January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

It was 😉 She had a huge cake with a picture of the baby's 4d scan on.. So cute!i miss all that! Xx

I had a surprise one when pregnant with my now 3 year old.. My sisters and mum organised it all was a complete surprise.. So nice were lots of children that came, they had even arranged games for them ❤️ If you ever have a number 3 bev you should have one great fun!

Morning girls we had a better night up at 5.30 tho but he only woke once the two nights before that I was up most the night with him
Chads been waking up earlier again and waking in the night 😩 He's feeling a bit poorly tho
School run this morning not looking forward to it I need to learn to drive quickly lol
I've woken up with a sore throat kids and there germs lol
I'm hoping Cruz stays awake on the school run so I can get a nap with him when we get back if he falls asleep in his pram I won't get one x

Hope he stays awake Donna! I know, I'm so sick of kids and their bugs!

Baby shower sounds lovely embeth, did it make you broody?? I'm so tired at the moment the thought of another one makes me 😱! I bet that changes after she turns one though!

Hope you're all feeling better soon Donna and hope Cruz stays awake on the school run so that you can have a nap :hugs:

It didn't really Lucy.. I was quite surprised! Even seeing her big pregnant bump didn't really make me jealous! I miss the excitement but wouldn't want to be pregnant right now.. I'm so confused with what to do about work at the moment I can't really think of anything else!!!

I'm over sickness. It's been a warm winter here so the bugs have thrived. Miss 3 has got a nasty bug at the moment, high fever, sore neck and head, achey body. I actually took her to the weekend doctors on Sunday to check her out as there have been a few cases of meningitis in the high school here and I was so worried. It's just a nasty bug though, so good that it's nothing worse.

Part of me likes the excitement of poss and creating a human. What are they going to be like? Maybe I should just revive my tamagotchi. I really don't ha e the energy for 3 kids.

That's a relief embeth! I'm the same at the moment, I keep thinking about what I should do with careers etc and it excites me to think I could do something for myself. What are you leaning towards? You're due back teaching in Jan? Remember how sad you were to leave - I remember you saying you'll miss your colleagues? I'm considering applying for some university degrees to do part time starting in Feb!

Hope you're having a lovely nap Donna !

How's James setting during the night Bev?

No nap he fell asleep on school run woke up just as I got in lol time to collect chad soon get home do lunch then will be time to get Cj from school not long after lol x
I love bumps :) not broody one bit tho lol x

I hate it when that happens Donna!isabelles in her cot having a nap hope she has a long one else nice to sit down with a cuppa!

He's having a nap now but chads home so no rest for me lol I'm awake now tho anyway x

So the teacher said cj was fine today he said sorry and she said it was nothing just a bit of pushing and shoving shame she didn't say that Friday having me worry all weekend x

Cruzs tooth has cut yay! And with no trouble at all really ! You can't see the tooth yet but the gum has defo cut give it a few days and it will be up they don't seem like babies once they have teeth! How is he 8 months old can't believe it I'm so looking forward to Christmas lol
He slept 6pm - 12pm bk of til 5.35am x
He isn't interested in milk anymore really I can only get him to take a few ounces each bottle he has a good amount before bed tho x

Yay for a tooth! And that's good Cruz slept quite well too :)

Yay, a tooth! And glad to hear that the school incident is all taken care of now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->