January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi girls!
Annabel's party is next weekend! I've got a bit over the top..I changed up the helium balloon arrangements today. I have a full size Cinderella one! 😂 And lots of others - it's crazy! Oh well, she only turns one once!

Lack of sleep really is the hardest part of having little kids isn't it?

I'm trying to not get too many Santa presents as Annabel has no idea what's going on and my almost 3 year old says he wants 'books and daddy to read them'. He's getting a book, I big surprise egg (he obsessed with them!) and a scooter! For Annabel I'll just put one thing in her sack 😂👍🏻

I'm soooooo over Peppa pig at the moment! 😩

I've gone back on the pill (for my skin - nothing happening in the marital bed at the moment 😉) and I think it's making me more tired if that's possible!

I hope Annabel has a great party! Sounds like it will be fun :cake:

I haven't got James much for Christmas either. It's hard to know what to get them at this age!

Sorry the pill is making you more tired :(

Sorry for those of you not getting much sleep.. it's awful having interrupted sleep. Isabelle isn't too bad at the moment, sleeps from 7 and wakes around 6am. She does wake for feeds but just goes straight back off the minute I give her my boob!

Lucy annabels birthday sounds fab! I may just get one huge pink ballon on Isabelle's birthday.. first year I can finally not a get a blue ballon!

Been trying to wrap presents with Jacob and Isabelle.. mistake!!! Chaos!! My wrapping is normally pretty rubbish this year it is awful with Jacobs input!��

I'm tired and cold and really don't want to go and do the school run in 10 minutes!!

It's going to be lovely buying pink balloons Emily :)

Aww how exciting Lucy! Not long now
Cruz slept ok last night I took him drs today he's fine ears a bit red but not infected doctor looked his gums and said there so inflamed which they are so it's obv his poor gums making him not sleep
It must be so painfull it killed my cutting my wisdom teeth and babies can't even tell u what's wrong can they! I've been giving him pain killers and teething powders and bonjela
He didn't even want his tea nor his yoghurt he loves yoghurts I even offered a tiny bit of ice cream to cool his gums and nope didn't want that either x

Poor Cruz, the teething must be so horrible for babies. My wisdom teeth were agony too, I feel sorry for babies going through that each time. Fingers crossed they are through soon. I hope he sleeps well tonight :hugs:

Poor Cruz :(��

I went out to the shops at dinner time last night and left my DH in charge...I came home at 830, Annabel was still up (dirty and with a poo in her nappy!) and my DS had taken himself off to my bed and tucked himself up and was asleep (he's never done that before!) he had no nappy or pyjamas on! �� And the house was soooo messy! All this in just over an hour!�� But the good part of it all was Annabel slept in till 8am! and DS is still sleeping..so ill take the chaos if it means they sleep in!

haha your Christmas wrapping embeth.. I can imagine!

Weather here is so crazy, its officially summer and yesterday and today its 15 degrees and raining all day. Feels like a northern hemisphere Christmas at the moment! ��⛄️

anyone getting broody now our babies are nearing 1?

Oh dear! Sounds just like when my DH is in charge!

I'm always broody haha!

Do you think you'll try for number 3 Bev?

I keep thinking we will and then the kids go through a difficult phase and I think no way :haha: Plus I seem to make bad sleepers and I don't think I could cope with getting three of them back to sleep at once :haha:

I know what you mean! On the odd day I get enough sleep I think a third is a good idea, but that's rare!

Haha Lucy that sounds just like what happens when my Dh is in charge! Bless your little boy taking himself to bed!

I've caught the little ones cough and cold rubbish.. been to IKEA with my sister today and the two little ones so tired now.. just settling Isabelle then it's a take away and bed! Such an exciting life I lead 😉 And I still get broody but 4 is a crazy struggle some days!😬

Hope you're feeling better soon Embeth :hugs:

Enjoy your takway :)

cj has just gone to bed the other two are already up!
I'm tired gna watch the soaps and go to bed iv put on 9lb since I stopped going slimming world and I feel so horrible and fat I've been back on plan since yday and I'm going back Wednesday I can shift it again I've done it once but I could kick my self I've allowed my self to put it back on I really could..

I'm of up town tomoz to get myself some clothes for xmas and I don't even want to go I can just about squeeze in my jeans at the minute I am not buying a bigger size
I'm getting a pandora bracelet
I told my oh I didn't want an engagement ring because I don't want to no when he's going to propose lol told him my birthdays coming up hint lol
I'm practically done for the kids just need batteries and bike helmets
I also need to get Craig some bits of the kids !
Cj's lump has gone down in his neck it's stil there but really small now I'm hoping that's a good sign they said only worry if it grows ino it wil probz get bigger again when he's poorly but maybe he's just got ones u can alWays feel I'm not as worried now but it's stil there in back of my mind we will have repeat bloods after xmas tho and he's been on his iron so fingers crossed there all normal x

Hope ur better soon embeth
I didn't get broody after chad I felt done but once he got past one I did think maybe one more but not like after cj ! I wanted one straight away lol I think there is hard work one of them always needs something but ino it's because there all so young I'm just looking forward to more easy days out! I find the baby stage quite tough esp now Cruz is into everything And is so grumpy with his gums x

Good luck being back on track with the diet Donna.
Hope your OH proposes soon!

It's such a difficult stage when they're babies. James is just into everything and constantly climbing stuff!!

I know later down the track if I didn't have anymore I'd regret it. I'm one of four kids and I loved (still do most of the time!) growing up with lots of siblings. Having said that, I'm not ready to have another one now. I'm 34 so I hope to squish in one more (maybe two..) before I'm 38. Don't think my DH wants anymore though.. tricky!

Hope you feel better soon embeth x good on you for going to IKEA with the little ones! 😱

I bet you OH proposes at Christmas now you've said not too Donna!

What has Holly asked from Santa Bev? Such a cute age at Christmas!

Holly has asked for the Doggy Doo game, a doll and a yo yo. She's so excited!

I'm only 28 so I could still have another you never no I swore no more after chad lol

We've been and got my pandora bracelet and a mom charm I love it :)
I've been spoiled for new clothes to ..
My kids have got to much it's ridiculous I said they wasn't having much but they've got loads we've got them new pjs for xmas eve I'm so excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->