January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Adulting IS hard! Hope your day improves Spud x

Aww must be so hard leaving Jacob when he's crying. I'm sure I'll be in the same position in February when mine starts preschool.

Wow good job Donna with your Christmas shopping!! Argh, I don't know where to start. 🙉

Everything is fine here, I finally got my Lula doll that I ordered months ago. Tried it last night and I think it made a bit of a difference, she woke at 12.30 and I fed her and put her back in her for rather than with me then she woke at sunrise which is around 6am but I put her in with me and she slept till 730. I can deal with that!

Cruz does nothing but cry and moan lately
Errggh I'm drained lol
He wants up he wants down he's messing in cupboards he's messing with plugs wants everything he sees screams if I leave the room hates his pram it's just a battle he's been waking more in the night again to x

It's such a difficult stage at the moment isn't it :( James is a real handful. Every time I leave the room he climbs onto the sofa and stands up holding onto the back of it, so I'm having to take him everywhere with me now. And I caught him eating his own poo before :sick:

It really is oh no Cruz can't climb onto the sofa yet this is a hard age it really is ! I've done more xmas shopping today got most of other people's now .
Oh no chad did that when he was younger just stopped him before he ate it lol x bless them little monkeys x
Cj has become so cheeky since starting school as well x

Hi girls,

Sounds like your boys are into everything! Isabelle keeps moving to crawl and patting her hands up and down like they do when they crawl
But just can't do the legs!she refuses to use her push along even though she walks with just one hand holding my finger.. lazy baby!id really hope she's getting about by Christmas!

I spent some time in John Lewis today and got a bunch of xmas presents I'm really pleased with for relatives!it was a last minute decision to go shopping but very productive!!

Maybe she will walk first, especially with her enjoying walking holding just one hand!

Sounds like a productive day :xmas9:

Hi girls,

How's everyone?? Very quiet on here at the moment xx

I'm ok thanks. Just wondering what to do about a Christmas tree and James :haha: Holly was a similar age at Christmas as a baby and I can't remember her ever being very interested in it but I think James is going to tear it down. He's so destructive!

How are you?

Oh bless.. typical boy so destructive!!😉😂

My boys were the same.. they still cause chaos!isabelle finally started using her push along to walk today! They say baby's are fearless.. she is definitely not! She's so scared.. she can walk with it but moans the whole time until she reaches me! My others were never like that!

Aww Isabelle sounds so cute using the walker, bless her! :)

Awww good job Isabelle with her pusher!

We were at target yesterday and my DS came across a train that goes around the Christmas tree. Literally his dream come true, 😂. So I got it for him so then thought may as well put the tree up. It's in a room we don't use much so we'll see how it goes!

Annabel was up from 11pm-2am last night. I'm. It sure why, maybe constipated. Anyway, it was awful and I swore I wouldn't have any mkre babies as I lay there awake and exhausted! 😂

That train that goes around the tree sounds great!

Hope tonight is a better night! :)

I love trains that go round the tree I have to use out foot stool thing to block our tree off lol
Aww bless isabelle :)
Oh no Lucy hope u get a better night tonight I've had plenty of them moments ha
Cruz has woke more than usual last few nights I really need to stop giving him a bottle in the night I think it's habit and he's starting to wake more for it anything for a quiet life tho he has a but of milk and goes back to sleep I can't be dealing with crying I've done more xmas shopping today I spent £210 in jd on a tracksuit each for the boys a Tshirt each for cj and chad and chads and cruzs trainers! Cost so much for so little ! They've been spoilt and I swore blind they wouldn't be this year
I got a new coat and boots and some trainers of Craig so far I am so so excited for xmas .
I think I need to see a dr about my health anxiety though I feel like it's maybe getting worse I can't live like this for the rest of my life I don't want them thinking I'm a freak though x

I love trains that go round the tree I have to use out foot stool thing to block our tree off lol
Aww bless isabelle :)
Oh no Lucy hope u get a better night tonight I've had plenty of them moments ha
Cruz has woke more than usual last few nights I really need to stop giving him a bottle in the night I think it's habit and he's starting to wake more for it anything for a quiet life tho he has a but of milk and goes back to sleep I can't be dealing with crying I've done more xmas shopping today I spent £210 in jd on a tracksuit each for the boys a Tshirt each for cj and chad and chads and cruzs trainers! Cost so much for so little ! They've been spoilt and I swore blind they wouldn't be this year
I got a new coat and boots and some trainers of Craig so far I am so so excited for xmas .
I think I need to see a dr about my health anxiety though I feel like it's maybe getting worse I can't live like this for the rest of my life I don't want them thinking I'm a freak though x

Donna definitely go and chat to your doctor about your health anxiety - don't feel like they'll think you're being silly! It's a real thing. I wouldn't worry about giving Cruz a bottle at night- I do whatever it takes at night to get Annabel to go back to sleep!

Omg a train that goes round a tree!!! Jacob would love that!! Love that you have your tree up already!!😀

Isabelle has also been up loads! She fed every hour the night before last I was so fed up!!she is full of cold though think that maybe why. I am going to feed her until she is a year then stop.. at the moment I am so hungry all the time it allows me to eat loads without putting on weight so I'll carry on over Christmas and I can stuff my face!😂

Donna, def get help with your anxiety.. I have suffered badly with health anxiety.. it's always there but I have periods where it's not so bad then flares up. If the doctors addressed whatever it is really worrying you and you still can't shake the anxiety then maybe time to have a chat with them about helping how anxious you feel. I always find getting out and doing some exercise really helps.

I may be doing another job after xmas..just teaching two afternoons in a primary helping train primary teachers on teaching pe. Means I may have to go and teach for the head of the school to watch me next week! Ahh!been so long since I taught!

Thanks girls yeh it's not always bad and I'm fine a lot of them time but it's always there in the back or my mind and I do think it stems down to losing my parents and grandparents so young
My dad died when I was 6 grandad when I was 14 mom when I was 21 then my nan when I was 25 I've seen and heard a lot of people dying and ino that's life but I defo think it plays a part in my worry x

It's a good Idea to see the doctor about your health anxiety Donna. They won't think you're weird, it seems to be quite a common anxiety especially since having kids. I never even thought about things like this before having kids but now it's really bad and there are times it does take over your life and cause total panic :hugs::hugs:

That's great you'll be teaching again Embeth! :)

Oh Donna you've been through so much, you poor thing. No wander you get anxious.. let the doctor help you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->