• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I keep an eye on the English weather Bev (as my brother lives over there) and I have noticed it's rained a lot!

I know mushy is pregnant with number 3, I wonder if anyone else from our group is?

Im trying with no luck. Cycle #3 and even though ny chart looks amazing....my bfns are not. :(

Sorry about the bfns. Hopefully it won't be long until you get your BFP :)

Hope u get ur bfp soon :)

thanks girls I'm so excited for winter!I love the autumn and winter can't wait for xmas lol
I'm not looking forward to the bugs either tho my kids haven't been near the drs for months will all start again soon x

Frustrated is having number 3 as well isn't she x

I'm excited for winter too although not looking forward to the bugs. James catches enough without it being winter. He has a cold again and that big golf ball gland is up in his neck.

Yes I think Frustrated is pregnant again. And Blessed recently had her baby :)

Hope you get your bfp soon heather!

Oh yay for blessed!

I am sitting here with a sore throat :( it's just been non stop this season. can't wait to have a break from them! We'll be over in America for Xmas so fingers crossed we'll get snow !

He's so cute Donna!little dude 😉

Heather I'll keep my fingers crossed u get that bfp soon x

Hope James's gland goes down soon because, it's a nightmare when they catch bugs.

Lucy the weather here has been rubbish, I feel like we haven't really had a summer rain rain rain! I'm 36 and feel so old now 😩

Here's my monkey! She's such a happy thing 😍😍

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 4
Isabelle has the best hair! Love her 😍

Bev, hope James gets better soon. His glands seem to flare up don't they?

Youre not old embeth! I'll be 35/36 when I have my third (hopefully!) you'll get some nice weather when you go to Florida!

Thanks Lucy. Cannot wait to go to Florida! Booked our airport hotel/parking this week feeling closer now, the kids are sooo excited!

So I visited my friend and her 2 week old yesterday. He was so tiny and I loved holding him (as did Annabel!) but my friend looked so tired and she was so emotionally hormonal it reminded me of how difficult the newborn stage is! But I guess the tiny baby cuddles makes up for all the hard work!?

It is so difficult isn't it! I do miss the newborn snuggles though :cloud9:

:wave: Hi girls! Just thought I'd browse thru the thread and see where everyone is at. :) So nice this is still active!

Onto cycle #4 ttc #3. Otherwise hadleigh is your typical toddler. Learning new things everyday. Oh and we have a stubborn mouse in our house that wont die....so thats been awesome.

Good luck for this cycle :)
I hope you get rid of the mouse soon. I'm terrified of mice!

Oh i am too! I am not getting much sleep at night! And i refuse to go in the basement until its caught!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->