January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I think it's me just being stubborn thinking how can they help change how I feel but I no there is ways to help I will go and see them I think
Chad and cj are in school and nursery now just Cruz who is being super grumpy and I can hear a slight wheeze on his chest here we go again lol x

Maybe counselling or CBT would help :hugs:

Aww poor Cruz. Hope he is better soon :hugs:

Donna, you've been through so much loss. I can't imagine how tough that has been. Take some time out for just you and go and chat to your doctor. xxx

That's great you're going back to teaching embeth! Sounds like a great job too! What are you doing with your little ones while you're at work?

as it's only two afternoons a week my mum is around one afternoon and my hubby thinks he can arrange his hours so he can cover the other!i have to teach 30 minutes of gymnastics to year 1 and 30
Minutes of dance to year 2 in front of the head teacher next Thursday! Time to put my brain into gear.. it's been a while!😉

That's perfect! How cute will the little kids be! 😍

Sounds great Emily

I don't no what to do with chad and pants for bed he was dry every night for weeks so I put him in pants for bed he is fine but he does some nights wet the bed so last night I put a pull up on and it was wet this morning I think it's because he slept thru and didn't wake for a wee
What would u do is it bad to go back to pull ups for a little while ? I don't want to keep changing bedding and pjs due to him weeing the bed cj wasn't even potty trained till almost 3 and he was dry at night not long after with only 1/2 accidents x

I would go back to pull ups for a while until he stops again. Hopefully it's just a phase.

Holly is still in pull ups at night.

Yep I'd go back to pull ups. Lachlan (my almost 3 year old) is only just using the toilet in the day in the last couple of days. Yay!! I'll keep him in pull ups for a while longer at night

Mine have all been different with night time toilet issues. 'Y eldest was trained by 2&1/2 but took ages to be sty at night, but my now 8 year old was dry at night as soon as he was trained in the day. Jacob, my toddler now was very quick getting it all in the day but took a while for the night time. He was 3 in September and has prob been dry at night for a 2/3 months. I found as long as we make sure he always tries to do a wee before bed he is fine x

A photo from the studio session we had done of my 4 lovelies!😉❤️

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
That's a gorgeous picture .. well he was in pull ups for bed and they were consistently dry every morning for weeks
We make sure he had a wee before bed and he has been dry in his pants but has had accidents to it's normally tho if either he has slept thru or hasn't woke early enough for a wee . I'm gna try pull ups for a week or so then try pants again
Yeh cj was dry pretty quickly at night after being dry in the day but chad is younger that what cj was x

Very cute photo embeth, and you got smiles on everyone's faces! :-D

Thanks girls! They were really good for smiling.. go in next week to pick the ones I'm going to get printed for us and xmas pressies. Xx

I am so tired Cruz had me up for a hour and half in the night
We swapped him to his own room again thought we would try as chad wanted to share with cj
Chads been great the past two nights and slept thru whilst he's been in Cj's room Cruz however has been upsettled I don't no if it's because he's ill or because of the room swap
Would u girls just ride it out ? And leave him in his own room or swap them back I don't really want to as chad seems to be doing so well x but I also need sleep my eyes are stinging Cruz is stil asleep now typical x

I usually do whatever works at the time Donna. So at the moment I've got Annabel in with me all night as she's teething and I'll do anything to get as much sleep as I can!

I'm jealous of your pic Emily! I don't have any pics of my two both looking at me let alone both smiling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->