January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats frustrated!! That's the best surprise in life I say <3 I hope you feel better very fast :hugs:

Lucy- I was a psychologist. I worked for the local government helping homeless/mentally ill persons. I really hope the girl you have coming will work out. I seriously felt sick to my stomach when childcare wasn't properly worked out.

How cute! A Disney baby! &#128150;

What a rewarding career, blessed. Can you see yourself going back to it one day? I'm the same with child care. I was gong crazy yesterday as things weren't tied up. &#128540;

Haha, yes embeth! Maybe you'll end up with a Disney baby too!

Lucy- I'll never go back to it. I'm sure between the 9 kids (and hopefully more) I'll be a busy grandma one day and if (that's a BIG if) I ever seek out a career again I'd like to possibly be a doula.

Hi girls,

Hope you're all ok! Congrats frustrated that's such lovely news.. the Disney baby won't happen for me unless the Disney magic somehow removes 4 children from the room we're sharing! &#128514;&#128514;

Sorry to hear about your childcare issues Lucy hope this wee person you're meeting works.. I can imagine how stressed you are I can't bring myself to get any childcare hence why I didn't go back to teaching! Wish I was more relaxed about that, sure there are some amazing childcare people out there!

It's 6.15am here Isabelle woke at 5.30! She feels a bit hot I think it must be the injections she had last week, she finally has cut tooth number 3!&#128521;&#128521;

Do any of you have any experience with urine tests sent to the lab? I went back to the doctors a week or so ago wanting jynurine sent to be cultured due to all the funny stuff I've had going on all dipstick tests have been negative for anything.. anyway I rang yesterday and the person on the phone looked up results and said all normal no further action.. which is great but she said said normal leverk of red blood cells.. now I'm freaking out.. I thought there should be no red blood cells in urine?? Anyone know? The same urine tested with the dipstick found nothings I rang back and spoke to a nice receptionist she said it's just wording and all was perfectly normal and I shouldn't worry! Trouble is now I am I don't have periods aomaurelynthe level should be zero! Oh stresszz Dh thinks I'm being silly!

Hi girls,

Hope you're all ok! Congrats frustrated that's such lovely news.. the Disney baby won't happen for me unless the Disney magic somehow removes 4 children from the room we're sharing! &#128514;&#128514;

Sorry to hear about your childcare issues Lucy hope this wee person you're meeting works.. I can imagine how stressed you are I can't bring myself to get any childcare hence why I didn't go back to teaching! Wish I was more relaxed about that, sure there are some amazing childcare people out there!

It's 6.15am here Isabelle woke at 5.30! She feels a bit hot I think it must be the injections she had last week, she finally has cut tooth number 3!&#128521;&#128521;

Do any of you have any experience with urine tests sent to the lab? I went back to the doctors a week or so ago wanting jynurine sent to be cultured due to all the funny stuff I've had going on all dipstick tests have been negative for anything.. anyway I rang yesterday and the person on the phone looked up results and said all normal no further action.. which is great but she said said normal leverk of red blood cells.. now I'm freaking out.. I thought there should be no red blood cells in urine?? Anyone know? The same urine tested with the dipstick found nothings I rang back and spoke to a nice receptionist she said it's just wording and all was perfectly normal and I shouldn't worry! Trouble is now I am I don't have periods aomaurelynthe level should be zero! Oh stresszz Dh thinks I'm being silly!

I wouldn't worry embeth. I know, easy for me to say! I think you can always detect red blood cells in urine? I'm not sure though. Are you feeling ok health wise? If so I'd trust it's all ok xx haha I was thinking Disney magic baby would be a bit awkward sharing the room with the kids &#128514;

So this lady who came for an interview did not go well... &#128556; Argh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds child care stressful! Im also terrible at leaving the kids with others. I really do think it's going to be good for everyone if I go and at least try to start my course so I'm trying to push through these feelings of just giving it up and stay with the kids full time.

Thanks Lucy. I'm terrible with health stuff my mind loses control.

I totally get why you're stressed with the childcare issue.. most days I wish I'd had the guts to find childcare and keep teaching part time..it would mean so much more income when all mine ate at school..u should definitely give it ago and try to push through worries about the children. Do u have family that could have them initially? X

Lucy I hope you find someone great!

Embeth I'm really not sure about the urine. Hopefully someone will be able to help.

Thabks blessed! Thanks so much for the pep talk embeth x I start to doubt my decisions when things start to get difficult. I have a plan that I can do two years of full time study then have number 3 and refer study for a year. I keep thinking you have a gap between 2 and 3 embeth, you're my inspiration! :)

Haha Lucy! If u saw me lose my mind on a daily basis u wouldn't say that!&#128514;&#128514;

Seriously tho u can do it.. when I was looking at the midwife chat forums when I was thinking about it there are soooo many women like u having to find childcare and wanting another child before qualifying so it's really common. Goodluck with it all the kids will be fine! X

Aww thanks. I guess I'll feel a bit more at ease when I have a babysitter lined up and I've been to my first week of classes. Well I hope so anyway! I bet when I'm finally finished in a million years I'll go back to teaching! &#128514;

Thanks Bev. Stil no luck, so stressful! Has Holly had her birthday party yet?

Hope you find one soon :(

Holly's party is next weekend. She's so excited! Only 7 people have let me know they're attending so far though, so hopefully we will get a few more responses before then.

I found one! What a relief! And she's a friend of my cousins so it's nice to know there's a link. Phew!

How many people did you invite to Holly's party? 7 5 year olds seems like a good amount! I bet she's so excited!

Are any of the other babies still feeding in the night? Annabel still does once &#128584;

Yay glad you found one! :)

We've invited 20 people to the party.

James feeds loads in the night!

Hope ur all ok girls glad u found a baby sitter Cruz is 3 next weekend 4th march
No night feeds here but I don't breast feed x

Isabelle feeds loads in the night!! I've got to stop!!! Xx so got to stop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->