January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry Cruz woke up so early Donna. You must be exhausted :(

Well done Embeth!

I will have to try cutting dairy out Spud and see if that makes a difference :thumbup:

I got an ultrasound too when Isla (now 4) was about 7 months old. Everything was good. So the doctor suggested a good intolerance. My cutting out different foods narrowed it down to diary. Though for me if I over indulge in gluten and sugar I get the pain. My other theory was it was everything moving back into place after being pregnant. I got it when pregnant with Isla. I had it after having Seren too.
At least you've been checked over and it's not anything bad.

Embeth - I need to scroll back to see about your job. Sorry you can't do it. It's a shame dh doesn't want to be flexible.

Thanks girls chad was an early riser to but he also went to bed early ! Yeh I get so grumpy it isn't so bad in the summer as least it's not pitch black and freezing cold lol
He's had a nap on the school run I'm going to wake him in a min so he's only had half hour least then I hope he will have a decent afternoon nap x

I will have to try and cut gluten out too. I've tried a few times and always failed but I do suspect that it's no good for me!

Hope Cruz has a good nap later :)

Embeth- I agree it's too bad DH won't be more flexible. Especially with working at home.

Bev- I hope you figure out what's going on.

Donna- I can't imagine getting up that early :(

Isabelle has her injections in the morning .. I hate them :( thinks it's as many as 3 or 4 in one go!! I think after these thatsnitnuntil
Her pre school ones tho, my poor baby!!

Cruz has his injections tomorrow I'm dreading them there more aware now aren't they :(
Chad will b due some also I think

He slept thru from 6.10-5.20 so stil early but a good 11 hours can't moan x

Hope Cruz's injections go well. We still haven't had a date for James' yet.

Glad Cruz slept well but sorry about the early start :(
James has a cold and is really unsettled. He just cannot cope with a blocked nose, it makes him so upset bless him.

We still have two naps a day, both for usually 1.5 hours although sometimes linger. When he switches to one nap a day I will put him SM down after lunch. At the moment he's generally up for 2 hrs, nap, up to 3 hrs, nap, up for four hrs, bed.

We had Corey's jabs yesterday. They now have two sets here in Jersey! One at 12 months and one at 13 months with two injections at each due to the new Men B vaccine.

Hope everyone is keeping well xx

We're back from her injections she cried lots but it's done now and she's fasts asleep!it was 4 both arms and both legs as they do the 12 and 13 month jabs in one go, poor baby but so glad she's all done until she 3&1/2 now!

Hi frustrated nice to hear from u!x

Bev I hope he feels better. I hate when they have a stuffy nose, poor guy.

James has a stomach bug now and has been throwing up all night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"