January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning girls hope ur all well. II'm still getting bad headaches I had one all day yday that just wouldn't shift.
I still feel sick but haven't been sick I a while x still super tired i slept well last
& Stl had to drag my self out of bed lol x 2 weeks today till my 12 week scan x

Morning all!

Just a week to go until my 12 week scan, although I've already had 5 scans to date so it's not as exciting as it might otherwise be! Am looking after a very poorly and spotty 10 month old at the moment. I thought he had chicken pox, but the doctor said it's a virus with non-specific spots, so hopefully that will clear soon and we can get out and about again. I had my booking appointment at the MW just under two weeks ago. Not much else going on, save that I've already put on 13lbs! I really hope I'm not on course to put on 55lbs like last time. Am going to return to doing some gentle exercise once I hit the 12 week mark. I have a definite bump and look about four months pregnant... Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the sunny weather 😊.

Lovely pic litebright. It does seem more real when you see the pics. Xx

Hey all
I had an early scan today privately as I could not wait for 12 weeks. So pleased all looks great strong heartbeat and measuring 2 days ahead so 8+2 today! X

Lite- so cute!!!

Donna- sorry about your headaches :(

Frustrated- I'm thankful my kids aren't sick right now. I don't know where I would find the energy to care for them.

Would love to see some bump pics if anyone is comfortable doing them.

Same old stuff here. Exhausted, sick, managing it one day at a time. First appt tomorrow. Hopefully will have the 12 week sonogram booked after I talk to my ob tomorrow.

Bump pics sound lovely! I don't have any to add myself (except bloat after eating) haha. But I'd love to see others who are farther along!

I still dont have a bump, that or I can't tell between the early stages of a bump and left over flub from my 2nd pregnancy

Got a missed call from my new hospital so will call them tomorrow! They text and ask me to go to an appointment next Tuesday for an hour, just hope it's my booking in app and not another early bird app :growlmad:

With my first booking in app I took the day off, so work were not suspicious but I can't keep taking days off and I'm not ready to tell work yet. Is it possible to get some generic appointment card from the midwife that just mentions the hospital? How are you all hiding your appointments from work?

Edit: Anyone else dreding brushing their teeth? I'm down to once a day and even then it's about 10 seconds :blush: hate it.

Oh my Heather! My baby that had a sch had extremely low fluid and they induced just in time. They were doing weekly scans and were specifically checking the placenta but when they broke my water in labor it was all blood and they found out after he was born the placenta had been pulling away for weeks:( how far along were you when you lost your little one to low amniotic fluid? It really scares me having another sch this time.

Well I just found out from dh that the calendar says my appt is Thursday and not tomorrow :dohh: baby brain at its finest. It has been Wednesday in my head for two weeks now and I would have seriously went in tomorrow had he not looked. Sigh.

Oh Heather I know how you feel! Because my last baby couldn't release his urine my amnoitic fluid was very low as well. So I really want to know if my fluid is okay this time too. :-/

Lily I'm not very good at hiding my appointments LOL. I'm sure my HR manager knows I'm pregnant again (she knows about the loss of my last baby) but is too polite to ask.

Pretty sure my boss is on to me too...she asked how my last doctor's appointment was and when I said "fine" she was like "that's so great!" Either she knows or she thinks I had a really awesome dentist appointment. :haha:

Baby has a detailed anatomy scan in 6 days - I found out I was losing my baby at a similar scan last pregnancy, so to say I'm nervous would be an understatement.

I'm sure you all will be able to breath a sigh of relief once we make it into the second trimester. Who would have thought being pregnant would be so scary?

So sorry :hugs:
Hopefully this pregnancy is smooth sailing all of the way! (Well as smooth as a healthy pregnancy can be :haha:)

Oh my goodness Heather I'm so so sorry :( I can't imagine. With my two miscarriages I never saw baby on u/s with hb so I can't imagine after seeing a healthy baby with a heartbeat and then losing them. My first mc I was about 8 weeks and just bled a lot for a week til I mc. With the second they did an u/s around 7 weeks and there was no hb. They said there was genetic problems. Was heartbreaking both times.

9 weeks today! Early scan did put me 2 days forward (So technically 9w 2d) but I am waiting for the 12 week scan to confirm. Its the furthest I have been in 3 years. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->