January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh wow.. mine all co sleep until at least 4! I'm so bad at getting them in their own bed..

Currently watching my middle son at football training.. ok so cold it said 0 degrees in the car! Freezing!!

Ill be done breastfeeding when she turns one. Both of my kids started to wean around 9 months and wanted nothing to do with feeding.

Both of my kids were shipped off to their own bed in their own room ASAP! Hadleigh transitioned over at 4 weeks old! We all sleep better that way. Both of my kids are great sleepers! I love sending both kids to bed and just lay them down and say goodnight and leave! I need my kid free time!

Our sleep set up at the moment is currently Im in Annabel's bedroom (she's in her cot and I'm in the double bed in there) and my DS and DH are upstairs in their own rooms. Sounds crazy but it seems to work for now! I'm closer to the kitchen so I can get her bottles in the night quickera d my DH gets decent sleep and goes to DS on the odd times he wakes up. Hope she stops her night bottle soon though! I feel like I need to ''restore' my marriage! 😬

It works for us my DH being in a different room. He gets more sleep that way and he likes his man cave with all his gadgets in there, LOL.

I have James' 1 year review this afternoon.

Cruz has slept through for three nights in a row! Hoping he keeps it up I made his bottles v weak grauduallt getting less powder so he was having 5oz water 1 scoop milk think he got bored lol
He has cows milk of a morning now and sometimes a bit in afternoon he doesn't always have milk then tho x
Can't believe he's one in 6 days
Cruz babbles he can say cheese when u take a picture nothing much tho

Cruz is in his cot in his own room as well
I'm of to get Cj's repeat bloods done today I hope they come back normal x

Yay that's great Cruz has slept through for 3 nights now! :D

Hope CJ's bloods come back normal.

Good idea reducing the formula in the bottle Donna! I'm going to try that. Hope CJs results come back all clear x

Thanks Hun Cruz slept thru again
Yeh I would they also say to never make more then they drink the previous night so if she only drinks 3oz only make that the next night but I just stuck with 5oz water and reduced the scoops we got down to 1 scoop x

That's great Cruz slept through again :D

James' review yesterday went well. He is 20 lbs 11oz which is just under 50th centile. And 75cm which is between 25th and 50th centiles. I'm surprised about the height as he used to be so tall.

James just could be about to have a growth spurt!

We have Serens cot next to our bed but Seren sleeps in our bed and Isla sleeps in the cot. It's hard because I love my kids near me yet I really want my own space back.

My sister is visiting from England. I hadn't seen her in nearly 5 years. She brought a friend. They were buying a car to go on a big road trip but my susters friend crashed into our gate and knocked down concrete posts. It's a long story (she also broke house window) but I didn't want my sister in a car being driven by this person.So now they are going to book a tourist bus.

My dh has been really sick too. I thought it was man flu at first so I didn't give him sympathy. Turns out an ear infection led to a blood infection and pneumonia. Yes I felt bad.

Oh no! Your poor DH! Im the same, I always give no sympathy 🙈 Glad your sister has found a bus tour she can go on instead of driving.

Bev, I really think it depends on how much the person who's measuring holds down their legs - my nurse squishes Annabel down so hard she manages to get an extra centimetre out of her 😂 Is Holly tall? I feel
Like Annabel hasn't grown in length much. She's still not fitting out her 6-12 month clothes. She's due for a big growth spurt!

I'm so jealous of you getting a full nights sleep Donna! I'm going to try less formula tonight 👍🏻

We went to a Peppa Pig 'playdate' today. It was expensive and not very good!

Holly was always tiny for her age but she's more average now.

The only reason I get a good nights sleep is because i cosleep.

Hi Heather. Good to hear from you.

Hope your Dh is better soon spud xx

I'm going to have to sort out Isabelle's feeling soon she just wakes sooo much in the evening and then sometimes is randomly awake at night. Like last night I didn't go to bed until gone 12 as I have started my studying and then she woke at 12.40 and was just talking and hitting my face for ages!!so tired today!

Any of u breastfeeding mums get random period pains but no period?? I have on and off for ages been getting period cramps that stick around for a day or two then go but no spotting or anything, not even any discharge! X

I have been the same lately. I don't think AF is on its way though as it didn't get it back until 16 months last time, but I don't know what the random cramps are though :|

Me either bev never get mine back until I have cut back
To hardly any feeding x
These cramps are anniying tho!!

I got period cramps a lot a month or 2 before my period showed. This was actually the longest its gone! With landon I got it 7 weeks pp and every month since. I didnt get mine back til about 9 months with hadleigh. This is my longest cycle so far...which is good. Im normally 35 days but its been coming every 20. So annoying!

Mine have never really come back until I've more or less stopped, over 2 years with my second. This is the first time in the 4 times I've fed that I've had frequent cramps like this without a period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->