January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Well done Chad!

Holly woke last night screaming that her thighs hurt. We thought it might have been muscle cramps but she has a high temperature, stomach hurts, throat hurts. I feel so bad for her, it's her birthday tomorrow and I'm hoping she will be well enough for her party. I'm wondering if I should take her to the walk in centre but my DH says I'm over reacting and that she'll come out with more than she went in with. Mind you he said that about James' head injury the other day :x

Holly is much better. She's 5 today! She loved her party :)

Happy birthday to holly for yesterday bev! Glad she was feeling better for her birthday xx

Thank you :)

Now James isn't very well :( He's got a temperature of 39.3 and no energy at all. He's been either crying or just lying there. A doctor is going to call me back and hopefully we can take him in this afternoon.

Oh no, poor thing. I'm sure it's just a version of whatever holly had, horrible when they're ill tho, my two smallest are full of cold at the moment. Hope the doctor can help xx

The doctor examined him and she thinks it's just viral. She said one of his ears is a bit red. She wants us to come back on Wednesday so she can check him again and will give antibiotics if the redness hasn't gone down.

Urgh, all of this sickness is horrid. We have all been sick pretty constantly for the last six weeks. We seem to be rolling from one cough and cold to another and now they have an outbreak of scarlet fever at my youngest son's nursery. To top all off, we lost our housekeeper/mother's help/nanny last week without notice so I'm really struggling to get any work done and by the time the children are in bed i'm shattered from all the pregnancy hormones. Oh well, whinge over for the day. If nothing else, it's made me decide this will definitely be my last pregnancy. Will have to send OH for the snip just to be on the safe side!

Fingers crossed no one catches scarlett fever. That sounds scary. Seems to be so many bugs going around at the moment!

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/Mobile%20Uploads/739D8A7D-0C77-42CA-8E04-E1AA17999FE2.jpg My baby had his first hair cut the other day hope ur all well x

He has a good head of hair! We don't have much here, despite me shaving it all off at four months in an attempt to thicken it up :haha:

Holly got sent home from school with impetigo so now she's on antibiotics for that. It seems to be one thing after another lately. James also has a huge gland in his neck under his jaw. It has swollen up before in the past but always gone back down again. It is really big this time though, like a ping pong ball. I hope it goes back down again and it's just related to his recent virus although he seems to be over the virus now :(

Oh dear bev poor Holly, hope she's better soon. Try not to worry about james gland they can stay up for ages after a virus, sure it will go down soon. It's so stressful having children to worry about isn't it!? I brushed my 8 year olds teeth this morning he normally does them
Himself but we were running late.. there was loads of blood when he rinsed his mouth! So I spent the whole day worried about that! It's never ending!

Xx

Donna he is adorable :cloud9:

Bev- I agree it is never ending! There is always something going on with someone!

Hope Hollys feeling better today bev and James's gland is going down x

Holly seems to be okay in herself but she had to stay off school as it is contagious. James' gland is still quite big :(

I think we are going to take him to the urgent care centre this afternoon after his nap. It's like an out of hours walk in place. I would wait until Monday but it's literally huge and sticking right out of his neck without me having to make any special effort to feel for it. I hope he's OK :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->