January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

What a monkey Donna so cute!😉😉

After saying that I wasn't expecting a period anytime soon as it never comes when I'm feeding I keep getting period pains.. Very odd! Feels like I'm about to start... Will be the earliest they have ever returned if I do!

Back from our trip away now and back to reality. Boys are back to school Monday.. I'm starting tumble tots with my toddler and music train with Isabelle! Think she ll love it! Xx

Sorry AF might be coming back Embeth :(

Hope Isabelle enjoy music train :)

Hi sportysgirl!

Your trip will be fab Lillly! I'm guessing it will be a bit chilly there? Cute hats and mittens will be needed! :)

Welcome back embeth! I love the start of the school year. Do you take both litties when you do classes with them? I want to do music with them but not sure how it will work if I bring them both!

Oh and embeth, when you said it feels like your period might be starting my initial reaction is that you could be preggy! 😆

Haha Lucy nooo no chance of that.. Not unless it's a miracle conception!!😂😂

My dh works from home and his boss has said he can have the hour off so I can take Isabelle to music train and he can watch Jacob.. With Jacobs tumble tots I'll
Be taking Isabelle along she can watch maybe it will
Encourage her to want to move!😜

Do u all think it's normal she's not attempting to crawl at all and hates being on her tummy? I'm so paranoid about her development since she has this massive birthmark that can sometimes be associated with things! X

I think it's normal Embeth. Holly never liked being on her tummy and took ages to roll over. I was so frustrated and worried as it felt like every other baby was so mobile and mine just lay there crying but she did get there and you'd have no idea now how long it took her to do anything. Everyone always comments on how good she is on her feet, best they've seen at her age playing football, so good at climbing etc. Think it just takes some babies longer to get started :hugs:

My friends baby didn't walk till 18 months ! You've nothing to worry about Hun some babies never crawl my cousins baby is 10 months up until the last week or so he wouldn't move an inch on the floor now he bum shuffles but stil won't crAwl X

Don't worry, Annabel isn't crawling or rolling from from her tummy to back and she's a month older than Isabelle! She's currently sitting on her soft teddy bear mat stroking it's head..😂 She seems happy to just play in one spot!

Thanks girls, Isabelle loves just to sit and play too. She can roll tummy to back but not the other way! I don't remember when my boys did things, was never worried about them though although Jacob started walking at 9 months.. He would get everywhere the monkey! Funny how these babies are all so different! X

CJ crawled at 9 months walked at 11
Chad crawled at 6 months walked at 10 months
Cruz has only just started crawling and he's army shuffling at that he's not doing it on hands and knees and he doesn't have any teeth yet both my boys had teeth by now lol! X

Cruz has been unsettled past two nights he's just been awake crying it's hard Aswell cuz he shares with CJ . I think it's his teeth plus he's constipated I think cuz he did a poo today but was really straining and it was hard any ideas what can help him go ?
U don't think brining him in wv me of a early morning would make him unsettled at night do u? If e wakes at half 5 now I lie him with me so we don't have to get up he don't always go bk of but he has the last two times and slept til gone 6 but he never gets in with me at night I don't no if I'm doing the wrong thing but I hate getting up at 5ish lol c

Sorry Cruz is unsettled at night and is constipated :( Does boiled water still help or is that more for younger babies?

I'm not sure he drinks water with his food I've put a tiny touch of orange juice in with it this morning to see if that helps he's done one today but was little and hard he's so grumpy it must be his teeth I hope they cut soon . Has James any teeth ? X

James still hasn't got any teeth! He started teething about 4 months ago really bad but it seems to have calmed down. Holly didn't her teeth until she was 11 months. She got all her teeth through with no symptoms whatsoever, I can only hope James is the same!

Aww bless them . Cruz is the latest of mine got his first tooth the day e turned 7 months and Chad was 6 months cruzs gums are rock solid now tho I'm sure one is due X

Isabelle has no teeth either! She had me up at 6.30 this morning then fell asleep on me an hour later!

I always have early risers lol it's because they go to bed early altho the older two do sleep later now typical when they have school lol x

Annabel has been the worst sleeper lately! I think she's not tired enough, she needs to get off her comfy little mat and get moving to burn some energy! It got to 330am and I gave her to my DH as I just needed some sleep. He said he gave her two pitches of yoghurt then she slept till 830am!

3.30! You must be tired Lucy! Do you think she's hungry? Does she eat alotin the day?

Isabelle feeds from me in the night more now she's having some solids than she used to! I don't get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->