January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope CJ is better soon :(

Idabelle sounds so musical!

James hasn't got any teeth yet either. I felt one pushing up under the gum but it's gone back down. Holly was 11 months so I'm expecting similar with James now.

I think I've finally decided to accept Cruz likes to go to bed early and get up early .. trying to change routine stresses me out
Chad was Excali the same as a baby He started sleeping later as he got older so I need to try and not be annoyed when he's waking early lol
Night before last he went to bed at 6.45 and woke at 5.45
Last night he went to bed at 6 & woke at 5.30am so only 15 mins earlier despite goin 45 mins earlier to bed ..
x

Aww Holly was the same last year. She had to go to bed at 6pm as she would wake up at 4-5am regardless. She did grow out of it though thankfully, and hopefully Cruz will too :)

Yeh chad was the same and I didn't get chad into that routine he just set it himself eventually he started going to sleep later and waking later it's only literally past few days he's been going nearer 7 tho x
I have to admit I did kind of get Cruz to bed for 6 but that was to fit in with chads routine so I probably could of got him to bed later to start with but he sort of fell into needing bed early .. it suits us tho I like them all settled down and ready for the evening . we don't go out of a night anyway esp with the dark nights I love them in there pjs and sit and relax as much as u can with a baby lol
He seems to sleep better with an early bedtime to x

I think I'm going to see a dr about being sterilised I can't stop eating since having this implant in and I don't want to get fat again lol
X

I love it when we are all relaxing in pj's ready for bed :)

Hope the doctor will allow you to get sterilised if you're definitely sure :)

She really loves music, I love watching her in her class she looks such a baby compared to the toddlers but is so into it!

Isabelle likes to sleep early and get up early.. ready to sleep between 6&7 and usually always awake by 5-5.30am! I'm so tired would do anything for a lie in!

Hope the doctor helps you Donna if that's what you want.. xx

Hope the doctor can help you Donna x maybe you could suggest your oh get the snip if you two are sure you're done with babies? Fless invasive than you going through getting your tubes tied.

Yeh I'd prefer him getting the snip lol
Cruz is still asleep in 6.30am I'm up with the other two just typical lol x

Morning girls Cruz went to bed at 6 he didn't drink much of bottle and woke up at 10 I have him more milk and then he slept right through til 5.45 I think he only woke up then because chad was up shouting and then needed a wee right is right next to Cruz a bedroom x x

Hi girls, how's everyone doing? It was my birthday yesterday, had a lovely day! It was a beautiful sunny day and I went to a cafe with my mum (and kids!) then my best friend came over and we drank champagne! My DS fell asleep on the couch watching Mickey Mouse at 4pm so I was thinking he'd wake up and be up all night but nope! I put him to bed and he slept through till 7am! 😱 A solid 15 hour sleep! Sometimes he does that, poor thing must have been so tired!

aww bless him he wanted to give u a good sleep for ur birthday x
Happy belated birthday hope u had a great day x

Happy birthday for yesterday Lucy!! Glad you had a nice day 😉 Your ds must have needed a good sleep.. my 3 year old slept 13 hours the other night!!

It's my eldest 10th birthday next week.. tomorrow night I will have 10 boys here! We are taking them bowling then back here for pizza and a film,
Is going to be chaos!!!

Isabelle is so close to moving now she's getting so frustrated hoping she works it out soon! Xx

Happy belated birthday Lucy :)

Hope your DS party goes well Embeth!

Hope ur ok girls
Hope ur house wasn't to chaotic Emily :) x
Cruz is cutting another tooth x

Yay for another tooth! James' still hasn't come through yet.

Going to try to get James a dr appointment today as he has a pea sized immovable lump to the right of his forehead near his eyebrow. It's completely fixed and feels like it's on the bone or even a bone itself but it is definitely new as I'm paranoid about lumps so I would've noticed this before. He's not bumped his head and no bruise.

Aww bless him let us no what they say
I'm taking Cj back about his swollen lymph node I can't relax and keep worrying about it I need a second opinion x

Got an appointment today at midday.

Hope everything is OK with CJ.

Hope your appointment goes ok Bev xx let us know what they say.

Hope Cruz's node goes down soon Donna! That's good your getting a second opinion x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->