January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh I love all the beautiful bumps!!!!

I think we have an amazing group here :)

Mushy- lol I think the same way. I have 3 girls and 4 boys so I think how lovely it would be to be surprised. But honestly it will never happen. I get way too excited about knowing and I love that moment when I know a little more about who is growing. There is enough surprises when they are born to enjoy like what they will look like and what kind of little personality will they have lol. I have immense respect for anyone that can wait. Honestly dh will never be surprised and there is no way I'm having anyone know without me knowing! :rofl:

Loving the bumps :)

Sorry about the vomiting, bleh! I haven't actually been sick, just that constant queasiness which I can't wait to go away.

Seems weird to think about genders already, but then again that's probably because we aren't finding out. Anyone else staying team yellow??

Yes, we are 😊. We have started to think about names (which we were also doing this time last year...!). We are really struggling with boys names. I either don't like them or think they are boring/ bland. It will continue to be called peanut after it is born if it's a boy at this rate 😂.

We will be finding out to . I was saying last night I'd love a surprise but I couldn't wait I've got two boys .. really hoping for a girl but it doesn't really matter either way as log as there healthy x

I really really want to find out the gender and can't wait for my 20 week scan. I have 1 boy and 1 girl already so this bean will be the tie breaker, and I'm beyond curious!

We will find out this time. I loved the surprise last time but I would like to know this time and plan. Also it will hopefully help LO to bond with new baby better in advance :)

I waited til my 20 week scan with mt boys but I'm having a gender scan at 16 weeks this time only 5 weeks to go lol x

So my tjree year old has chicken pox I've got to have a blood test to see if I'm immune if not I need an injection x

We're planning to stay yellow too :) I do have a feeling that this one is a girl. But still, I like the mystery and getting to pick out two names. We were talking names last night too! I have a list of about 25 girl names and 15 boy names that I've compiled the past few weeks. I went through them with the hubby and he only vetoed one from each list. It'll take us awhile to narrow it down at this rate! We're pretty sure of what we want to use for middle names, though. Hadleigh is a really pretty name, Heather :thumbup:

I have no boy or girl vibes at all for this baby so far, so I have no clue one way or the other. I also have no names at all except Violet as a mn for a girl and dh isn't helping any, though he never really has :/

I'm not having any girl or boy vibes either. I was convinced ds was a girl. Oops! This time I have no feelings, but that could be because I just don't feel pregnant!

My husband and I spent hours last time coming up with names and only came up with two boy names and one girl name we both liked. Alexander Thomas, which is ds names and Emmett Cornelius for boys and Amelia Margaret for a girl. We have no other options! And my husband is rethinking Emmett because Cornelius is too odd of a middle name.

We're team yellow! DH family are mostly boys so I'm expecting baby to be :blue: - I would love a girl though (DH already calls the baby little man :dohh:)

I'm having one of those I don't feel pregnant worry days :( the festival we went to was a disaster as our tent got burgled last night while we were sleeping in it! They even opened the compartment we we sleeping in and went though our stuff :cry: DH phone and wallet stolen. Needless to say we have packed up and are back at home.

Oh no lillyfleur I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's awful!

Loving all the bump picks!

I think we're going to find out if it's a girl or boy, both hoping for a girl but will be happy either way.

We will be finding out! But gonna have the sonographer to place the gender in a envelope and not tell us so we can do a gender party and find out with everyone else. I have a boy, 3 girls and then a boy so happy to find out with everyone else. Xx

I am thinking girl vibes at the minute though. Xx

Forgot to say I have ordered my Doppler today so should be with me tomorrow. Can't wait to try to find baby for reassurances. Xx

We will be finding out I think

Finally got a scam date through !!! Not till
The bloody 9th July !!!! I'll be 13+6 !!!!

lilly- that's really scary!!!! I'm glad they didn't hurt you guys at least. :hugs:

chelle- that happened to me in my last pregnancy. scheduled me for 13+6. took forever!!! hope it's not that way this time for me :wacko:

My scan date has come through. 13th July I will be 12w 5d but as she measured me 2 days ahead last time I am imagining it will be the same again and then I will change my ticker. Xx

My next scan is June 30th, same as another lovely lady here. I'll be 13 +1. I'm sure I would have gotten it sooner as I'll be 12 weeks on Monday, but am currently out of town visiting family for the week while dh is in St. Louis on a business trip.

Everyone I know seems to be getting girl vibes from me, especially my step father, and he was right about DS when I thoroughly convinced DS was a girl. A lot of the signs/symptoms seem to be pointing to girl too. Secretly a fair bit of me hopes everything and everyone is right :blush:

Hi everyone, I had an early scan today and sadly looks like I've had a mmc. Good luck everyone and hopefully I'll be back before too long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->