January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I wish I could show u my eldest twos little lumps Donna.. they really are nothing xx

I was wandering about lily too Lucy x

My eldest is 10 today!!!! I feel so old.. he has been trying to get up since 3am
To open his presents!

Poor CJ throwing up. I hope it's just a bug that he's got. It probably is as there's a lot going round at this time of year at schools.
I hope you hear before the one week point :hugs:

James' lump on his head is still there. Same size and not grown so I'm pleased about that. Just don't know how it could appear so suddenly!

Thanks girls
Happy birthday rhys :) hope he has a lovely day.
Yeh I've read loads of stories online where the lumps are normal and some people's never go down but then you get the bad one that turn out to be cancer
Ino there probably nthing but with the worrier that I already am it's horrible lol x
He seems his normal self today got up asked for his hot cholate ate his breakfast he's asking to go to school but I'm going to keep him of today with how much he was sick last night just to keep an eye on him x

After saying she hadn't earlier I discovered Isabelle has tooth number 1!!!!

HI ladies

I'm popping into say hi. It's 11.30pm and I can't sleep. I'm a worrier too. I worry about every possible thing. I have bad health anxiety for my family. I've worried since I was a child and it's not fun. Having kids makes it worse.

My eldest had lymph node nodules. They went away after going to an osteopath.

I've just taken Seren to the osteo today. She has on off constipation which she shouldn't do as she's breastfed and eats well. II'm wondering if it's a result of the antibiotics she took in the winter. So as off tomorrow I'm cutting out my morning cup if tea and milk to see if that helps. Prunes pears spirilina hasn't worked. Tomorrow I try probiotics too, fennel tea and peas.

Sorry Seren has constipation :( Holly struggled with that for years and got to the point where she was withholding as she was scared. I hope that the osteo can help. We never tried that but it sounds like a great option :)

Sorry Seren has constipation :( Holly struggled with that for years and got to the point where she was withholding as she was scared. I hope that the osteo can help. We never tried that but it sounds like a great option :)

Oh poor Holly. Is she better now? What kinds of things did you try?

She is much better with the constipation now. She ended up on Movicol for a while to soften it but she's medication free now. We make sure that she drinks lots of water and avoid too much cow's milk as that seemed to make her worse.

How is everyone? 💖

All fine here. I'm organising Annabel's 1st birthday 🎉 I'm sending out invitations tomorrow! We are having it here and it's a princess theme, so I'll get heaps of balloons and princess things and hoping some people come dressed up! I have also bought her party dress! It's on the 17th December, I thought that was a better date than after Christmas (her birthday is the 29th) as it's more of a festive time.

Aww so exciting!
I can't believe our babies are going to be one!

Hi all,

I cAnt believe it's coming to first birthday times either!!

I have had a letter for Isabelle's development check and it's stressing me out! I don't want to book it... so worried they're going to say it's a problem she's not crawling yet or she's to heave or her heads too big or go about the giant birthmark!! It's endless! Dh thinks I'm being silly but I don't want anything to stress me just before xmas!!

I can't believe it's almost birthday times either 8 weeks till Cruz is 1 it's flew by
Aww sounds like will be lovely Lucy x

I'm sure she's just fine Emily ino all about worrying tho
But some babies never crawl they don't even class it as a development milestone here x

Seren can't crawl. She does a slide along the floor if she needs to but she's more interested in standing up.

Huge earthquake in nz in the night. The epicentre wasnt near me at all but could be felt here. But I slept right through it which is unusual.

My cousins baby has just turned one he can't crawl and is starting to walk x
Oh no seren glad u wasn't near it x

Thanks girls... she's not pulling herself up either.. she did it once in her cot and will do it on me if I'm on the floor but that's it! She's so laid back about moving yet with other things she's doing really well.. she was watching Dh click the other day and trying to copy so
Cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->