January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

The doctor just rung me everything is fine all his white cells etc are normal the viral infection he had had gone the iron has come up loads but just not quiet enough to stop the iron so continue it for another 2 months and then he has to have another blood test which he won't be happy about he nearly ripped it out last time lol I mentioned the lump again lol and h said he will check it again for me but he said the glands are normal to be felt he said u can feel clusters of glands in a lot of people if there was Sumat wrong his iron wouldn't rise even on iron would it and all the other results are fine I feel slightly better now because Ino his eating is bad and Ino that's why his iron wouldn't be great x
Would u girls be happy wiTh that x

That's great hun. I would be happy with that as it sounds like his iron is rising well :)

Thanks donna x hopefully it's just one of those things just hoping my blood tests are clear and I have no more spots of blood!

Glad the tests came back good.. he will be fine, all my kids have raised glands that stay up forever, I do too! X

Embeth could be from exercising? I'm sure the blood work will come back clear but I'm glad you're getting it done.

That sounds good Donna, I'd be happy with the result. Sounds like you have a thorough Dr :)

I've been so sleep deprived and I think stressed that I've been sleep walking . It happens to me when I'm having bad sleep which usually happens when I'm away. It's weird because I remember what I'm doing (usually walking around in the dark and feel like I'm lost/stuck). I hate it! Makes me so tired and cranky the next day. The other night I kept myself up worrying about what would happen if my DH and I both died! I got myself in such a mess. It's crazy how kids can make us so anxious!

Thanks girls yeh Emily I do remember u saying I'm going to try and relax I really don't want to oss my anxiety onto the kids I think I need to see a dr my anxiety is really bad lately

Bless you Lucy I worry about the same things to x

Having kids makes me so anxious, I was awful when my elder two were younger got myself in such a state! I'm slightly better now, still worry excessively about things though having all these little people relying on you is big pressure!

Hope the sleep gets better for you Lucy.. is annabel sleeping well still?

I've been to the gym tonight.. joined one my friend goes to hopefully help meChill Out a bit! X

I love you ladies. I came on here to talk about my anxieties. Isla had a headache at bedtime and I'm worrying about all sorts of scenarios. I have terrible anxiety.

Sorry about the anxiety ladies :hugs:
My health anxiety is just awful. I never used to be like this but I feel like I have so much to lose now that I've had kids and it just sends me into a panic.

I'm the same bev anything health related with me or the kids and I panic and jump to the worst things possible! Dh is much more chilled I drive him crazy xx

Lol I drive my DH crazy too. He just can't see the fuss about it!

Sorry about the anxiety ladies :hugs:
My health anxiety is just awful. I never used to be like this but I feel like I have so much to lose now that I've had kids and it just sends me into a panic.

Yes this. Part of my role as mummy is protector. I worry so much.

And how I cry when I read the signatures of ladies on here who have lost babies.

I asked my parents yesterday if the anxiety gets any better as the kids get older (they have 4 kids) and they said not really! They still worry about us now and we're adults with our own kids! But I guess it's in a different way. I got to the point yesterday where I just cried as it was all too overwhelming. so my sister came and took me out and we left our kids with our parents. Having a few hours off was made a big difference. Big hugs to all of us with our worry/anxiety - it's hard work xx

:hugs: I was hoping it would get better as they got older. I guess there is always something to worry about though. I'm dreading the teen years!

Thanks Hun I have no idea what's got into Cruz lately but god he's hard work he screams the place down every time I put him for a nap he cries when he goes to bed he screams when I put him in his cot to get bath ready etc and I mean really screams! HEs always been great for naps and bed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->