January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks bev, her temp keeps going up but she's fine in herself so not sure what's wrong.. She woke around 10
Last night and wouldn't go back to sleep! I got her up for a while she did a load of poo had more medicine then still
Wouldn't go to sleep was laying in bed with me talking, squealing and clapping! Dh was getting annoyed as he gets up at 5 to go to the gym.. Grumpy man!! I'm still up by 5/6 every morning with Isabelle!

That's similar to the temp here at the moment Lucy.. Just gets colder from here tho! I am looking forward to
Putting Isabelle in cosy winter clothes can't wait to buy little girly hats and gloves ❤️

It's my birthday on Monday so I'm treating myself to a haircut today.. Thinking of having a fringe cut in! Scary!!

Sorry you had a disturbed night:hugs:

Hope you have a good birthday on Monday :)

Happy birthday for Monday! 🎂 how long did it take to get her back to sleep? Haha grumpy DH. The only thing worse than being tired yourself is a tired grumpy DH! 😂

Hope you have a lovely birthday and hair cut :) men have a cheek they have it easy imo lol
Cruz woke loads last night I had my implant in today hope it is ok and suits me I've heard bad and good stories with it x

I weighed myself I've lost 6lb in 8 days and am now 11 stone 13.5lb I can't believe I haven't been in the 11 stones since before I had cj since before I was even pregnant with him x

Hope you have a lovely birthday and hair cut :) men have a cheek they have it easy imo lol
Cruz woke loads last night I had my implant in today hope it is ok and suits me I've heard bad and good stories with it x

I weighed myself I've lost 6lb in 8 days and am now 11 stone 13.5lb I can't believe I haven't been in the 11 stones since before I had cj since before I was even pregnant with him x

Well done Donna that's great! 👍👍
It's funny you should say about weight.. I've been exercising loads and my weight loss stopped but it suddenly dropped off so back to pre pregnancy I even managed to get my pre Jacob size 8s on yesterday!! Although they're prob a big size 8 but still!!😉

Had my hair cut was nice to relax for a bit.. Isabelle def has a little virus she doesn't seem too bad in herself tho so fx it's nothing too much.

Dh said sorry this morning.. After his trip to the gym! He's always in a good mood when he gets back from the gym! X

Glad you got to relax while getting your haircut :)

Glad your DH apologised and hope Isabelle is better soon :)

Well done on weight loss Donna.
Embeth - 4 kids and a size 8. Amazing. Well done.

I actually put on 1.5 stone since having my baby. I have a sugar addiction. It gets me through the day. I'm working on it and trying to lose this weight AND the excess weight. Weight seems to cling to me. It's stupid. I was a bit anorexic as a teenager and I think I f*cked up my whole system. And now fat seems to think it must stay. I have a terrible relationship with food.

My two girls have been sick for a whole week. It's been rough.

I got grumpy at my dh yesterday. Any time he has off work it's 'him' time. Even if it's just going out to do the garden. He does sometimes get our oldest to help but I said he has to think that maybe every now and then he can take the baby (not so much of a baby now at 8 months) even if it's just for an hour so I can er I dunno, tidy up on my own. He never ever does housework and I told him he needs to pick up after himself. It's tough. My house is never clean. Dh just throws his dirty clothes on the floor, even when there's a laundry basket in the room. But I always have Seren. I do put her in the front pack but it's not easy rushing around getting lots of cleaning done in a front pack. Dh has 20 water glasses by the side of his bed. I refuse to move them but they're driving me crazy. Even just put a plate in the dishwasher. Sheesh. Aghhh that turned into a rant. Sorry.

I don't know how ladies clean with 4 kids. It drives me barmy that I'm busy with kids until 8pm and dh has been having his own time since 6pm. Then I finish with kids and do dishes. Ughhhhh.

Thanks spud.. I spend my life cleaning and running around after the kids and our Labrador who is driving me crazy with his shedding at the moment!! With doing that and exercising plus breastfeeding a lot I think it all has helped the weight loss.: I love sugar too! I'm off to the cinema tonight and can't wait to sit and eat sweets!

That's sounds hard with your dh not helping.. I'd kill my dh if he left dirty clothes and dishes around literally would make me lose the plot! I don't blame you for feeling stressed he really needs to help you more. Hope things get easier for u xx

I love sugar to .. I'm a size 14 at the minute I'd be happy at a 12 I use to be a 10 but after having kids I don't think I'd suit being so thin I'm tall to
My oh helps clean thank god he does hoover and wash up but he can be lazy to ino I'm lucky he helps so much tho e hasn't always been this way x

I'm so tired Cruz was awake for over a hour in the night and still up at 5.40 he's done nothing but moan since he got up chad was such a good sleeper I can't deal with no sleep 🙄 Lol why is lack of sleep so hard and god knows why he's suddenly decided he doesn't like sleep x

Sorry about the lack of sleep Donna. James is the same in the night these days :(

I don't handle not enough sleep either! I can't wait for Annabel to sleep through!!

He woke twice last night drained two bottles I think he's having a grown spurt maybe x he did go bk to sleep tho but was up at 5.10 I had the implant in the other day no more babies here lool x

Aww he must be hungry bless him, sounds like a growth spurt :)

Isabelle is turning into such a girl! Squealing in a very high pitched sound the moment she doesn't like something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->