January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww that sounds lovely :)

Any babies met Santa yet? James sat on Santa's knee today but then he cried just as I took a photo!

Isabelle has! We went to Thomasland Christmas thing at Drayton manor last Monday.. she was fine with him seemed quite interested!😉Her movements coming on so well now, gets about everywhere and today pulled up and stood unaided whist she was holding something playing.. that's a first for her!we live in a town house and im
Having to make sure all gates are closed as she keeps heading for the stairs!

Aww bless her!

Sounds like she is getting really mobile now!

Someone has swapped my happy child for one that cries all day long ! I hope this stage passes soon cuz I feel like I'm going insane lol
We went to meet santa yday but was so packed we didn't cuz Cruz was alredi grumpy I had a leaflet tho and he's coming round the streets on his sleigh in a few days
Chad breaks up Thursday and cj Friday.. x

Not to bad thanks so cold I went to see Cj's first xmas play today I was so proud he was only singing but was dressed as a donkey and oh I felt like crying I don't no where my babies gone he looked so cute x

Cruz has been happier past two days and slept better last night hope he stays happier x
Hope ur all ok x

I gave Cruz his bed bottle downstairs last night instead of in his bedroom he went to bed awake moaned For a minute or two then slept right through from 6pm - 5.15am probably a coincidence but from now on it's milk downstairs before bed he then dozed back of til nearly 6ish :)
I would get up at 5.30ish every time if it ment he slept thru lol! he's just fort his nap for 40 mins as well so I'll be moving that later tomorrow x roll on when he's on one good nap a day :) x

Nothing better than a good night!!

I have Annabel's party tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it but also a bit stressed/nervous! So much to get together still and of course I haven't organised anything for me to wear!

Annabel has a few more words, it's so cute! I love hearing her little voice. She's still so tiny. I haven't had to buy new clothes for her in so long! I'm thinking she'll have another big growth spurt soon!

Hope Annabel has a great party!

Yay for words! James babbles but only really says dada in context. He is a daddy's boy!

I'm not sure why I thought having a party at home was a good idea.. too much work! 😱

Bev, my DS is a daddy's boy too! He said dadda for literally a year before he would say mama 🙄

Hope the party goes well Lucy
Cruz says cheese when I take a picture it's so cute doesn't actually say cheese properly but u can tell he's trying to say that he says dada to loads he does say mama but not really he woke once last night he had been sleeping til at least 6 but last two days it's been earlier but he's sleeping loads better at night so suppose can't have it all lol
Chad broke up yday from nursery &I I was so emotional he won't have the same worker when he goes back as he's moving to rising 3s getting him ready for nursery and I was so sad so was she she's such a nice woman me and chad are going to miss her
We got her a lovely Christmas present tho a nice mug with a photo of her and chad on she will love it .. you when teachers aren't ment to have favourites but do lol she told me how much she will miss chad and said she will cry when e leaves she tried to talk me into leaving him at that nursery but it's so difficult taking him and cj to two different places so chads going to the nursery on the school from April
There was a letter out so long back saying parents are nkt to request teachers on social media do u think this stil stands once the child has left th school? Ino she would to see chad as he gets bigger x

Hi girls,

Hope the party went well Lucy! I can't wait for Isabelle's first birthday!

I love this stage when they start babbling.. Isabelle imitates loads of sounds and keeps doing this fake cough and laugh!😅 She sat with Dh pointing at baby and adult animals when he asked which one was which in a book..!! I was very impressed he told her the difference a couple of times and the. She knew! I just forget what they can do at this age then I'm always so impressed when they do!😬😁

We're off to a Christmas party at my sisters boys friends place tonight.. they run an equestrian centre and put on big parties in their barn.. kids will love it !

Everyone all ready for xmas? I feel like money is flying out constantly at the moment x

Cruz is so funny he likes copying us to and making noises with his mouth and hand .. I'm ready for xmas I do have a few to get for the oh but I'm done kids wise I'm so excited! I've been so spoile I'm having my hair done on Tnuesday to can't wait x
Have a great time at the party Emily x

That is so clever how Isabelle could point to the correct animals!

James likes making the noises with his mouth and hand too. Although he's lazy and likes us to do it for him sometimes with his mouth!

Enjoy your haircut donna..I love having my hair done mainly for the peace I get for a while it's like heaven!!i was thinking about booking myself an appointment but really shouldn't spend anymore! We paid this week for our flights for our trip to Florida next year.. the price of flying is crazy!

A recent pic of Isabelle!😉

Attachments

• IMG_1870.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member