January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

It's not much of a bump yet, but here's a picture from today, 9 wks +4. My overwhelming symptom right now is fatigue. I have to summon the strength to stand and do dishes. i have 3 loads of clean clothes that need to be folded and put away, but cannot find the energy to do it :wacko:

Attachments

• bumpie_week_9~2.jpg
    bumpie_week_9~2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Yay lesh!!! :)

Pita you look adorable :D

Afm my appt tomorrow got cancelled due to my ob having a family emergency so rescheduled for next Thursday. They had me come in today for a sonogram to check on the baby and baby was going great. The nurse didn't know how to check for the sch but the cramps tell me it's still there.

Glad to hear baby is doing well blessedmomma. Xx

I have my midwife appointment tomorrow. It's the booking appointment and I am having to take all 4 youngest with me. That is going to be interesting. Lol. Xx

I don't see my midwife again until the 29th. My appointments are so far apart it makes me a bit nervous. I've been extra paranoid this pregnancy, though I don't have a reason to feel this way as I still have plenty of symptoms on and off and no spotting, I keep feeling like something is going to go wrong and I will not be bringing this baby home with me :( I just keep getting bad feelings, and every pregnancy dream I've had involved heavy bleeding.

I'm sorry if I'm complaining, I'm just finding it really hard to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. Maybe I will call my midwife for extra reassurance.

so im 10 weeks 2 days n only just vomited today i hope that was the only vomiting ill be having haha.... in other news had my blood test monday just gone so in 2 weeks i find out bubs sex n if he/she is all healthy :)

Lesh- you have a very busy appt ahead of you!

Lockandkey- I have had feelings off and on just like that which is completely unusual for me. And 2 miscarriage dreams. I'm just trying to pray my way through it. It's so hard to deal with thinking these things :(

Sakura- so exciting!!! Can't wait to start hearing some genders :)

Hi girls . Hope ur all Ok. :) I'm still getting bad headaches & so tired . I slept 8am - 6 am did wake for a hour or so at 2 am tho bt even Stl more sleep than I usually get .
11 weeks tomoz 5 weeks till my gender scan seems agesbbut I'm sure wil fly by 12 days till my dating scan be nice to no my official due date lol x
I've been living of pot noodles nothing tastes right haven't been sick in a while bt imdying to have a proper meal x

I already feel massive. I managed to lose all of my 55lbs of baby weight by January of this year and my tummy was back to being relatively flat. I can't believe I'm this big at 11 weeks and 4 days. I'm usually a UK size 8-10 (US 4-6) and was about this size last time at 16 weeks. I always get an big inwards dip in my bump where my belly button is. Does anyone else get this? It looks really odd.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
Looking good pita and frustrated. Liking the bumps. I don't really have 1and yet you would think being baby no 6 I would show early. Finally having a day where I don't feel to sick after 3 days of 'ugh' I am lucky though that never once have I actually vomited with any of my pregnancies. Xx

That'sme 11 weeks tomoz . Just fat lol x

Attachments

• 20150618_102841.jpg
    20150618_102841.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
Lovely bumps ladies :)

Here is my 11 week bump
https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/0D521DD1-93DB-4617-9EE7-D779A489375D_1.jpg

Loving the bumps :)

Sorry about the vomiting, bleh! I haven't actually been sick, just that constant queasiness which I can't wait to go away.

Seems weird to think about genders already, but then again that's probably because we aren't finding out. Anyone else staying team yellow??

I wish I had the patience to stay team yellow, but I just don't! I've told my husband that after have at least one of each gender I'd like to stay team yellow following subsequent pregnancies. Even then I might not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->