January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm going days and days between being able to go toilet . Still not eating great . I am eating but not great. Nothing tastes the same . !
I've got to do washing and drying today and cba lol. Can't believe ill be 11 weeks next week. Just can't wait for mt scan.

We have told some Ppl. But haven't announced to everyone which is great for me cuz normally tell the world early lol x

Lockandkey I've found your four lbs! I can't believe I've gained 4 lbs! Actually, I can. I have to eat constantly to keep myself from feeling so nauseated. I've just been eating whatever was in the house. Dh picked up some healthier choices for me to snack on to keep my nausea at bay. Hopefully the weight gain slows down

I've gained 4lbs too, I'm not too worried as my weight can really fluctuate (I could probably gain 10lbs in a bad week!) I was doing well with exercise pre pregnancy and going on my exercise bike daily but really not motivated to get on it now, most I can manage is a long walk.

Is anyone else suffering from hayfever? It's not too bad today but was awful last week uhhh :cry: I'm off to a four day festival in a field next week so don't know what I'm going to do, I'm taking eye drops and the odd snort of berconsise (also tried that drug free spray but it's crap)

I am now 8 weeks and had an emergency scan on Friday and everything was fine. Still getting some pain and pink discharge though so just keeping an eye on it. X

Soo my midwife decided to come to my house yesterday to do my papers
She told me I will probably be closer to the 14 week mark when I get my scan gutted
But oh well !!

On a plus note she's referring me to slimming world for free yay !!!!

Hey all
How's everyone doing?
I have my booking in apt at the hospital this afternoon. I hate this part of it all.. Hate being weighed and hate having blood tests! On a good note I have a private scan booked for tomorrow when I should be 8 weeks...
Keeping fingers crossed all looks like it should do! Xx

Good luck! I don't mind bloodwork but I have to take my baby with me to appointments and by the time I get blood drawn he's totally over being there.

I'm feeling fine, I've just been getting headaches.

Well ladies. 48 hrs after getting my pain and no spotting yet! So baby must be one tough cookie. My doc says that it could have been my endometriosis playing up as I am a long term sufferer of that. Midwife Thursday afternoon. Has anyone brought a home Doppler? As considering getting one. Xx

Lesh isn't it normal to get cramping and slight pain in the beginning? Your uterus is stretching, so it should be uncomfortable. Glad everything is okay!

Hi hun. It is normal to have cramping, but this cramping had me crippled over in pain and with sharp stabs to it. But it's all looking okay. Been feeling quite sicky today so hopefully all good in there. Xx

Thankyou Heather. I am tempted. Xx

Hi hun. It is normal to have cramping, but this cramping had me crippled over in pain and with sharp stabs to it. But it's all looking okay. Been feeling quite sicky today so hopefully all good in there. Xx

Oh, I didn't know it was so strong. Glad everything is going well though!

heather what kind of doppler do you have?? i was thinking of buying one as well

lesh i know what you mean... i have had cramping since the beginning but when its so bad it bends you over and mine has went into my back, its time to get checked out. thankfully they found the reason for mine, a sch. i just dont know where its going from here.

mushy- sorry about the headaches. boo. i am not a headache person, i usually never get them, except when im pregnant :dohh: and i get them quite often.

my first appt is wednesday and its a long one so i'll be happy to have it over with. its at 3:10 and my hyperemesis is 10x worse in the afternoon so hopefully i wont throw up on anyone :haha: and also hopefully i'll be able to keep my eyes open since 2pm seems to be the time my body decides its had enough every day and wants to sleep :sleep:

I'm craving chocolate like no body's business right now!

lockandkey- i have some lush lindt truffles and a caramel and chocolate candy bar just waiting on me. i can't stand the thought of eating anything sweet with the hyperemesis, so it's hidden away... can't wait til i can munch on it!!!

image.jpg

Had my ultrasound today :) everything is looking peachy! Starting to feel a bit more real now.

Love seeing all these us photos :) lovely scan lite

I made a pan of chocolate brownies with chocolate chunks and that was clearly a mistake because I just want to eat the entire pan myself now. It doesn't help that chocolate is one of the few things that doesn't upset my nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->