January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad your still having fun Lucy!

Bev I hate the park!! So so so boring! We live opposite a big park I avoid it at all costs!😂

I hate the park to

Cruz slept unill 6.05am today! Shame chad woke at 4.45 and was awake over a hour in the night I don't no what I'm doing wrong with him! Why he has suddenly decided that after always sleeping he hates sleeps I feel at my wits end with him x

Sorry Chad was awake in the night again :( I hope he starts sleeping better again soon.

I've spoken to the health visitor she said to ignore him when he shouts and just put him back without speaking to him if he gets out bed I no this is the only thing that will maybe work really because he's only shouting for attention and us going in and out is giving it him! I don't care how long it takes I'm gna crack this it's just his shouting waking the other two I have to worry about x

Fingers crossed that it helps and he stops waking and shouting!

I'm seriously on the brink of cracking up 😩😢 I woke at 4am couldn't get back to sleep finally dropping of when I heard cj going for a wee had to go and shut bathroom door etc then 5 mins later chad woke I settle him back then Cruz woke at 4.55 wouldn't go back to sleep ! Why do my kids like getting up so early then I was trying to get him back of and cj and chad both woke up I can't cope anymore with no sleep! I just want them to sleep til at least 6! God give me strength cuz I feel like running away! this is pay back for chad being such a good sleeper up til now I'm sure x

You must be exhausted! Holly went through an awful stage of getting up stupidly early last year but she does sleep so much better now, so there is hope. Fingers crossed he sleeps in later soon and you can get some sleep:hugs:

Chad went back to sleep til 7 shame Cruz didn't lol went Cruz slept in yday chad was awake so I can't win x

It's always one isn't it. Same here, they seem to take it in turns!

Being exhausted is so rough! hope its a short phase Donna x I'm even more tired being away! All sleeping in the same room and odd nap times..remember when going on holiday meant more sleep and feeling refreshed!? Haha not anymore!

They take it in turns I swear lol chad slept fine he woke up once to tell me his mouth was sore he shouted me at 6 but I said go back to sleep for half hour and he did Cruz on the other hand slept fine til 2am and then was awake for 2 hours 😩 then awake on off since he's wheezing again and caught chads cough x I hope to god he doesn't get bronchiolitis again x oh no Lucy no relaxing holidays now ha x

Oh no, sorry you had another early start. Hope Cruz isn't getting ill again :hugs:

I look at the honeymoon couples here and want to say 'enjoy your restful holiday!'😂 We're going home tomorrow which is good timing as we're all starting to get on each other's nerves 😬

Aww hope Cruz isn't getting sick. Awake at 2am for 2 hours? That's awful! 😱

We've not long got back from a&e I took Cruz up with his chest he's ok tho been sent home has to keep taking his inhaler his oxygen levels were ok and his wheeze went after a good few puffs of inhaler hopefully he won't get any worse x

Hope he's ok Donna, must be scary with cheat things xx

As I thought I would be with the clocks going back here I'm
Up at silly o'clock ! Isabelle started her normal shouting at what would normally be 5.23 but was 4.23!😩😩 so I'm sitting here at quarter to 5 in the mornkng with a coffee and Isabelle playing! Going to be a long day.

Hope you have a safe journey home Lucy xx

Poor Cruz, I hope he is better soon :hugs:

Sorry about the early start Embeth, clock changes really mess the routine up :(

Thanks girls he isn't to bad well I was so worried over clock change totally forgot about it and cj and chad were up at 6 what would of been 7 so that was fab for them and there dad got up with them and Cruz got up at 7.20 what would of been 8.20 I can't believe it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->