back to sleep but once she did she slept till 3am which is a slight improvement. But then I got sick and had a fever all night! We've had so many horrid bugs the last 2 weeks, we need a break from all being sick!

Haha we are watching Peppa and there are two new episodes on! The things that make me excited these days 😂

Anyone starting to get broody..? Sometimes I get an overwhelming desire to have another one but I'm pushing it away for now as I need a break before doing it all over again!

Aww hope your feeling better Lucy
Nope no broodyness here lol I didn't really get broody after Chad tho . I see babies and think aww cute and they melt me etc but I don't long for another . I think once Cruz is over one will be the testing time for me as that's when I tend to fall pregnant again it will be wierd when he turns two as I'm literally always having a new baby when the youngest is 2 lol
But I'm really looking forward to a bit of a easier life not that it gets easier as such but just being out the baby stage Cruz is into everything at the moment can't sit down for a minute lol X

Hope you feel better soon Lucy :hugs:

I'm so broody but I think it's just because I miss being pregnant, but that will never change no matter how many babies I have :haha:

Oh poor u Lucy! Hope you're feeling better X I'm with you on excitement over new peppa pig episodes! It's literally the only thing that holds Jacobs attention! He is such hard work at the moment has bitten Isabelle twice recently.. 😕

I am forever fighting broodiness! Lol working on getting my body in shape only a pound off pre preg weight now really trying to tone up. Today is my treat night we order a tale away curry on a Friday yummyyyy!!

I miss being pregnant to I love the attention my bumps bring lmao I have massive bumps ! I love the scans and feeling them move etc but I still don't want more lol ! Pregnancy is also harder each time with more children to look after I can never play with them properly
I'm the lightest I've been in a long long time I am 2 stone lighter than what I was at the start of my pregnancy with Cruz but stil 2 stone of what I was wen I met my oh but I don't want to be that thin again I'm 12 stone now well I was j haven't been to weigh in for a month in getting back on it next week tho X

Think I'm feeling a bit better, and it's Friday and I'm having fish and chips and watching Jimmy Fallon. Makes everything better! 😂

Embeth, Don't worry, my toddler has been hitting Annabel on the head the last two days.. A lot. It's driving me nuts. Poor thing.

Do you think you'll have number 3 Bev??

Wonder how mushy is doing..?

Oh my goodness, I haven't logged in since March and I have 100 pages to catch up on! Think I will just start from where we are now rather than reading back too far. Have been following some of you on the FaceBook page. Corey will be eight months on Tuesday and Joshua is now 23.5 months. Not sure where the time is going! Hope everyone is well. Is anyone pregnant again? I've seen references to broodiness!

It's a nightmare Lucy.. I can't turn my back for a minute and even tho s she's pretty safe to be sat down anywhere now I have to make sure she has soft stuff around as Jacob comes and shoves her over! My poor bubba!

Hey frustrated nice to hear from u hope all is good 😉 No pregnancy here just lots of broodiness that I can't act on!lol

Hi Frustrated!

Surely someone from our group is pregnant again? Just blessed maybe? I miss certain parts of being pregnant but I definitely don't miss the first trimester!

I'm the opposite. I dread the thought of being pregnant again! We've got two embryos left in the freezer though, so will be trying again with them at some point. Probably going to aim for a two year gap this time, partly so I can spend a bit more time with Corey whilst he's young but mainly because of my husband's work diary as he's going to be out of the country for big blocks of time between May and November next year and I really don't want to go through labour on my own! We're also off to Disney in Florida for New Year's and I'm worried about the Zika virus 😞

Nice to hear from u frustrated :) there is one pregnant blessed momma is pregnant and due number 9 in February I think she's nearly 16 weeks she's on the first page
I hope mushy is doing well to. :)
My toddler is the same he's kind to Cruz but also can try hit him sometimes X

Hullo. I love love love my babies but they take up every moment I have. I'm not sure I could manage a number 3. I'm looking forward to doing things for and by myself. I'm ready to get fit again now and I'd like to be able to do some work out on my own (eventually). I'd even like to do some study.

My eldest daughter who is 3.5 is going through a hitting stage. I'm reading books to try to help me for advice. It takes me a long time to read a book though lol.

Funny you should all mention pregnancy... I really thought I might of been!
But 9 days late AF showed today!
Xx

It's great this group is so active considering we all had our babies ages ago :thumbup:

Elizabeth is ok, spots are going and she looks a LOT better. I have my smear colcoscopy this week, just want it over and done with :cry: then hopefully we can TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->