January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Pita congratulations!! I'm jealous!! Lol!

Lucy she sounds just like Isabelle! She just gives up
Trying to move and turns to her back! She loves standing also and is starting to pull
Herself up..

I took my 3yo to tumble tots today have asked about a place in gymbabes class for Isabelle just waiting to find out.. Seeing all those babies move will hopefully encourage her!😜

Hopefully that will encourage her to crawl although I'm sure it won't be too long anyway :)

Hopefully not bev.. She's such a chub must be hard for her little arms to get her going!😉😂

Thanks! It hasn't really sunk in, doesn't feel real yet.

embeth, I'm sure crawling isn't far off. Sooner or later, she's going to decide that she needs to keep up with her brothers! :-D

OMG congrats Pita!!!!! 👍🏻😀

Congrats pita
Cruz is poorly he's been throwing up all day yday all over himself for bed and has had me up since 5am this did stop . He didn't have any milk in the night just water I gave him a tiny bit this morning but not much and he's kept it down for now . I had my wisdom tooth out the other day my jaw is still aching abit X

Aww no poor Cruz :(
Hope he's better soon and hope your jaw feels better soon :hugs:

Yey congratulations Pita :hugs:

I had my colposcopy yesterday, it was awful :( not painful just really uncomfortable and seemed to take ages. They took a biopsy so I will have to wait for the results in 4-6 weeks.

Elizabeth keeps sleeping flat on her face at night, I hate it! Wish she's roll over and sleep on her back. She has 2 bottom teeth which she's had for a while and she now has 3 at the top and another at the bottom coming though (clearly she's putting to good use all that calcium she stole from me :dohh:)

Poor Cruz :( hope he's feeling better soon.

He's got Bronchiolitis again X.
Thanks girls bless you lily hope ur results come back quickly I'm sure all is fine X

Good luck for the results Lillyfleur :hugs:

Hope Cruz is better soon Donna :hugs:

Good luck for your results lily I'm sure all will be fine xx

Poor cruz Donna hope he is all back to himself soon, it's horrible when they are ill X

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow.. Hoping it doesn't set my broodiness off! X

today when I picked cj up I was told he had punched another child in the eye and had hurt him in the eye and this child had to be sent home the teacher said he had admitted it but hadnt said why he had done it she then also said she would investigate more on Monday which I presume she means question Him some more .
is is this normal ? Do they normally leave it days and then the question them he's four surely he would have forgotten also I don't no what to do regarding the boy so I apologise to the mother the teacher didn't tell me but my son said who he did it to .
He came out looking very sad and burst into tears when I asked what happened he said the little boy had pushed him over after trying to take his toy and he had hit him on accident obviously I am mortified I didn't bring him up to fight at all I've always said to tell a teacher I hAve to admit his dad says if your hit you hit back I do try and teach him not to tho .
My son is defo in the wrong I'm not being precious and thinking he isn't but I've never been in this situation before
Would u like an apology if this happened to your child should the teacher re question him on Monday ?
Also a different child had pushed my son over today he come home with a plaster on a bleeding elbow and I had been told nothing of this ? Is that normal do they not report some incidents and not other
I'm new to the school business and just want some opinions on what other people would do or expect to be done thanks girls x CJ isn't the type to go round fighting I've never ever had a thing like this happen at nursery I don't want to be talk of the playground I would like to say sorry to the parent of the child I'm not sure what to do tho and not sure I like the idea of the teacher questioning him about it Monday 3 days after it happened he's 4 surely he won't remember by then x

Oh Donna, it's so tricky isn't it? I used to be a primary teacher and if I were the teacher in that situation I would not wait till Monday to 'question' a 4 year old. It needs to be resolved immiditaely after the incident to be able to get the truth out of little kids. Sounds like some of the kids in his class are sorting out friendship circles which id say is quite normal for the start of the school year. However, seems as if there isn't enough teacher supervision during play time if you ask me. The teachers/adults should really have seen what happened in both situations and not have to 'question' the children to understand what happened. Just keep reinforcing the importance of not using violence to solve a problem / you're doing a great job xx

I think that they should have told you sooner about this. At my daughter's school all the teachers seem so over-stretched the amount of kids they're responsible for, so I guess it's not a surprise that it hasn't been sorted yet but they really should have let you know what happened earlier :hugs:

I think it's weird to wait so long to question such a small child too. As for if your kid had hit mine, i would expect your child to apologize to mine, but i would also have my child apologize to yours for taking his toy and pushing him down!

Thanks girls I appreciate the advice I am mortified he had hit this poor boy even if the boy pushed him first he hasn't been raised like that and thinking it's making me look like a bad parent when I'm not . I will defo be making him say sorry x

I agree with Lucy Donna, sounds like there is not enough supervision.. They are so small still. And Monday is too long to question a 4 year old.. I don't think you should feel bad about it sounds like boys being a bit over boisterous to me.. The school should have spoken to both of them and got them
To apologise to each other. I don't think you need to say anything to the other child's mum these things happen sometimes they just need to learn boundaries with each other, hope all is ok Monday xx

Been to my friends baby shower today.. She's having her second, her first is in my sons class at school so is 8.. All back to baby things for her😉 Had a lovely time and ate far too much!!

Thanks Hun appreciate the advice I'm all new to this school business
Aww bless her how exciting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"