January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I had that embeth, then when I did stop bf I got the heaviest period over Christmas. It would wake me at night, it was awful! Went for 10 days! But my acne and the bloating cleared up after the mamouth period came. That sucks that Isabelle is waking. Maybe you could start with a bottle in the evening for her if she'll take it?

Haha I doubt it heather! 😉 My god Dh would freak!!😂 I was thinking of trying a bottle Lucy or she drinks water fine from a cup could try that. I don't think it's hunger though it's just comfort and habit I just dread stopping as the first few days/nights are hell!! Will have to do something though as I'm never going to get work done for my course as the evenings are the only time I have xx

I know, stopping is so hard! But if it means you get your evenings (and hopefully nights!) back then it's worth it. I hate the hormone shift (and smaller boobs! 😱) when I stop bf.

I've been getting the cramps too. Last time af came back 10.5 months pp. Seren will be one next week so I'm expecting af soon.
My last af was in March 2015. I haven't missed it.
I plan on breastfeeding until 2 years old.

It's also wierd to think when Isla was Serens age (11 months) we started ntnp again then ttc soon afterc but Seren didn't arrive until 2 years later.

James is one year old today! I can't believe how fast the year went!

Happy birthday James!!hope he has a lovely day! Xx

Happy Birthday James!! :) have a lovely day with your baby boy Bev!

Morning girls,

How's everyone? Any plans for Cruz's birthday donna?

Has anyone ever had any bladder/urine trouble? Months ago I noticed these weird dark flakes in my wee.. odd and freaked me out. I've been obsessed with my wee ever since and have seen off dark specks on occasion, then last week I had to go more than usual
And noticed once some blood spots on the tissue! Panic! Went to the doc the next day clear urine test she wasn't worried then same thing happened Sunday just a couple of tiny bloody spots!! So went again to the doc today another urine test clear no blood or anything so just having some blood tests.. she didn't seem
That concerned but I can feel my health anxiety going crazy.. where the hell is this blood coming from.. I'm sure it's not vaginal or anything else so worried why I'm having it 😐😕

That is strange. I thought I had a UTI a few months back and they put me on antibiotics for it but the sample came back clear. Maybe it's just one of those weird things that doesn't turn out to be anything, bodies can be strange :hugs:

That sounds odd embeth. Get a referral to a urologist if your GP isn't looking into it enough xx

Have you been doing more exercise than usual?

I run a couple of times a week and quite a high intensity cardio work out once or twice a week.. the gp didn't seemed concerned at all.. and I've seen two now! I think because my samples are clear of anything they don't worry. The frequency has only been in the day and not at night also.. I'm hoping these bloody tests are ok if they are I will keep an eye and go back again if it happens again! It's weird because my urine looks healthy and clear and I have no pain other than these period aches which I don't think are related! I'm imagining all horrid things like bladder cancer!!😳I've never even had a UTI before!!

I'm sure all is fine Emily but can totally relate cuz I'm the same Anything is wrong and I'm thinking it's something really wrong. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->