January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww she just sounds laid back :) That's so cute how she was trying to copy your DH!

Glad you're not near the earthquake spud. So scary.

Embeth my mum said my sister (she's 19 months younger than me) didn't crawl, walk, talk until quite late and she thinks it was because I was always helping her so she didn't feel she needed to! Maybe being the youngest of 4 she's entertained with the others and is happy watching them like my sister was? Sounds like her fine motor skills are excellent too! She's also only 9 months! Annabel only started to properly crawl at 9 months. Try not to worry, she's just got you worked out and knows she doesn't have to move yet 😂👍🏻

Thanks..😉 Her fine motor skills are really good and she's very strong on her feet, she's stood on her own for a few seconds at a time and will walk just holding our finger tips.. just seems she doesn't want to do it independently! I get her to hold on to her walker which I'm sure she could push if she tried but she's lets go closes her eyes and sits down!😂
You're right Lucy she does have 3 crazy boys that run to her at the slightest noise!

Yeh I was going to say sometimes babies with siblings don't have to do move because there siblings help them ..
I bet she will be a fast talker
I think Cruz has conjunctivitis coming his eye was sticky yday and looks a bit sore today poor baby it's one thing after another ..
chad finally slept thru last night after months but wet the bed because he didn't wake up for a wee can't win lol he's only been in pants for bed a few nights tho he had been dry in his pull ups for so long so was no point buying them x
cj didn't crawl until 9 months and he was walking by 11
I bet as soon as Isabelle learns one thing she will literally learn one after another x
Chad was walking by 10 months Cruz walks with his walker but that's it lol x

I've been waiting for a dr to ring half the day about Cj's blood results they come back showing two things slightly raised he just rung me his blood results showed he is abit anemic and has a viral infection I asked about. Cancer and he said none of the numbers indicate cancer but if I get worried anymore symptoms etc I can ring and talk to him etc and e will refer him to someone he said he's gna repeat the blood tests in 6-8 weeks and see him. For a review to check his nodes etc x I'm stil not gna relax all the stuff I've read on google im not convinced x

Sorry you're still worried hun but it's great that the doctor wasn't concerned.
It's best to stay off Google with health-related stuff, although I'm a fine one talk always scaring myself on there! :hugs:

I'm terrible lol
His lump does seem to have gone down a bit to me I'm just worried as to why he's anemic although to be honest his diet is horrible he doesn't eat any veg really or red meat etc x

I think a lot of kids can be anaemic because of diets. It wouldn't surprise me if Holly was anaemic either as I don't think she eats the best!

Sounds like the doctor wasn't concerned Donna, it's probably quite normal
For young children to be slightly anemic. Hopefully when he gets the repeat test you can get your mind out at rest. Google is evil when it comes to health things.. I have literally been utterly convinced about having some awful things so many times.. I try my best not to do it now.. fail sometimes tho!

I really hope Isabelle works out the whole moving thing soon she's getting so frustrated stuck in one spot!

Aww bless her getting frustrated. I'm sure she will be on the move soon! :)

Thanks bev, hopefully! She's so funny she ll put her hand out and squeeze her fingers back to something that she's wants but doesn't attempt to move there!😂

I've been xmas shopping again got all cj and chads out the way I've even wrapped some so excited x

Yay! So organised :)

Can't believe it's only 39 sleeps now! :xmas9:

Hi girls,

Hope you're all ok.

You're so organised Donna i haven't done a thing don't really know where to start! So much to buy.

Took Jacob to pres school this morning.. his third time, he still cries hoping he stops soon hate leaving him crying. They say he's fine once I've gone.

Isabelle's having a nap first time in forever I've had anytime to myself!! X

Bless chad hated nursery when he started I mean hated it . Literally cried and screamed everyday he did eventually settle and now loves it he starts a new nursery in April the one on Cj's school I'm dreading it bet we have to go through the same thing x

Cruz has done nothing but cry and moan for days I took him drs today and he's got an ear infection x

Hope Jacob settles down soon :hugs:

Aww poor cruz :( I hope he's feeling better soon :hugs:

HI ladies.

What a morning. I'm so frustrated every day. It's not good for my health because I eat my frustration.

A couple of days ago the washing machine flooded the garage so I currently have no washing machine and it's piling up.

Seren is constipated and has been for two weeks. She's very grumpy. Laxative hasn't worked and we're back to the doctors this morning.

Tried to do the dishes this morning so everywhere else is extra messy.

My 3yo and I watered the greenhouse. She wanted to play with a weight on a rope, destroyed plants and had a tantrum because I took the rope away. So she wanted to water so flooded and watered my other seedlings so they got ruined. I became so grumpy.

Then back to the house. I had left the door open and a blackbird got it and shat everywhere. Isla wanted to help cleaned up. My bad. She rubbed the poo into the carpet. It's only 9am. I know it's a normal mummy day bit I just want to cry. Adulting is hard. It's not fair on my kids I get so grumpy. It's like my patience has lasted 3 years and bam I've run out of it.

Thanks if you've read this far. I needed to get this off my chest.

Oh no, that sounds like such a stressful day! :hugs: I hope that the rest of your day is better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->