January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Poor James bev and poor u hope he feels
Better soon x

Donna, Isabelle had 4 yesterday, she's been fine so far just think her legs are sore as she seems uncomfortable being held sometimes.

She's had me up since 5 today.. bigger ones just finished school for half term.. looking forward to a break from school runs!!

Aww bless her mine break up for half term next Friday
It's Cj's birthday Monday I cant believe he's going to be 5! X

Holly finished school today for half term too.

Do you have any birthday plans for CJ?

are you two in Scotland ?

I'm not sure yet think we're going to do him a little tea party in the house party games cake etc and then take him out to soft play or somewhere x

I'm in England too! Hertfordshire xx😉

Aww such tough babies

Bev I prayed he is better fast :hugs:

How long is the break for there? I homeschool so we just take breaks when we want, but I think the schools here had them at Christmas time. And nothing again until spring break, I believe anyways.

We went to a local homeschool valentines party and it was great. My kids had so much fun. I was starting to dread going because it had gotten up to 53 kids going, but I'm glad we still went. <3

Thank you :hugs:
The break is just 1 week this time :)

The homeschool valentines party sounded like fun :)

Sorry your lo is sick! We are all getting over a terrible cold/cough. Bleh! Can't wait until spring and summer when the germs go into hiding. :)

Blessed - I admire that you homeschool. In my ideal world I would homeschool but I think I will need adult time and space by the time my youngest is due to start school. It must be really nice to take the breaks when you want. I do hear that in the UK now you are not allowed to have a holiday outside of school breaks even for family events overseas so that part would be really nice.

Ttc I agree. Ready for spring and a break from the sickys.

Spud- I really enjoy it, but absolutely understand it's not for everyone too. It is really nice to choose to do what we want. I am thankful we can be on our own schedule. If we decide on a whim to go to the zoo or a park for a field trip just because it's a nice day or we don't want to do academics we are able. And one year we decided to visit all of dh's family which is spread all over the country. So we went to Alabama one month, then we went to Arizona next month, then to Indiana the next month. It was really amazing and there is no way we could do that if my kids were in school.

Spud I'm in the uk and we do go away during school time, only maybe a week every year or other year when we normally go to Florida but while my children are young I don't see the harm it does. The school don't like it but can't do much about it either!
Xx

That sounds great! It must be great having that freedom :D

I'm pretty sure I got a positive OPK this morning and afternoon!!! Wish me luck ladies. Go for an u/s Monday morning, so a little late to check follicle size but we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->