January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

You really are supermom! :cloud9:

My ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon and I'm feeling quite nervous but just want it to be done as I feel like I've been waiting for so long now. I'm not sure if they will tell me there and then or if they will send the results to my doctor, so I am half expecting more waiting!

Haha not by a long shot!

Oh I hope they tell you there so you don't have to wait. Is your dr pretty timely about these things if you do have to wait?? My dr is terrible about relaying info to me and it's so annoying. I always feel forgotten about and have to call myself to find anything out, even on important things! I hope it's not that way for you

We just have to see whichever doctor is available but there is usually a few weeks' wait for an appointment as they're so understaffed! :(

I'll be thinking about you at your appointment Bev xx

Oh Pita! I didn't see that you're pregnant! How exciting! Another little girl? Have you picked out a name?

I absolutely love this age. Toddling around and discovering things but still haven't discovered tantrums! 😂

Donna, getting up that early would not work for me 😱 It's way too early!

Blessed that's great you're starting to get ready for Emmabella. Packing hospital bags is so fun!

I'm leaning towards doing 3 subjects this semester (4 is classified full time so I originally was thinking of doing 2 which is part time) it would mean I'm at university 3 days a week but they're just half days. We have to wear our uniform to labs! The shoes they recommend are soooooo ugly.. 😂🙈

Blessed, we are homeschoolers too! Though we are just starting out. :)

Had the scan done and they checked abdomen, gallbladder, liver and kidneys. They didn't find anything wrong with any organs so I'm still no closer to any answers about what the pain is but it's a relief that all my organs are okay. I think it must be rib inflammation like the first doctor said but I don't know how they can check for that.

The only thing she did say is that I have a liver hemangioma which is a harmless birthmark on the liver. She said it will always have been there. I've read that pregnancy could have made it worse because of the extra estrogen. It is their protocol to follow up on the hemangioma as this was my first scan of this type so I have to go back in a few months for another scan.

Glad all went Ok bev I forgot to say before my partner had that pain under his ribs he said it hurt him he went to the dr they couldn't fell anything not wrong etc said it was also rib inflammation or pulled muscles under there gave him some cream and said to go for an X-ray which he didn't go to in the end but the pain has gone now x

I'm glad they didn't find anything serious bev, but it's unnerving they can't give a solid answer. I hope the pain just stops!! Is there anything you can do if it is rib inflammation?

Ttc- that's so awesome! I love homeschooling my kids. It's such an amazing experience, I wouldn't change it for the world. :)

They can just give painkillers for rib inflammation but I declined them a while ago as the pain isn't unbearable, it's just a constant dull ache and more worrying that it could've been one of my organs, but it's such a relief that it wasn't :)

I'm glad your organs are looking healthy Bev! But still annoying you've got the pain. Could it be stress related? I get this awful stabbing pain in my heart area when I'm anxious. I've noticed Holly is almost 5! What are you doing for her birthday?

It could be stress related. I am always stressing over something!
Holly is having a birthday party at a soft play. A big dragon mascot comes out to dance with the children at the end. She's been to a few parties at this place and aways loved it so it should be fun :D

Glad your scan was ok bev 👍 Hope the aching goes away very soon 😉

Isabelle has taken a proper few steps on her own today hoping it won't be long until she running around! Xx

Yay well done Isabelle! :D

Holly had a stomach bug yesterday so she will be off school today. She seems much better though apart from no appetite.

Yay! Good job Isabelle! There's nothing cuter than when they start walking 😍

Oh poor Holly. Hope she gets better soon!

I hope Holly feels better fast

Yay Isabelle!! Great job. I know it was only about a week or two before Landon was toddling around after those first few steps. He is still slow about it and cautious but definitely seems to prefer walking to crawling now.

Think I'm noticing a dip in my milk supply. :( :( Thank God my last dose of Clomid was yesterday. Eating lots of oats, and got some Mother's Milk tea to see if I can get it back as it was. Usually I leak lots still but haven't leaked in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->