• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Enjoy the wedding spud.. I love Devon! I'm just about to book a week in woolacombe in the summer!

No periods for me either.. I think I need to stop and let my body return to normal, I wouldn't be surprised if half my issues with my bladder were to do with hormonal issues.

Yep Lucy we go 22nd October for 2 weeks.. we are considering going out for the whole of august next year.. 3 weeks in a villa on the coast and a week in Disney.

Isabelle has a virus at the moment, temp on and off and a rash all over her, my other 3 have had similar in the last week, she's not too bad in herself just so unsettled at night waking me up on and off in the early hours of the morning..I'm so tired at the moment.

Bev I hope james feels better soon xxx

He's now got a terrible cough and wheezing so I've got him a drs appointment. I think he's got croup again :(

The doctor said he's got croup. His glands are up and his throat is inflamed. He's been prescribed two days of steroids :(

Poor thing! Hope he's better soon xx

Isabelle is still covered head to toe in spots but no more temp so hope
They disappear soon.. she decided she didn't fancy sleeping last night.. woke at 11 didn't go back to sleep until 1 then was awake on and off and up at half 5!!😴😴😴

Hope ur ok girls x

I kept getting headaches So I had a month break from the pill and they went away I've started it again because my period started well my headaches have started again and they hurt wen I bend down again like last time I don't no if it's my periods causing them or it's the pill I've only just taken day 3 tho I don't no what to do they tried to give me a mini pill but I no that will make me bleed constantly it did before and the implant did and it's like tha x

Oh poor little James :(

I hope Isabelle sleeps better soon!! That's not enough sleep for you embeth!

I'm the same with the mini pill Donna, doesn't work with me either. Is there another option?

No idea I've had the coil twice both t Times it fell out the implant made me bleed its the combined pill at the minute I have they say to try the mini no idea tho

Chad had croup when he was younger it's horrible
Hope James is better soon bev x

Hi hun, the time has just flown by! How is Cruz doing? James is having a lot of tantrums lately!

He's fine thanks Hun hope ur all well. Oh so does Cruz he goes mad he wants his own way all the time lol. He always nicks his brothers chair when he moves and then chad wil come and sit by me instead and nope Cruz wants to sit there and he goes mad . He loves playing in the garden and hates coming in.
He doesn't say as much as chad did at his age but neither did cj chad was just a really early talker I think.
He does say some words
Pop bath sock no he can say postman pat mom dad the typical I cant think of what else lol x
He literally understands everything tho he's can point to eyes nose mouth he's so sweet bless him.
How's the sleeping ? Cruz has been sleeping later lately 7 / 7.30 some mornings but has been 6.6.30 past two mornings x

Aww he sounds so cute! That's great he can say those words. James only really says hiya and up down. Lol. He is still a rubbish sleeper and quite often is awake for hours on end in the night!

Aw, Cruz sounds like he's doing well! Benjamin doesn't talk at all yet, he says what I think it apple, possibly "da" and 'this' but it's mostly all babble. He's good at communicating his wants though, so that's good!

As for sleep, he's decent. Not awesome, but not terrible either!

Aww bless all these babies! Doing so well
Mushy so good to hear from u :) I see ur pregnant congratulations

Any one else getting broody
Stil nope for me I'm enjoying getting a bit of me back if uno what I mean I felt like I was just a mom for a long time x

I'm not broody at all. I was but I find James such hard work and I'm starting to see the pros for me of just sticking to two kids now!

I don't no if it's because mine are so close in age but I find 3 hard work
I never get a minute one of the always needs or wants something having to take them out and watch them all etc
lol
The noise is another level to
I wouldn't change them but I am defo 100 percent done x

Does James stil sleep with u Bev? Have u thought of a bit of sleep training maybe ? Ino it's not for everyone tho I don't think I could get thru a day if all mine didn't go to bed quite early so I got my evenings lol x
Cj use to wake for hours in the night to its awful he use to slee with me up until about 1 and I blame that lol suddenly tho he started sleeping throughly great just after he went 2 and has been an amazing sleeper since so there is hope . X

Yes James still sleeps with me. I just can't bring myself to sleep train. I never did with Holly and she's finally quite a good sleeper now. I actually got a better sleep last night but feel worse for it today lol!

Hi. I'm in The Netherlands visiting some beautiful places.

I'm done with two. I love them to bits but I'm also looking forward to me time. (Not always a mum). Now the dh is around he does things like help the girls at the play park. It's so nice not to be the only pair of eyes looking out for them. And dh has started to give them food when they're hungry. It's so nice not to be 100% in charge of the kids.

Congratulations mushymilk.

Seren still sleeps with me too. She's so funny. She knows exactly what she wants. And her words are multiplying.

Can't believe these babies are about 18 months already! Landon will be tomorrow. :cloud9:

Up til now he wasn't talking too much. I have found with my babies they either walk early or talk early. He was a walker, very early on. He is finally starting to say more words. Just this last week he has picked up kitty and more. He also says meow instead of kitty sometimes lol. Before that he was only saying dada, mama, and candy. Yes candy, sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->