January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So glad you found a baby sitter Lucy! Xx

My babies (they'll always be my babies) woke me early today. They usually wake me up at 6 but today it was 4 something.

Do any of you ladies have a phobia? I really don't like flying and I'm going new Zealand to London in May/June. I'm close to hyperventilating at just the thought of taking my babies in the plane. I've tried huypnotherapy before kids. But having kids make it worse. I have to go home for my brothers wedding.

Spud get some valium from your GP! Works a treat for me 😉

I'm not breastfeeding anymore but Annabel still likes milk at least once a night. She screams the house down if I don't get it so I'm just going with it for now. 🙄

Bev I've heard people are terrible at replying to kids parties. can you believe she's 5!?

Spud I hate flying and having kids with me made it so much worse.. the more times I've done it with the kids the more relaxed I get still
Nervous but find the thought before I go is much worse than the reality once on the plane.

Lucy I see no harm in her having milk if she still wants it.. they're just baby's still... xx

So true, and I'm definitely in no hurry for her to grow up!

Bleh! I didn't respond to Clomid. :-( My prolactin level is 41, and then tested again at 35. RE said it's supposed to be under 26. So breastfeeding is preventing me from responding. RE is okay with my breastfeeding (got pregnant with DS2 while bfing/Clomid), but asks I cut back (or stop) before we continue again. Will try to night wean him (he is latched ALLLLL night long, any tips??!?!) and maybe call back again in April and try. Soooo bummed. :(

Sorry you didn't respond ttc xx I wish I had tips for you but Isabelle is also latched most of the night! It's nearly 2am here and she is so on and off sleep is not happening for me at the moment! The only way I've ever night weaned is to stop completely 😐 Xx

Lucy- so glad you found someone! Landon is still taking a bottle anywhere between 2-5 times a night. Depends on a lot of things. He has more if he is teething or sick. He goes right back to sleep so I can't complain.

Spud- I've never flown and am terrified of it. Wish I could help!

So sorry ttc! I hope baby just naturally starts wanting less. :hugs:

Bev- I hope you get some responses soon!

Morning girls Cruz had refused his second nap the last few days and has been awake from like 10.30am - bedtime last time we went out to soft play so He was even later for bed 6.30pm
Well they all slept and I got a lie in til 7.45! I can't believe it I don't think I've slept that late in forever Ino it s stil early to some but late for me lol
But he did stir in the nihjt and I gave him a bit of milk cuz I fort he as hungry as he didn't eat much yday I just hope he doesn't expect that all the time now because he hasn't had a nihjt bottle in months lol x

Wow that is a great sleep! Fingers crossed cutting out the second nap will help him sleep later in the morning :)

Thanks girls, seems like he just wants milk. I feed him 3 meals (BLW), but most of it ends up spit out, or on the floor. I think he "catches" up at night and nurses the whole time. My oldest didn't wean until 3.5 but at least my body responded to fertility drugs with him. Oh well, nothing I can do I think! :)

Donna- I bet that extra sleep was lush! :happydance:

Ttc- there are some things you can take to lower prolactin naturally. I don't know if it would effect your supply or not, but it didn't for me. You can take b6 or Vitex.

We had to take James to the hospital today as he pulled a heavy radiator cover down on himself and it hit him on the head. He was trapped underneath it with it on top of his head, it was horrible. I phoned 111 and they said because of the part of the head it hit him on he needed to go to A&E. He was checked over and luckily everything was okay. Stressful day!

Oh my goodness bev!!!! I'm so glad he was ok :hugs: how scary! Little boys are not for the faint of heart that's for sure, but then my girls can be the same

So glad he's ok bev
I've been looking through old post and you commented on my induction post with chad! How strange x

Oh Bev! So happy James is ok!

Yay for a sleep in Donna!

TTC hoping your levels get better!

I've started my course so I'm spending any spare second reading and trying to sort through things. One of my subjects is human biology and as I haven't done this since school it's so overwhelming! I can't even label a cell 🙈 Sooo much to learn.

Annabel stirred at least 3 times last night so I stuck her bottle in as quick as I can. Wish she'd just sleep through! Her brother did by this age.

Hi girls,

Bev so happy james is ok things like that are so stressful, I panic so much if I think one of mkne are seriously hurt.. have to get my Dh to check first I'm useles!

Lucy, hope you're enjoying your course and the baby sitter is working out well!

I passed both my theory exams for the fitness instructor part of my course, just an hours practical exam to do at the beginning of April and I'm
A qualified fitness instructor then need to move on to the personal trainer part of the qualification.

I'm so tired at the moment Isabelle wakes all night wanting to just feed it's driving me crazy I'm dreading trying to stop she's just crazy for it, it's def like a dummy to her I'm sure she's just sucking most of the time and not drinking anything! X

Hope ur ok girls sorry for the lack of sleep Cruz slept till 6.30 today I'm stil tried tho x
Cj didn't sleep through til he was 2 😩 But he's been consistent since then and always slept great where as chad slept through quiet young but then had that bad patch around 2
Chad is 3 a week today and wore pants to bed last night and they were dry this morning
So proud he has been dry for months in pull-ups for bed but every time we tried pants he would wet the bed hopefully this is the start of no more pull ups lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->