• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm definitely done at two. I'm sad I won't be pregnant again but looking forward to the next chapter :)

Lucy - well done in your study. You've probably said before but is your partner supportive and helpful?

Bev - I see on your ticker you have a family holiday in 3 months. Where are you going/what are you doing for it?

I'm defo still done aswell! It's wierd as this is always around the time I'm getting pregnant . I've always had a new baby as my youngest turns two so will be strange not to this time but I really looking forward to the next stages I am sad I'll never be pregnant again it's magical and hard all at the same time but I defo am done x
My body is already ruined it couldn't handle any more lol x

I'm defo still done aswell! It's wierd as this is always around the time I'm getting pregnant . I've always had a new baby as my youngest turns two so will be strange not to this time but I really looking forward to the next stages I am sad I'll never be pregnant again it's magical and hard all at the same time but I defo am done x
My body is already ruined it couldn't handle any more lol x

Omg it's not just pregnancy and labour that ruins your body is it. I've had numerous back issues from carrying the kids. The current injury iOS my jaw being slightly out of place from continual head butting

Good luck ttc, heather! Hope it happens quickly for you.

Oh wow pita can't believe you've had your baby already! Massive congrats xxx

Thank you! She hung in there for 12 days past her due date and I was induced. My son loves her lol and Madelyn is more curious than anything.

Thanks :) the birth went smoothly. It took a little while to get going, but once it got going, it went fast! It was a lot like Madelyn's birth that way lol. I wrote out a (kind of long) birth story if you want to read it :haha: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...9-violets-birth-positive-induction-story.html

Wow, it's been so long, I love that this thread is still active!!

Congratulations on your new little girl Pita!!

Heather DH and I are going to be trying again in June or July so maybe we'll be bump buddies again! We actually started trying in February and since then I've managed to have both a chemical and a MMC. :nope: I did just turn 37 so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised but I'm really hoping the next one sticks...

Thomas is doing great, he's running all over the place and is an endless source of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->