January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks girls 😉👍

Hope your milk supply picks back up ttc xx

I've been emailed again asking if I would be interested in some
Primary PE teaching.. its 6 hours a week over two afternoons and would
Earn us £600 a month before tax! I'd so love the extra cash but have Boone for the little ones so frustrating, wish I had lots of family who didn't work!!

How frustrating Embeth. Fingers crossed you can work something out!

How many naps are we down to girls Cruz still has two but I'm sure he's ready for just one soon!
He has only one this today wouldn't for his second because h as up later this morning bcause he was awake at 4 screaming again he's going to be an over tired mess tonight but I'm reall hoping he can manage to go to one proper nap a day soon a good two hour nap from 12-2 would be good x

James just has one nap from 11am - 12.30pm. Bedtime is a nightmare if he has any more!

Yeh even that time would be great what time is he up and what time is bed x

He goes to bed at 7 and it usually takes about half an hour for him to fall asleep and then he's usually quite unsettled in the night and wakes around 6.30am. Wish he would sleep better in the night!

How this doesn't sound patronising I don't mean to be but have u thought maybe he over tired and that's why he's so unsettled of a night just if his nap ends at half 12 that's such a long time till bedtime isn't it but obv I no it's harder for earlie Bedtime as u co sleep but if he did sleep in a cot I would defo suggest an earlier bedtime for him bless him

Uno I can wait til these stage had passed and I don't have to worry about sleep or naps lol Cruz will be in be at 5.45 he's so tired he's been up 6 hours since his nap he's had 50 mins all day he Notmally had at least two hours I'm going to try and get him to just have the one nap tho but Ino he needs at least two hours tO sleep well at night I'm dreading tonight lol x

I definitely think he is overtired. When he hasn't napped much in the day he always wakes up screaming at night and just can't settle. And then he's even more overtired then next day!

Fingers crossed Cruz sleeps well tonight :)

That's excali like Cruz it's such a vicious circle isn't it there so tired but won't sleep
I wish I could sleep when I wanted lol
Ah it won't last forever will it
But gosh lack of sleep is hard work x
Cruz did start sleeping thru great but he's been more unsettled last few nights think he's teething To I can't see any coming but he's biting like mad x

Aww bless him, I hope that the teeth come through soon:hugs:

Isabelle has two in the day.. one shorter one in the morning then a 2 hour one mid afternoon.. she's ready for sleep from 6.30 normally but is then unsettled and wakes crying though the evening wanting to feed! I've managed to more or less stop all day time feeds don't know how going to get her feeding less at night tho. Also worried she's not drinking enough in the day.. I've tried water, juice and cows milk she'll only ever take a couple of sips xx

Landon has been down to one nap a day for a couple months now. Maybe since September? BUT my kids give up naps really early. My two oldest were still napping when they were 4 years old. All the ones since then have dropped all naps long before age 2 and I imagine he will too. He gets up at 7, naps 1-3 sometimes 3:30, bed by 7:30-8. Like clockwork and pretty much the same as my others were. We co sleep and he sleeps really well but all of mine have been great sleepers (unless they are teething or sick). I think I've just been blessed with good sleepers.

Embeth go for the job if you can organise babysitting!! 👍🏻👍🏻

Annabel is one nap, if she has a little afternoon one she goes to bed at 9pm, which is ok but sometimes I just need a bit more of an evening!

Chad stopped napping about 2 aswell sometimes he has a little onenow if he's up early but rarely

Cruz is similar to Isabelle he normally has a short morning one then a longer afternoon one
Normally is about 2 hours in total
He's normally up between 5/6 normally nearer 5 again lately and he's in bed for 6/6.15pm
He's in his cot in his own room and normally sleeps thru he has a beaker of milk of a morning and the has his beaker of very weak juice which he sips thru the day and he has a bottle of milk for bed which is about 9oz
We will be changing it to a beaker this weekend tho as he's fine with beakers so hopefully then no more bottles! Yay. X

Sorry u got another early wake up donna... its rubbish. We were up at 6 because my eldest came in and woke them both up.. made me so cross!!!

I had to decline the job Lucy.. just had no one. Tried to talk to Dh about maybe him making his hours work around it one aftenoon to have the kids as he works from home and does have some flexibility and he started acting like his works so much more important than mine! Men!!

On a good note I received all my coursework for the first half of my course.. all passed first time!!👍👍

Ughhh Donna. I feel your pain. It's hard getting up that early for the day. My eldest daughter woke up between 4 and 5am for the day for the first 2.5 years of her life. My husband started work at 6.30 am every day so i got up every day. Nowboth kids sleep to 6am, sometimes 6.30am and it's great. If they do 5am again, which they do sometimes, I turn into very grumpy mum which I never did before.

Bev- I can't remember if I said but I had/haVe a pain under my ribs too. I think mine is causedby too much dairy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->