• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope next cycle is a sticky one Fit mama xx so exciting people are getting pregnant again! Can't wait to follow you all!

Pita- sounds like a lovely birth <3

Fit- I'm so so sorry. My heart goes out to you :hugs:

Hi everyone. I'm in Singapore. Needless to say flying with 2 kids is very hard.

So before we left new zealand Isla was able to get her 4 year old jabs but Seren was too sick to get her 15 month jabs.

So uk peeps. I need to get them done in England. It's the mmr jab. I will look it up but I'm just wondering if you're on the same schedule..
We have jabs at 6 weeks, 3 months and 5 months for menigitis and pertussis and rotavirus.
Then at 15 months and 4 years for the mmr.

The girls are adjusting to the time change. We've done the 'easy'half, with two shorter flights and time difference between nz and oz and then Singapore.

Hi all,

Spud here Isabelle had her Jabs at 2,3&4 months and then at 12/13 months for mmr.. she had two loads in one so four injections but some places they split two and two at 12 and 13 months. They then have one at 3 years. Hope that helps xx goodluck with your travels x

James had his at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks. His 13 month jabs were delayed two months as he wasn't well for ages but he had four needles I think it was, it was such a lot to have at once.
I hope your travels go well :)

Hi everyone

Thanks embeth and bev for the vaccine advice.

We had an awesome holiday in Singapore. The girls were great and they loved the swimming. They also flew really really well. We are in England now and I'm struggling with jet lag. The girls and I are earley wakers anyway. I've been awake since 3am.

I'm glad you had a good time :)
The jetlag sounds rough :(

Glad the flying went well Spud.

All good here, I've got exams so I've been cramming for them!

Annabel is growing up so fast! I'm starting to get a bit broody... but I really want to wait till after Christmas as we're going over to America in july and for Christmas and traveling pregnant i don't find enjoyable! Embeth do you have your Florida trip coming up?

How's everyone doing? xxx

Hi all,

Doing ok here! Isabelle is great growing fast and too cute!!still feeding she wants it more than ever I'm just so weak when it comes to stopping. I'm still having trouble with my bladder doctors are next to useless as my urine tests are always clear of anything finally been referred for an ultrasound that was 4 weeks ago and no date through yet &#128580;&#128580;

Goodluck with your exams Lucy I'm struggling to get my personal al training work done.. need more hours in a day. We have a trip to Florida booked for the end of October &#128512;&#128512; can't wait!!

Spud hope the jet lag eases where abouts in England are u visiting? Xx

Embeth - I'm in Devon. It's where I grew up. My brother is getting married. I hope you get your ultrasound soon. It's wierd having an ultrasound and not being pregnant. Your trip to Florida sounds fun.

Lucy -are you in the US or the UK? Your trips also sound fun.

Still no first AF for me. I'm not complaining though. I like it.

I have nothing to wear for this wedding. I have to look for a dress today.

I got my first AF back last month.

James has thrush in his mouth so he's on Nystatin now. He has woken up this morning feeling quite hot and a bad cough :(

Oh no, poor James. Hope it clears up soon.

Spud, I'm in Australia. We lived in the US until Christmas 2015 and now we travel back there twice a year. As you know it's so far away!

Embeth wouldn't it be cool if we were both in the US at the same time! You're going in October? Hope your ultrasound goes ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->