January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi Isabelle! So cute 💜

Enjoy your haircut Donna!

Haha James sound so funny Bev 😂

I've just got home from getting sooo many princess balloons for tomorrow.. I looked crazy! They were hanging off the trolley then I had to stuff them all in the car 😂 Hope the party goes well. I know I'll cry when we sing happy birthday. I seriously can't believe she's almost 1 😱

Aww it's so sad thinking our babies are going to be one. This time last year we were on labour watch!

It went went thanks Bev! I think because she's not actually one yet I didn't cry..I. bet i do on her actual birthday 😢 The cake I ordered was huge!! Like it could have fed 100 people 😂 Looks like we'll be eating cake for the next week! She's slept through the night two nights in a row now! Best Christmas present I could ask for! I've taken her out of her sleeping bag and also into our old stokke cot (the oval shape one) so the combination of two seems to be working!

How's everyone going?

Aww glad it went well :)

That's great she's sleeping through the night!

James has learnt to kick a ball today! Holly is very good at football and can't wait to play with him!

Yay go James! That's impressive! So he's walking now??

Yes he's walking now. He's not very steady yet, he looks like a drunk baby :laugh2:

Wow! Go James! 👏🏻 Haha love the drunk baby walk!

Glad it went well Lucy! And we'll done annabel sleeping through the night.. that's great 😀

That's so cute James can kick a ball bev.. clever boy!i remember my eldest used to love kicking a ball when he was toddling.. and now at 10 he loves football!

We have friends and their two children round for a little xmas gathering today very stressful morning with my big ones having tantrums tho.. would quite like to rewind and go back to bed and start again today!!

Oh no, those days are so hard when kids decide to be in bad moods 😩 Are they on school holidays yet?

I'm so glad her party is done, it took all of Sunday just to get over it! She woke up at 2am last night so the sleeping through only lasted 2 nights, oh well. But she didn't get up till 8am so I'll take that as a win!

Is it really cold over in the U.K.? It's just started to warm up here.

I thought Cruz was sleeping better till last night when he woke for over a hour again! He has his last bottle before bed downstairs now I need to bite the bullet and stop the night feed but seriously i just do anything to get him back to sleep
Chads got a chest infection and he's teething his back teeth are stil not thru properly he won't eat and is so miserable
I hope there al ok for xmas bet one of them is ill
Yeh it's cold here now ! Alton it hasn't been to to bad the last few days I don't think cold but not really freezing
I like winter tho I like dark cosy nights .. I can't believe xmas is nearly here and out babies are nearly one it doesn't seem it x

Sorry Cruz had a bad night :( I am the same, anything to get them back to sleep quickly!

Poor Chad, I hope he is better soon :(

I also do whatever it takes it get them down quickly!

It is cold here around 7 degrees today!i do like the dark cosy nights as well tho!

I went with my sister and two little ones to visit my other sister in London today! The driving was crazy it took us so long to get home.. sat nav took
Us all through central London! Saw all the sights driving past but it mad driving around there no one stops for anyone! Exhausted now!

Aww I love London! I remember it being so festive at Christmas. Your sister must have loved having you visit her with your littlies !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->